17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Vee drove me back to the house, and it looked like her neutral mom had given her dad, and brother a talking to, and they didn't seem, as eager to talk to Vee's new friend. I thanked Vee for the day, and she said that we could call each other, but there was no future date planned.

When I called Rhonda on Sunday evening, and she said that she was sorry that she missed surfing on Saturday, but had gone to a party, and was happy to sleep in. I told her that I missed her company, but was happy that she had fun. I attended another week of school, and then the following Wednesday we celebrated Thanksgiving, so Mom could cover the shift at work on Thanksgiving Day. My last living grandparent had passed away a few years earlier, so we just celebrated with the immediate family unless we wanted to visit my mom's brother, and his family in Dallas.

We ate on Wednesday, and on the following day, when Mom went to the hospital the guys hung out, and watched football. Over the next few weeks, I had projects, and papers for school. It was my last full semester, so I was trying to finish strong. We had finals right before Christmas, and I ended my classes with all A's, and a B in English. I was happy.

From Christmas, and through New Year's we went on our annual family vacation in Utah to do some skiing. We weren't a family that got into all the decorating, and thousands of gifts under the tree. We spent time together, as a family, and went to a few parties when we were in town. At night after dinner, we usually went back to our condo, and played cards or a board game, as this was the one time during the year that we all didn't go our separate ways, all day every day.

After the break, my next goal was finishing high school. Mom had found a professor that was young, and on maternity leave for a semester. She was going to come over, and in the next four weeks tutor me through the second half of American History. Her name was Megan Fisher. She told me just to call her Megan. Mom's deal with her was at a fixed rate, and for that rate, she was to tutor me though the materials, as quickly, as possible. So, the faster we finished the higher was her pay per hour. Megan brought her new daughter with her, but she spent most of the time sleeping or in her playpen.

Megan was an easy tutor, so, and we planned to work from ten until five each day until I finished the work. That meant that if I wanted to, I could surf any morning, as long, as I was home by ten. Of course, my golf would slow down, but I could still hit balls or play through a quick nine holes. The tutoring was similar to the cliff notes on American history. I learned the highlights, and I could pass the tests that were part of the curriculum, but due to the speed that we were covering the materials, I had one every day.

After a week, I needed someone's company. Megan was breast-feeding her daughter, and all that titty sucking got me thinking about titty sucking, and more. I thought about Rhonda, and Susan, but made a call on Thursday evening to Jody. I asked if her boyfriend was still away at college.

"Don, why are you asking me this question? I want to continue being a good girl. He'll be away until spring break."

"I'm spending day, and night finishing my last class for school. My teacher has a baby girl that comes with her, and the breast feeding all day made me think of those beautiful breasts of yours, and that made me think of the rest of your gorgeous body."

"Where would we meet?"

"I could find us a hotel room if you'd like."

"If you can find us a room someplace nice, and out-of-the-way, I'll meet you, but my parents make me be home by midnight."

Stick was happy to rent a room for me at a nice place down town, and then gave me the key. He said that when he received his credit card bill, we could settle-up on the cost. That way if I ordered food or porn he wouldn't end up being stuck with the bill. I told Mom that I was staying with a friend, and went down to the hotel overlooking the lake. Jody showed up at six, and she liked the view. As it turned out, she asked me for room service, and porn. We had the sex going on the TV, and ate some food. She opened up the mini bar, and then stripped to her panties. It truly felt that she was getting wild on me. I pulled her on my lap, as she straddled me, so that I could reach for her breasts. She had me turn sideways, so she could watch the sluts on the tube.

After a while, she was humping my leg. We broke apart, and we were both naked when I slipped on a rubber, and slipped into her. We spent six hours together, and except for food, drink, and cleaning up, we were doing something the entire time or, so it seemed. During our playtime, she wanted to copy what they were doing on the TV. Around eleven, she started to return to the real world, and started to clean up, and put herself together. She didn't seem drunk, and I knew that when she'd first arrived was the only time she had alcohol. She thanked me for a great time, and told me not to call her again before she added, "Too often."

Stick made me tell him the story, but I never mentioned a name. I might have used his girlfriend's name by accident a couple of times, but he was with Regina that night, so he knew I was just messing with him.

Megan was cute, and friendly, but married with a baby, so we both acted professionally even though I flirted a bit. I passed with an A. Megan filed all the paperwork with the school, so I would be graduating with my brother and my class in June.

