Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Just as I finished emptying my bladder, Sandy stepped out of the tub. Claire told her, "I'd better show you what to do with that," as she pointed to the panties still in a heap on the floor. "It's part of being a woman."

I figured it was time for me to exit. As much as I enjoyed women, Claire especially, there were a few things, well, that I didn't need to be a part of. Flooded panty liners was definitely one of them. So as I scooted myself out of the bathroom, I heard the first part of the scenario. "Pull the liner from your pantie and wrap it in toilet paper..."

That was enough for me. I'd heard way more than I wanted to. I thought there were things which were better left to women. I guess I didn't mind cleaning up myself if I had sex during 'that time of the month', but it was me that I was cleaning up, not other leavings. One I could handle, the other, not so well.

So when Claire asked me to bring in another pantie and a 'Super' liner I cringed and held my breath. Well, it wasn't too bad. Aside from the fact that I was told I'd put the liner in backwards, I'm a quick learner.

Being around a bunch of women, perhaps 'Trapped' with them might be as good a description as any, was going to be quite an education. 'How did I ever think camping could be such fun.'.

Well, Claire being pregnant, meant one less that would be on the monthly cycle. Susan, I guess she could take care of herself. But what about when her period hit. It's messy. If we were out in the boonies and there isn't a bathroom in sight I might wind up in the middle of it all again.

Oh, well. Stiff upper lip, chin up boy ... and all that. Like they say, whoever they are, I know they say it, 'Tough it out.'.

So as I pulled on my brief and shorts, Claire and Sandy appeared. I guess, Claire was happy with the training session. Sandy really looked proud. Our four-foot-five bundle of wonder. No longer a little girl, but a young woman. Ten seemed young to me but I remembered visiting my sixth grade class after I'd gone on to high school.

I surely didn't remember the girls having such pronouncement in the chest department when I was a sixth grader. Oh what clueless guys we were. Plus a sixth grader must have been what Claire was when she first played around.

Then I thought something. It was in the Junior High I'd gone to after sixth grade. At the beginning of eighth grade there were rumors that some of our seventh grade classmates had gotten pregnant over the summer.

What a difference a year makes. Then it hit me. The eleven year old in sixth grade was now a twelve year old. That was sort of young. A mother at thirteen. I surely didn't want anything like that to happen to our Sandy.

Claire saw the concern on my face as I pulled on my shirt. She was right there with her, "What?"

I told her, "It's OK. We'll talk later."

As I finished tying my sneakers, the phone rang. I instinctively picked it up and after saying, "Hello." a voice told me that Mr. Thomas had called.

"He said the limo will be here in about fifteen minutes. Also, he asked me to tell you that he'd booked the room for another day so you don't have to check out this morning."

I replied, "Thank you. We'll all be down shortly."

The expression on my face must have been a magnet for Claire's ever present, "What?" It was there right on cue, waiting for me as I hung up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.