The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 1 - Cathy

Copyright© 2014 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 6: Getting an All-Over Tan

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Getting an All-Over Tan - Ahh, Cathy Parsons. There is always something special about someone's first love; and if it is the first love for both people, then there's that joy of discovery, learning about love and sex, and the heartbreak that comes with the mistakes you will both make.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

With Lori and Janelle

Thursday, December, 13, 1973

Thursday dawned clear and sunny, and promised to be another hot summer’s day. I decided to start with some laps of the pool before breakfast, and swam about forty laps – maybe half a kilometre – and went inside to eat. After breakfast, I grabbed the things that I would need for the day; towel, sun cream, some cold drinks, and lunch, and put them in my backpack.

Around ten minutes before eight, I got on my bike, and headed towards Cathy’s place. I was full of apprehension; while the thought of seeing Lori and Janelle naked was exciting, I was nervous about them seeing me naked. Cathy was the only person who had seen me naked, and I was worried that I would get either incredibly shy, or be in a state of perpetual arousal.

When I arrived at the Parsons’s place, it was a scene of organised chaos. Cathy’s father was getting ready to leave for his bank at Newport, Mrs Parsons was trying to get David moving to get to his summer school class and Cathy was trying to get her own lunch made and packed.

“I hear you passed your piano exam yesterday,” Mr Parsons said to me as he finished off his coffee. “Congratulations, and Cathy also tells me you will be playing professionally soon – and playing good music, too.”

“Yes, thank you,” I replied. “Once we have established ourselves up at the Mirage, you and Mrs Parsons will have to come up and listen to us.”

“We will, Will,” Mrs Parsons said. “Provided I can convince Wal to wear his dancing shoes.”

I sat to one side while people got ready, organised lunches, and finished breakfasts. I told Mrs Parsons that Cathy and I could clean up the breakfast things, if she had to get to the hospital, and in a few minutes, we were alone, and peace had descended.

“Is it always that crazy in the morning?” I asked.

“Worse, most days,” Cathy answered. She carried the used plates and cups over to the sink, where I started to run the hot water. It didn’t take us long to do the dishes, and once I had dried my hands, I gave Cathy a big hug.

“Now, we have the place to ourselves,” I said, before kissing her. As we hugged, I slid a hand up inside her tee shirt, and cupped her breast. “Was there something we were going to do today?”

“Mmmm, I can’t remember,” Cathy said, “but that seems a good start.” She slid a hand inside the back of my shorts and started to caress my backside. “Weren’t we going somewhere?” She gasped with pleasure as I slid a hand underneath her bikini top, and start to gently tweak her nipple. My other hand was now inside the back of her shorts, a finger sliding between her buttocks.

“Wasn’t it something about the beach?” I said. “Were we going to meet some others?” Cathy had undone the drawstring holding my shorts up, and they dropped to the floor. She pushed my swimmers lower, and started to stroke my prick.

“Something like that,” she said, shivering as I pushed her shorts down, and slid a hand inside the front of her bikini bottoms. Her pussy was already wet, and she spread her legs slightly apart so I could stroke her slit. “Except I can’t quite remember the details at the moment,” she continued.

I pulled Cathy’s pants down, she stepped out of them and leant back against the counter, her legs apart. I knelt in front of her, and spread her thighs wider so I could kiss and lick her wet pussy. She gasped with pleasure as my tongue probed her sensitive clitoris, and she placed her hands on the back of my head, pressing me closer to her.

“Oh God, you are good at that,” she sighed, as I licked and sucked her pussy. I took her wet labia between my lips, and gently sucked them, drawing them into my mouth. As I sucked her, I probed her vagina with my tongue, flicking the tip from her swollen clitoris to her wet opening. Each time I pushed my tongue inside her, she cried out softly, and I could feel her shiver with pleasure.

I continued to lick and suck Cathy’s pussy, varying the position and pressure of my tongue. When I placed my top lip against her clitoris, and using my tongue to lap between her lips, she started to moan softly. I increased the speed and pressure of my tongue, and she pressed my head harder against her. Then, with a soft groan, I felt her orgasm start. Her legs shook slightly, and I could taste the extra surge of tasty juices that flowed from her vagina.

“Oh, God, that was something,” she said once it was over. “I love the way you do that, Will. Let’s go to my bedroom, quickly.” She literally dragged me up the hallway, and pushed me onto her bed. “It’s not safe to do what we did last week, it’s too risky at the moment for you to come near my pussy. But I want your come over my tits.” She pulled her top off, and knelt between my legs.

