17th Birthday - Cover

17th Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a coming of age story about a boy that turns a summer job into a career and all the fun he has along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   School   Sports   Workplace   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke up early, and met Rhonda at the curb. She said that Susan's parents didn't want her to make a habit of going surfing before school, so it was just the two of us. As we drove, I found that she was easy to talk to, so we chatted the whole way, while listening to the radio. An ad came on for Bell Air, and when he got to the part, where he said that they only use Airflow Filters I let out a loud, "Yes."

Rhonda thought I was crazy until I explained that Christy Malone's dad owned Airflow Filters, and that I'd closed the Bell Air account while working for him over the summer. Even after my explanation, she still thought I was crazy, but not as much.

After we reached the beach, and prepared for the morning swim, we found ourselves in the water watching a beautiful sunrise together. We were out past the breaking waves so the noise was minimal. As the smaller waves passed under us, they gently lifted and released our bodies. Every five or ten minutes a larger set would come in. Those waves would break out farther so we were in the perfect spot to catch them. There were a few other surfers out, but they were fifty yards down the beach from where we waited.

As we waited I asked, "What's the deal with Susan?"

I meant about surfing, and not being able to come with us. I felt surprised when Rhonda answered, "We're doing fine."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I thought you knew. We're lovers."

"I didn't know either of you were lesbians."

"We're both bisexual. That probably sparks some fantasies in your mind."

"More like memories than fantasies."

"You've been with two women before?"

"I don't talk about that stuff."

"I love to talk about that kind of stuff, but only to the right people."

"Like Susan?"

"Yes, mostly Susan and my mom, but I might just add you to that list."

"Your mom?"

"She's the one that started it all."

"I'd love to hear that story."

"We'll see."

For some reason she looked sexier today out in the water. It could have been her smile or the bathing suit she wore. I don't know what it was, but I kept looking at her trying to figure it out. She'd just ridden a nice wave, and was paddling back out. At the point when she'd just crested a wave, our eyes met. She smiled, and said, "My ass should have holes in it, because of where your eyes have stared so hard today."

"It's like when your mom gets a haircut or your uncle shaves his mustache. The next time you see them, you know something is different, but you can't figure it out."

She finished paddling, and sat up on her board. She grinned, pulled the front panel of her bikini bottoms to the side, and said, "No hair to cut. I have to think that it's something else."

"I think that we're just getting closer. We're becoming more comfortable with each other. I'll show you mine later if you want."

"I feel closer to you, as well. You seem more mature, but still a kid. I feel like I can trust you. It doesn't hurt that you're cute."

"I feel the same way." I said.

The air was getting thick, so I splashed water at her, and shifted my board to paddle for the next wave. It was a nice one, so I rode it getting a chance to practice my cutbacks a few times before it died. I had some time to think about our conversations, as I paddled back out.

Rhonda said, "Nice wave."

"Thanks. I was thinking, as I was coming back out about what you said on the way to the beach about you and Susan. What's your relationship with her?"

"I told you that we were lovers. I thought that you'd heard the rumors. Please don't spread them; it isn't something we're ashamed of, but don't want the attention."

"You said that you were bisexual. Are you two exclusive or what?"

"You do want to try two girls."

"I wanted to ask you out on a date, but didn't want to seem like a jerk if it would cause problems or be unwelcome. Our friendship is more important to me, but I'm attracted to you, as well."

"I'm attracted to you, as well. Give me some time to think, talk to Susan, and I'll let you know sometime next week."

"That's cool. We don't have school tomorrow, but I was thinking about driving up to Jacksonville to surf. Do you want to ride with me?"

"I think that sounds good. Can Susan come with us? It isn't a school day."

"The more the merrier."

We each caught a couple more waves before heading in. We stopped to shower, so we could wash off. It was similar to the previous day, but she wasn't shy about reaching inside her suit to rinse and when it came time to change, I asked her to hold up a towel, and I changed between it and the back of my truck. She saw anything she wanted to see, and then returned the favor, as I held the towel for her.

She'd packed yogurt and fruit for breakfast. It was probably more appropriate for breakfast than my PB and J, but I can eat a sandwich with one hand, and drive with the other. The yogurt required a spoon.

We ate in the truck on the way to school, and she commented. "It's nice to have a guy friend that isn't afraid of being naked. So many guys freak out with a flash of boob or seeing a girl's panties. You have to wonder if they've ever even kissed a girl the way they cream their pants if one just looks at them and smiles."

"I know what you mean. We're at a time in our lives where hormones are raging in our bodies. Every experience is a new experience. Most of us are shy until we learn that we don't need act that way. It's scary to ask someone on a date until you've done it a few times. I wore braces, and didn't do anything until I had them taken off. Up to the point that I turned seventeen, I was a shy virgin. From that on, I was lucky to have the unique opportunity to play catch up with all the other guys. You can't blame a guy or girl at this time of our lives. We also live at home, so we have our parents to deal with. Some parents are stricter or more lenient with the way they raise their kids. As an example, they wouldn't allow Susan to surf with us today. It wasn't her fault."

