Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Well, Claire's little diversion only seemed to get Susan even more interested. She continued to watch very closely, every move Karl made. I will admit he was a nice looking and sounding young gentleman who was a wiz at serving up pretty much anything Ice Cream.

While he was very self assured, it didn't appear he was full of himself. Although he did keep a reasonable distance from Susan and seemed careful with everything he said to her. I have a feeling, without doing much, he could have swept her off her feet. Which I'm sure Susan would have liked.

I have a feeling that Karl was interested in her but there was just something holding him back. He was paying eye attention to her every second but there was reservation in his body language. My guess was it had to be the 'Look, don't touch' philosophy training I was sure hotel staffs received.

That became evident after he received a message on his pager that he was needed for another presentation. After he'd left, she moved over from the bed to be with the three of us. She slumped between Claire and me looking a little down. It's good Sandy was over on Claire's lap otherwise we all would have been squished when she fell backward onto the settee.

Rather than chide her for uncontrolled falling onto the seat with us, I didn't say anything. I moved my arm around her and pulled her to me. I figured just being there for her would help until we found out what was bothering her.

Finally, Susan quietly said, "I wanted him to ask me out." She followed that with a deep sigh as she rubbed low on her belly. "He made me feel all tingly inside."

I turned my head a little and gave her a kiss high on her head. "Give it time. I think there are rules about hotel staff getting involved with guests.

"It seems like he is working toward a career in Hotel Management and rightfully so, he doesn't want to screw that up.

"I know that's not what you want to hear right now, but give it time."

Then Susan said something which surprised me. "I don't know. My body doesn't want me to wait anymore. I get these feelings deep inside and I know it's going to hurt, but I need someone to be first."

As her voice trailed off, she added, "I just feel I could love him."

Now as a guy, we love to fix things. If it's broken and even when it's not, 'Fix It!' is our credo. What I wanted to say to Susan was, 'It will be OK.'

But that catch phrase can turn around and bite us in the butt when it's used. Plus, sometimes, things don't end up OK. What I did know is I didn't have a basic solution to her underlying problem.

From what Josie had intimated, Susan was one girl that was so 'Hot To Trot' that she must have been playing 'Horsey' for a while. But from what I'd just heard, that was not the real situation.

We were ebbing into a place where a guy usually had no clue. Truly female parts and even they themselves mystify us. Even after we've 'Done The Deed' with a woman been 'Real Up Close And Personal' with her most intimate parts, guys just don't understand the psyche behind them. That guy had it right with his 'Men Are From Mars' advice.

Susan gave another sigh and leaned into me, putting her arm around me. Of course, as her hand slid across the robe, it dipped inside. It felt nice as her fingertips moved across my chest and brushed over my nipple. I knew that it wasn't her objective to stimulate me there, it was just in the way of her goal which was just to hold onto me.

I was sure she was not looking for a solution, rather just to talk about her inner feelings. Something women do all the time and men, well we just don't. So, as Susan lowered her head toward my chest, getting a real nice snuggle going, I glanced over to Claire.

The look on her face showed she had heard what Susan had said and the surprise was showing in her widely opened eyes. Plain as day, she mouthed, 'Virgin' to me and I nodded.

I will admit, Sandy our little nuclear bundle of never ending energy could be a ton of fun, but sometimes Claire and I just needed time to ourselves. It seemed to me, this was a time where we needed some separate moments away from her. Like I said, sometimes He's with us and helps.

A full tummy and an extra dose of strawberry had settled in and our little minx had drifted off. So it was easy for Claire to settle her on our bed and tuck her in. On the way back from the bedroom, Claire closed the pocket doors so we all could talk and not disturb her. OK, to have some privacy that was needed right them.

Claire held out her hand and gave a little tug to Susan's shoulder after sitting back down on the settee. That soft tug encouraged her to change venues and snuggle against Claire. It was the correct thing to do, or so I thought.

I wouldn't say it was actually crying but Susan was bemoaning her virginal situation. After a deep sigh she sadly said, "I'm, eighteen and I haven't done it yet."

"Look, having sex is not the be-all and end-all of life," Claire told her.

"Some of my friends are doing it like rabbits back in Lovelock," she said.

"Is that what you want?" asked Claire.

After thinking for a second, Susan gave another sigh. "I don't know. I know I don't want to get pregnant and that's why I take those stupid pills.

"All the girls say it feels so great. I know how it feels to kiss and have my boobs played with. Even have a guy play with me a little down there, but..." and then she trailed off.

Claire picked it up with, "But you're afraid it's going to hurt a lot. Right?"

After another huge sigh she admitted that was a concern. "Yeah, I guess so. One time a guy tried to put a finger into me and it wouldn't go in. He pressed and it started to hurt so I pulled his hand away. I wound up with a little blood on my panties and was scared.

"I understand," offered Claire.

But before Claire could say more, Susan really did give out a big sob. "We were in his car and when I stopped him he got mad and started it up. The jerk drove me right home and didn't even walk me to the door.

"The next day in school, he told everyone I was 'Frigid'. He was popular and it was a long time before I had another date. It was like there was something wrong with me because I wouldn't put out."

"Remember Sue, even though I was eleven when I had my first experience, I waited until I was your age before I had sex again. I needed it to mean something."

"I know Claire. The way things are, I just want to get it over with so I don't have to worry. I'm not hung up on saving it for Prince Charming on our wedding night.

"I want to be able to make a choice and not be afraid to have sex with a guy because I'm still a virgin."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.