My end of school matched up with the weekend that my parents were going over to Vero Beach for their getaway weekend that they attended every quarter. I remembered the last time that they went, when I went camping with my friends over at Jetty Park, so I called Rhonda to see what she was up to, and if she might want to meet.

When she answered, I said, "Hey beautiful, do you remember when we went camping last time? Well this weekend my parents are going out-of-town again, so I was calling to see if you wanted to go surfing, and maybe camping again."

"My parents are going to their weekend away, as well. Are your parents going to Vero Beach?"

"Yeah they go away four times a year."

"I didn't know they did that. It sounds like our parents are in the same club. That explains a lot."

"You lost me there. Do you want to camp in the cold or go surfing this weekend?"

"Why don't you spend the night here, and depending on the waves, and the weather, we can go surfing or stay home, and have fun."

"That sounds interesting."

"The parents leave around five, so come by at six, and we can order a pizza or something."

I like sleepovers, and a bed is better than the ground, so I told her that I was in. Susan was there when I arrived, so things were already looking good. We ordered a Pizza, and drank some sodas while we waited. She ordered two large pizzas if we got hungry, and needed some leftovers.

We were eating, and there was some music on when she said, "I thought that you were unique when you found out that Susan, and I were lovers. You accepted it, so easily, and stood up for us when Carrie got out of line. Now that I found out about your family, it makes sense to me that you would be, so open-minded. I caught my mom and dad one day when I came home at the wrong time. She had on a strap on, and she was fucking him. Susan was with me. Everything went crazy until Mom sat us down, and explained the entire swinging lifestyle. My dad is a sub to my mom. It took a while to wrap my head around it, but I figured that if they both enjoyed it, who was I to judge them? That was when Susan, and I started to talk about things, and if she wanted to become my sub. We both like guys, but love each other."

"Rhonda, you know when Susan said something, because she thought Carrie already knew something? I think you just did the same thing. You're telling me that my parents are swingers, and maybe into sexual domination?"

"Oh shit. What did you think they did at the club meetings?"

"What did you think before you caught your mom, and dad?"

"Oh shit. I thought they played cards, and golf, and told boring stories to each other."

"BINGO."

"I'm sorry. What are you going to do?"

"I was hoping to have sex with you, and Susan. After that, I'll have to figure out if I should bring it up or play dumb with my parents. I think it would be cool to beg them to take me along, and see what they do. I am out of school now or at least will be in a couple days."

Rhonda said, "Please don't bring up my name."

I said, "What is up with your mom, and dad?"

"When we walked in on them it was a shock. Since then Mom has talked to us about it a few times. She found some stories, and magazines that Dad had where a wife would take another lover while the husband was there. She felt interested, but thought it was weird. The next time they went to the club meeting, Mom didn't allow Dad to hook-up with other women. Mom made him stay, and watch her. He got more excited than she expected. The action turned him on especially when she would humiliate him, and when she would talk down to him, and tell him what to do. She found that she liked it, as well. Since then she has worn the pants in the house sexually speaking. He still works, and takes care of the things around the house, but when it comes to sex, she is in total control, and likes it that way."

"That is why Susan does what you tell her to do."

"Right again."

"Can you tell her to give me a blowjob while we finish talking?"

"I could if I wanted to."

"You're such a tease."

Susan gave me a blowjob, and from that point on during the weekend, we never went surfing. I left before her parents got home, and was home when my parents arrived. They seemed happy, and when I asked, they said that they'd had a fun weekend. A few days later, Mom had a day off, and I sat down in the family room with her. She looked up from her book.

"Mom, I don't know how to say what I want to say."

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. I found out about the club you belong to, and didn't know if I should pretend I didn't or if I should let you know."

She sat there trying to think of what to say next. She finally said, "I guess that it was bound to come out at some point. What do you think about what you learned?"

"I wanted to let you know that I love you, and if you, and Dad are both happy then I'm fine with it."

"You know that we have sex with other couples, and you're OK with it?"

"As long it is something that makes you both happy. Are you into other things?"

"Like what?"

"It came out when I was talking to Rhonda Lipton. We figured out that our parents were going to the same place, and she thought that I knew what happened there, so she simply talked about it. She went on to talk about how her Mom rules over her dad in sexual matters."

"There are a few couples that are like that, but not your dad, and I. I think your dad is the other guy when he hooks up with them. Pam likes big guys or I should say well hung guys, and your dad meets that criterion."

I smirked, and said, "I should thank him."

Mom smiled at that. "Where does this leave us?"

"I told Rhonda that I was going to beg you to take me with you the next time you go."

