Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 28

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

As always with the Thomas Clan, MY best laid plans often went astray. And so did the one I had planned on, right then, right there. You see, I'd left my motionless fingers inside Claire. I wanted to let her calm most of the way down and then my plan was to heist her up to a crescendo again; but very slowly. My ultimate goal was to do that a couple of times. Claire had made sure I was well taken care of earlier and now I wanted it to be her turn for that honor.

I figured when her breathing slowed, I'd start kissing her breasts again. After I'd done that for a while I could add in some very light stimulation with my fingers. Just gentle movements were all I wanted to make. My goal was to let her stay in that sleepy zone of contentment for a while before I started moving my fingers a bit, yet staying away from her G-Spot.

It was a fluid plan which would, shall we say, go with the flow. I'd let her purr for a while and then begin to rev up the engines. When things were beginning to really heat up I'd let her charge toward another orgasm.

I don't know what it is, but most guys I know ... me included ... really like the feeling of having that intimate embrace with their woman. There's a hole down there and there's one wonderful way to fill it ... one or more fingers.

Of course, there are times when it gets too sensitive down there for a girl and they'll extract whatever fingers had found a home. The same happens to a guy. Nothing hurts more than super-sensitivity. Enough is enough. So I was trying to make sure I didn't pass that specific mile-marker.

So there I was, the two middle fingers of my motionless right hand buried up to the hilt; my palm resting softly on her pubis. Claire had my head cradled onto her chest and her right nipple was poking my left cheek. She was mindlessly tracing a finger over my temple, tasseling my short-hairs there.

I assume it's the same with everyone. There's a huge benefit of satisfaction from the act of giving your partner a good bit of orgasmic pleasure. Well, that's exactly where I was. I was very content. I guess you could say, we both were floating on Cloud 9.

I don't know about you, but in a situation where you're laying with your loved one, relaxing in the Waning Zone after a nice orgasm, visual stimulation is sort of turned off. Right ... I was vegging there with my eyes closed and I was sure that's the way Claire was too.

So when the cloud we were on rolled a little how'd we know or care what had caused it. It wasn't a major tidal wave crashing into us. No, it was more like the lapping of a soft wave would feel like. One which would gently rock a boat. Just giving it a gentle roll.

Claire gave out a very soft hum. A barely audible one. But as slight as it had been, with my head on her chest, I could feel it and hear it.

Of course, in such a situation, how would anyone know, what was next. Unfortunately, I found out when the inevitable came and hit me head-on.

Clearly I heard, "Whachadoin?"

That really rocked my boat!

No, let me correct that. Sandy, rocked OUR Boat!

Claire took in a breath and let it out, saying, "Hi Peanut."

Me, I just wanted to let out a 'Lion King' of a ROAR!!!

But I didn't. I thought back to just who it was that had been last through the pocket doors. Claire. Well, I couldn't blame me for not locking them and another, 'Well' I couldn't blame her either.

She had distinctly told the crew remaining back in the living room, "Remember, after it all; He's mine." I'd heard it.

Then I thought, 'Whenever did our little Minx ever listen?'.

Sandy certainly walked to the beat of a different drummer than I'd ever walked to. Although, I guess there were times I violated someone's request or even a direct order. Problem was she pretty much did it all the time.

'Why am I surprised?' I thought. Actually I wasn't. So as Claire always told me, 'Go With The FLOW!!!'.

So I did go with the flow when I said, "Hi, Squirt," right after Claire had offered her greeting.

But for Sandy that wasn't enough. She asked her question once more, "Whachadoin?" The second time it was directed at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.