Wiping her hand over her pussy, she then took hold of my erect prick, and started stroking me. Once I was completely hard, she leant forward to suck the head as she continued stroking my shaft. It wasn’t long before I could feel I was about to come; and just as I was about to warn her, the first big spurt shot into her mouth. Rather than pull her mouth away, Cathy continued rubbing my prick and sucking the head as spurt after spurt of hot come continued to flood her mouth. Finally, she couldn’t hold any more and leant back and coughed, causing a large trickle of come to run down her chin, and drip onto her breasts. Cathy swallowed what was in her mouth, then wiped her lips and chin with her hand, and spread the stickiness around her breasts.

“Sorry,” I said. “I was about to warn you, but it was all too quick.”

“Don’t apologise,” she said, “I like feeling you come in my mouth. There was too much for me to swallow all at once though; have you been saving it up for me?”

“I certainly have,” I replied. “That has been waiting for you since last Friday.”

“Good, I just hope there is some more for me. Now, let’s have a quick shower before we get to the beach, Lori and Janelle will be very suspicious if we turn up smelling of sex, and me with your come all over my breasts,” Cathy said.

We had a quick shower, got dressed and gathered our stuff to take to the beach. Cathy added two bottles of ice-cold water, some fruit, and sandwiches for her lunch. I put them in my backpack, and we headed for the beach, ready for our first joint nude sunbathing day with the other two.

“I was with them yesterday, too,” Cathy said. “My tan is even all over now; boobs, bum and crotch are the same colour as the rest of my body – as you may have noticed.”

“I can’t say I did,” I replied. “I was concentrating on something else.”

“Good,” Cathy said. “I like it when you concentrate on that something else. But you will soon see, the three of us have complete all over tans. I can see I will have to put some sun cream on your bum and prick though; I don’t want that getting burnt.”

We continued chatting as we walked along the beach to the rock platform, and then picked our way around the headland. When we were halfway around, Cathy pulled me to the secluded area between some large boulders where we would often stop for a pee.

“Let’s have a quick pee here,” she said. “I don’t think the other two are quite ready to see us pee in front of them!”

Cathy sat on the large flat rock, and pulled her shorts and bikini pants off. Spreading her legs, she said, “Here it comes,” and started to pee. I loved watching her pee squirt out from the little pee hole just above her vagina, and Cathy would deliberately spread her lips apart for me so I could see it better. Once she had finished, she pulled her clothes back up, and said, “Your turn now, can I hold you as you pee?”

I pushed my shorts down, and stood up facing a rock. Cathy stood behind and to one side of me, and gently held my prick.

“Ready?” I asked, feeling the pee about to start. Cathy just nodded, her eyes fixed on the end of my prick. After a second or two, the golden pee started to flow. I liked to keep the pressure under control, so it would last longer for Cathy. She loved moving my prick around, making patterns with the pee. This time, she aimed my stream for the large pool of piss that she had made in a hollow in the rock. By the time my bladder was empty, there was a large pool of yellow piss on the ground.

“Now, what did you – and they – do when you needed a pee when you were with them before?” I asked, once I had pulled my shorts back up.

“Oh,” Cathy giggled. “The first day I was with them – last Thursday – it was so funny. We had been there, maybe two hours, and I could see Janelle getting all wriggly, you know, as if she really had to pee and was trying to hold it in. After a while, she asked me, ‘Cathy, when you and Will were here, where did you go to pee?’ Lori burst out laughing, and said ‘Janelle, don’t be so prudish; there’s no one else around, just go over near those rocks.’ Janelle went bright red, and I said, ‘we would just go behind a rock.’ I certainly didn’t want to tell her just what we did!”

“Anyway, Janelle stood up, and started to walk over to where there was a rock against the cliff wall. About half way there, she started to walk faster – almost jogging; she must have been bursting. Lori was watching her, and she nudged me and said ‘look at her – do you think she will make it in time?’ Well, she didn’t, not really; she was probably five or ten metres from the rock, and we saw her start to pee – it was easy to see it spurt out with each step she took. She squatted down beside the rock, and let it go; she must have been really full, it sprayed out of her, and she peed for quite a while.”

“When she walked back, Lori and I acted like we hadn’t noticed anything, but as she sat back down, I could see the inside of her legs were all wet from where she had peed herself. A few minutes later, I said that I needed to pee, and walked over to the same rock – no emergencies though. I could see a huge wet area on the sand where Janelle had peed. I went behind the rock, though. Funny, Lori did exactly the same as soon as I got back – Janelle had gone down to the water for a swim; no doubt to rinse the pee off her legs, and Lori said to me ‘did you see the huge patch of pee that Janelle left there? She often does that – seems to wait until the very last minute to pee.”