"You're right, but we still have to live with their judgment and opinions."

"Don't let it bother you, and be proud of who you are."

"Says the man who doesn't talk about it."

"I'm fine talking about me, but I don't want to make that decision for the other person who I might spend some time. I don't talk about me, because I don't want someone to figure out who the other person is even if I didn't mention her name."

"I think that's honorable, but wish it didn't have to end up that way."

"Me too. I'd love to tell you about all the fun that I've had over the last six months. I could talk about the lady that I picked up at the bar in Miami, because it would be hard to track her down, but I'd be disappointed if I outted some of the women in this town."

"Tell me about the lady in Miami."

"I was making a sales call for Airflow, and was in the hotel bar. The guy I was working with bought them a round of drinks, and they came over to join us. We talked business since we were all in town working. One of the ladies was older, and the other was younger. She wanted to see some of the brochures on my products, so I took her up to the room, and filled her in."

"Filled her in, uh?"

"The problem was the next night. She had fun with me four or five times, but word got back to her 'through the grapevine' that I was still in high school. We didn't have a repeat the next night. She wanted to, but wasn't comfortable with her co-worker in the loop about my age."

"That sucks."

"It did. She was fun. I didn't even whack off the next night. I was too depressed."

"Poor baby."

We made it to school on time, and Susan was happy to see us, but disappointed that she couldn't go with us that morning. After school, I was dropping off Rhonda, and her stuff. She invited me in. I blushed when I told her that I had an appointment somewhere else.

"Who are you meeting with?"

"I have to stop by the house, and then go to play golf."

"You shouldn't have to blush about either of those things. What aren't you telling me?"

"I'm not telling you what I'm not telling you."

"Have fun anyways. What time are we leaving for Jacksonville?"

"Not five in the morning. What about six-thirty? We'll miss the sunrise, but be in the water by nine."

"Sounds good. I'll convince Susan to spend the night, so we'll need some extra sleep."

"Maybe I should stay with you to help out the logistics."

"I think we should skip that this weekend. I have to figure some things out, and talk to Susan."

"I'll see you in the morning. We don't have school, so we can stop for breakfast on the way."

Carrie was waiting at the house, and she most definitely was in a hurry. She was tugging at my shorts, as soon as we made it in the door. Just before that, I'd taken the time to put my surfboard in the garage, and to my utter surprise, she almost took me out there. Once we were in the house, I hurried into the bedroom, and before I knew it, she'd my shorts below my knees, and with me standing upright, she swallowed me. I tried not to disappoint her, and to show her my pleasure with her, I reached down, and caressed her face. Her hopeful eyes looked up at me while she used her hand to softly play with my balls, and stroke the base of my shaft. We were in the house for only ten minutes before we were off to the club.

Tim was on the Driving range when we got there. I soon found out that he was the reason for the hurry. Carrie was trying to convince him to play golf, and wanted to play there when he played. I'd played with Tim a few times, and we got along well. There was another girl from school there, as well. Her name was Michelle. I retrieved my bag, and we all met on the range. Tim hit a second bucket of balls, and Michelle took a few from Carrie and me, so that we all finished around the same time.

Carrie had figured it all out how we'd play together. She suggested teams since Michelle and Tim hadn't played in a while.

To clarify, I asked, "Guys versus girls or co-ed? Best ball or best score? I'll beat you either way."

Carrie said, "I'll ride with Michelle, so we can play together for this game. Do you want to play for the same bet as yesterday?"

"If you can talk them into it, then I'm in."

"You ask Tim, and I'll talk to Michelle."

I stood up on the back tees, and smoked my drive down the middle of the fairway. Tim stood up next, and hit a big shot that trailed off to the right but stayed in play. The girls drove up to the white tees, but I stayed back with Tim. I was driving the cart but didn't move to drive up to where the girls were hitting. I said, "Tim, are you dating anyone now?"

"No, Jill moved away over the summer, and I'm still playing the single game."

"I think that either Michelle or Carrie might have a crush on you. They want to bet oral sex on the outcome of today's match. I've been messing around a little with Carrie but it isn't serious. I thought that she was going to rip my arm off today when she was in such a hurry to arrive at the course. If we lose then we'll be performing but if we win then the girls will be on their knees if you and Michelle both agree."

"You've made this bet before?"

"I lost on purpose the first time. I had to four putt the last hole but she won by a stroke. We haven't taken it any further but I've won a couple of times, and lost a couple of times."

"Jill wasn't into that stuff but I'm game. Which one do you want?"

"Do you mean which girl or if we should win or lose?"

He laughed, and said, "Both."

"I don't care either way."

"I'm in."

We drove up, I gave Carrie the thumbs up sign, and she smiled while Michelle blushed. Carrie said, "We decided to play best ball for the same bet as yesterday."

Tim wanted to throw them off a bit, and asked, "Can you clarify what the bet is for me?"

Carrie took a breath, and said, "The losers will perform oral sex on the winners."

"Will I receive blowjobs from both of you or just one if we win? I'm fine either way but I just want everything clear beforehand."