"You aren't eighteen, and I don't know if I could have fun knowing that you were watching me."

"Don't you know that every kid has fantasies about his mom?"

"Does Dan know about this?"

"Mom I have a sterling reputation about being very discreet. I can tell you that I'm a virgin, because I've never slept with a girl, but if you ask around, I'm certain that you can find around ten girls that might say that I've slept with them. It's not my story to tell, so if you want Dan to know it will be up to you to tell him."

She got up, and came to me to give me a hug, and a kiss. I took a moment to rub her butt, and she let me do it for a little while before she stepped back. "I'm not ready for that. I will tell your dad about what you know, and talk to him about what we should or shouldn't tell your brother."

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too Don."

February came with a change of hats from student to sales man. Since Stick had an office at Airflow Technologies, I spent time with him scheduling meetings, and setting up sales calls. We were going to rent a Lincoln Town Car, and drive across the country selling along the way. We had to arrive in Vegas on March 15th, so we worked backwards from there. Our goal was to hit the big cities, and close big deals. If we didn't hit everyone, we could either make a follow-up trip later to pick up the smaller cities or farm them out to other sales people if it made sense. The plan called for us to skip Tallahassee FL, and head straight to GA. We would spend one day in Macon, four in Atlanta, one in Chattanooga, two in Birmingham, one in Memphis,, and one in Jackson, MS. The plan also called for us to skip New Orleans, and Houston on the way out, and instead leave from Jackson to meet with a small firm that covers Shreveport, LA, and then on to Dallas. From Dallas we would make a quick trip up to Oklahoma City before the two-day drive to Las Vegas, and the show. We could have made it in three weeks if we killed ourselves, but instead we left on February 15th after Stick had his Valentines' date with Regina.

Macon was a quick sale. The model was in place, and we had referrals from all of our happy customers. Atlanta had a few different companies competing for the large market. We closed every one of them. We would meet with one or two companies a day depending on their schedules, and the golf courses nearby. Stick was dating Regina, so he was a lousy wing-man. I met a girl from Georgia Tech that came back to my room one night, but beyond her, it was mostly business. We would close deals, and collect the artwork before sending everything to Sarah in the marketing department to process the orders, and set up the programs. She had a couple of helpers now, so things didn't fall through the cracks.

Stick had taken one of the sales people who he kept after the firings, and he converted him to an inside sales person to take orders from our existing customers. His skills fit him better in that role. He also made calls to our new accounts to make sure the initial set up had gone as planned, and that they were happy with the program.

We drove a lot, worked a lot, golfed when we could, and I was able to pick up a girl in most college towns. We were in Dallas at the Hilton for a few nights while we covered the area. The first night, because he didn't sleep well at the hotel in Shreveport, Stick felt tired, He went up to his room to try to catch up on his sleep, so I went down to the bar to have a late dinner. I had dressed nicely, and had a coke with lime in front of me. A lady who looked around forty, walked in with a man who I thought might be her husband. I noticed the way she looked around the bar, not looking for a seat or a table, but looking at the people.

She caught me looking at her, and after giving me a look over, she set her shoulders, and walked over to my table to see if they could join me. I stood, and pulled out a chair for her. She smiled, and sat down next to me. She introduced herself, as Maria, and her husband Bill. They were in town for a few days taking care of some business. I told her that I was also in town for a few days on business. I asked her if they wanted to have some dinner, and she agreed. It was an interesting conversation, as she sized me up. Her husband didn't speak unless either of us spoke to him.

My mind went to Rhonda's mom, and dad. I figured that the worst she would give me was a slap on the face, so I said, "It can be lonely working on the road. Would you like to come up for some drinks in my room?"

Her face brightened, and she replied, "Thanks for the invitation. We have a couple of bottles in our room if you wouldn't mind joining us."

"That sounds like fun."

We went up to her room, and Bill walked behind us after she took my arm. In the elevator, she got either excited or nervous. "You know why I asked you up don't you?"

"I have a good idea, but don't know the details on how it will work."

"He likes to watch. We come to Dallas once or twice a year to meet with the oil company that we do business with for our wells. We try to find some young stud to help us with our fantasies."

"I'll be here for the next two nights, so I hope this works out."

"Me too."

When we got to the room, she had Bill fix drinks, and I had a Jack, and Coke. She then made Bill undress, and told him to sit in the chair. She then moved into my arms, and we got comfortable with each other. We hugged, kissed, and felt each other, as the clothing slowly came off. She was in good shape, and if she didn't have some sag here and there you would never know that she was forty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.