Claire - Book 2 - Cover

Claire - Book 2

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Note: This story is the second in the Claire series and Book 1 should be read before reading Book 2. This continuation of their story starts with the offer for Jim and Claire to join Bill Thomas' investigation company. The newlyweds with Claire's just revealed sister Susan and niece Sandy all head off toward the Thomas' home and business in Louisville, Kentucky. Their adventure begins as the four of them leave to do some camping and sightseeing on the way to new lives and shared experiences.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

When we entered the Penthouse Executive Suite, Claire looked around in awe, saying "Wow!" Of course, this was plush as plush could be. I just played it low key. I echoed her reaction by saying a very soft, "wow."

There it was. That single eyebrow lift. "wow?" she questioned. "That's all?

"Just ... wow."

"Yeah. This place is nice," I told her. Then I repeated it. "wow."

A frown sped across her face as she lost her hitched-up single eyebrow look.

I began to avoid her gaze. Sure I could see her in my peripheral vision, but I didn't look directly at her.

She swatted my shoulder. I replied with a soft, "ow."

"Baby," she countered.

"goo," I almost whispered.

Then she stood in front of me and swatted my shoulder once again. "Say it ... Damn it ... Say it!" she ordered.

"OK," I told her. "Goo," in a more normal voice.

"Say IT!"

In my soft voice I said, "wow," once more.

"Arrrgh," she grunted. "OK. If you don't say it like you mean it, NO sex tonight!

"You'll sleep on the floor."

"WOW!!!" I immediately said.

"Now, I need a little clarification here," Claire told me. "Is that 'Wow' for the extravagant room ... OR ... I'm threatening you with sleeping on the floor?"

"Your pick," I answered.

Claire laughed and said, "OK, I chose you're going to sleep on the floor."

"WOW!!!" I countered, saying it quite loudly.

I sidled up to her, put both my hands, each on one side of her face and hooked the tips behind her ears. Pulling her face close to mine, our noses almost touching.

"I don't mind sleeping on the floor. If that's what you want.

"But, Missy you'd better be naked there with me."

"Oh, now you're giving me orders?" Claire asked.

"Well, you just gave me an order, didn't you?"

"Hummm," she purred. "Now you've got me there. I guess I did."

"WOW!!!" I offered. Of course, that was for two things that happened. The first was, she moved her lips toward mine, closing that inch or so gap. The 'Wow' came out just in time to stifle the ending. Then, I let out a purr myself, "Mmmm!"

She'd reached down, undone my belt and downed my zipper in one smooth motion. Capturing me in her hands, she began to play. After a moment, my shorts had dropped around my ankles and her hands were playing all over my Fruit-Of-The-Looms, rubbing me right where it did the most good.

"I wonder what treasures you have hidden in here," she offered as she put her finger tips on the waistband. Pulling it to its fullest extent, she let it snap back against my belly. I jumped a little, more from the sound than the mild sting.

Lowering herself to her knees in front of me she said, "Don't think you need these anymore," and lowered my briefs, making them join my shorts around my ankles.

Now every guy knows just what happens when a guy stands and a women kneels in front of him. Barney sure did and he stood solidly at attention there, his 'One Eye' looking right at the business end of Claire's face.

Well perhaps that's too strong. Let me rephrase that. Every guy hopes what will happen when a woman kneels in front of him with his soldier at the ready. Guys want one thing and that's obvious. I sure wanted it. Big Time!

Claire had just captured Barney in a 'Full-Nelson. She had him right where she wanted him. Now, we all know that wrestling maneuver, you know, from behind the aggressor slips his hands under his opponent's arms and locks hands up behind the neck. The move immobilizes him.

Seeing Barney is more of a 'Trouser Snake' and a no arms kinda guy, the actuality of it was Claire's two hands with interlocked fingers had him nicely captured ... in her hands. He wasn't struggling in the least. Just waiting for anything; a kiss, a lick, something very moist and warm surrounding him. After all it's the one who does the capture move that decides how it ends. Or in that case, begins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.