"Just one. Are we clear?"

"One more thing. Will we be together, so I can watch Don receive his or will we be in separate rooms?"

"I don't know."

I added, "Since we play as a team, let's do it in the same room with all of us naked; just to clarify in advance."

Tim smiled at me, and Carrie said, "Fine. Anything else?"

"No we're clear."

Michelle said, "Let's win."

They had already hit but they were both to one side of the fairway. Tim picked up his ball, and we both hit from where my ball landed. We were back thirty yards from the girls but in the middle of the fairway. We hit on the green, and again used my shot. The girls left it on the slope to the left of the green, and had to hit over a sand trap. We won the first hole, and Tim used that to inflict more mental anguish. He and I had fun. The girls won a few holes but we won the match when we were up five holes with four left to play.

Tim said, "I had fun today. I think that I'll be going out for the golf team instead of getting pounded by a bunch of guys."

I welcomed him to the team, and both Michelle and Carrie seemed happy. They might have lost on purpose or maybe they both had a crush on Tim. I'd let them figure it all out. I was going surfing in the morning, and mom would be home from work on Monday. We had all missed dinner, so we all decided to go out to find something to eat. After we all called home, we met up at Momma B's for some sandwiches. As we sat there eating, we talked about the golf season, and who might try out for the team. We knew that with both Tim and I on the team that the men's varsity team should do all right. I knew a couple of other guys that played most weekends.

Mom said that she wanted to talk to me after my shower but it didn't sound bad, so I took my time, and then met her in the living room. "What's up?"

She said, "I met with your guidance counselor today. I learned that you only need twenty credits to graduate, and you had eighteen before you started the year. If you add the half credits for the first eighteen weeks, you'll have a total of twenty-one. The bad news is that you're required to finish American History to graduate. He'd like you to finish English but you'll already have three and a half credits, and are only required to have three."

"I asked about a work-study program or testing out of the class. He said that either of those requires some sort of hardship. Most work-study students show up for three classes a day. I asked about actors that work, and he said that we can hire a tutor to work with you."

"Can Stick be my tutor or should we find a young pretty one?"

"Watch it. I have to approve and sign off on whatever we do, and I haven't signed off on this yet. Are you sure that you don't want to go to college? Your grades and test scores are good enough to gain entry into any college in the state."

"I definitely want to take at least one year off to build a book of business. Then I can slow down, and collect a check each month. I can go to school at night at most universities or community colleges. I wouldn't mind taking classes; I just don't want to end up as a full-time student living in a dorm somewhere. With my job, I can live anywhere. Hawaii would be nice. You could come visit me."

"Now you're saying the right things. I love you and your brother very much, and I just want you to feel happy. They find that most kids your age, who don't want to go to college, don't have either the drive or direction they need. The rest just want to work, and do something that they'll enjoy. You fall into that last category. You want to make money but you also enjoy what you do, and want to help Mr. Malone. We have a few months to find a tutor. You need to keep up your grades, so that we don't need to keep you in school. I also spoke with our accountant, and we'll be meeting with him next Tuesday morning to start getting your business in order."

"Yeah, I'll miss school again."

"Watch it Kiddo."

I gave her a hug, and packed everything in my truck that I thought that we'd need the next day. I told Mom that we were going up to the Poles in Jacksonville in the morning. She said, "That's nice," not caring what it meant. At least she'd know where I was.

I was on time to pick up the girls. They both were tired but happy that we were on the way to the beach. Susan used her gym bag of clothes, as a pillow, and Rhonda used Susan, as a pillow. The hour and a half ride to Jacksonville was quiet. We paid to enter the park, and then drove to the south side of the inlet to the surfing spot known as the Poles or Mayport Poles. I'd surfed here before, but today would be better, with the tide going out or low tide. The north side of the inlet was better to surf during an incoming or high tide. It was somewhat crowded when we arrived. We stripped down to our suits, and added a quick touch up coat of wax on our boards for grip. I like to take about five minutes before getting in the water just to watch the waves. It's peaceful, but I also can see the size and shape of the waves, where they're breaking, and the best place to paddle out without getting in the way of the surfers riding the waves.

The girls stood with me, as we shared our observations. I felt some concern about Susan possibly having trouble with all the surfers in the water, since there was more than one surfer paddling to catch most good waves. I said something to Susan, and she said, "I'll see how things go. If I need to, I'll paddle down the beach, and catch some of the smaller waves."

We wished each other luck, and hit the gap where we saw the best and easiest place to paddle out. The mood wasn't very friendly when we got out past the breakers. The waves were almost overhead, and that meant that everyone and their brother decided to go surfing today. Since we live in the middle of the state, and are forty miles from the closest beach, we normally surf in Cocoa, New Smyrna, Daytona, Ormond, and Jacksonville beaches on any given weekend. Because of the locations of our hometown, we're never a local, but some locals think that they have rights to the waves. If the beach is empty, they can act nice, but if there's a crowd, then you aren't welcome. I'd heard some comments, but always just ignored them, and did my thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.