“I told Lori that I did see the huge pee area, and made some comment that it was just as well Janelle didn’t have her bikini on, or she would have soaked that. Lori laughed, and said that Janelle is so funny about having to pee – or at least admit that she has to. ‘I would just as easily move across to the side, and make a hole in the sand and pee there’ she went on to say.”

“Well, I promise to be discreet then,” I said. “I will go behind the rock as well, and I won’t make comments about anything.”

We had now reached the sand, and looked around for a suitable place. The beach was, as usual, deserted, so we walked up to where we normally sat.

“Maybe closer to that rock so Janelle won’t have to run far,” Cathy said, laughing.

While we were standing there, Lori and Janelle were walking down from the main steps that lead from the road. After we said our hellos, Lori asked where we wanted to go.

“Well, we were thinking this was probably fine,” Cathy said.

“Yeah, though why not closer to that rock, so Janelle won’t have to run so far,” Lori said, causing both her and Cathy to laugh out loud. Janelle went bright red, and I pretended not to understand the joke.

We ended up moving closer to the rock, and spread out towels out on the sand. Lori and Janelle placed their towels facing up the beach, rather than facing the ocean, but it meant we could better talk to each other had we just set them out in a line of four abreast.

“You know we are all sunbathing nude,” Janelle reminded me. “You don’t have to yourself, if you don’t want to; will it embarrass you if Lori and I are naked?”

“No, not at all Janelle,” I replied. “Cathy told me that’s what you had arranged, I would have come with you the other day, but I was too busy preparing for my piano exam.” I pulled off my tee shirt, and then pushed my shorts and swimmers down to my ankles. I put my clothes in my backpack, and took out the sunscreen. “But I don’t think I am as well tanned as the three of you, not yet, anyway, so I don’t want to get sensitive parts of my body burnt.”

I sat down on my towel, and put the cream on the less tanned parts of my body while the other three undressed. I noticed Janelle did have a large bush of black pubic hair, but I wasn’t able to notice much about Lori’s, not unless I stared closely, which I wasn’t prepared to do.

The three girls proceeded to put oil on their bodies, more for effect than any protection from the sun, but they were all well-tanned, with no danger of getting sunburnt.

“Can you put some oil on my back, please Will?” Cathy asked me.

“Sure,” I said, and took the container from her. Cathy lay down on her stomach, and I knelt beside her.

“Me too, when you have finished,” Lori said.

“And me,” echoed Janelle.

“Can I peel you all some grapes, while I am at it?” I asked, jokingly.

I poured a small amount of the oil onto Cathy’s back, and started to spread it around, rubbing in into her skin. As I moved down towards her backside, I hadn’t realised that I was giving Lori and Janelle a ringside view of my own backside, and my prick and balls as they hung down between my legs.

“Or you can keep showing us that, if you want,” Janelle said. I felt my cheeks starting to go red.

“It is nice, isn’t it,” Cathy said, reaching up to cup my balls. “I told you that you would like what there would be to see.”

“Do you want me to finish this or not,” I said to her. “I thought you said that I wasn’t being asked just to provide some scenery.”

The other two girls laughed. “Of course you are,” Lori said. “We need something to look at, at least, even if we can’t touch like Cathy can.” My cheeks got ever redder; just as well I was facing away from the others.

As I rubbed the oil into Cathy’s lower back, she spread her legs ever so slightly. I took the hint, and rubbed oil onto her buttocks, and I got a good look at her pussy, which was slightly damp. I decided to get back at her for teasing me, so I let one oily hand slide down between her buttocks and brush against her pussy. She barely stifled a squeal as my fingers pressed against her clitoris. Then, with a playful slap on her bum, I knelt back up.

“Ok, who wants to be next?” I asked. “Lori?” She was closer to me.

“Yes, please,” she said, passing me her sun tan oil.

I swivelled around on my towel, this time kneeling over Lori. Again, I poured a small amount of oil onto her back between her shoulder blades, and started to rub it across her back.

“Don’t forget my bum, either,” Lori said.

“No, Mistress,” I answered, trying to sound like a humble servant.

I didn’t feel all that comfortable with rubbing the oil onto Lori’s backside; and certainly not in the way I had rubbed Cathy’s, but I rubbed some oil onto the top of her buttocks, and the tops of her legs.

“My turn now,” Janelle said. “And I expect a better job that what you did with Lori.”

She doesn’t miss much, I thought. I looked over at Cathy, and raised my eyebrows in an apologetic sign.

“Go on, Will,” Cathy said. “I told them you are good at doing things like that, don’t let me down.” Damn, I think she wanted me to do this. She certainly seemed to be enjoying the situation I was in. Plus, the actions of rubbing oil onto Cathy and Lori had made my prick start to swell. It wasn’t completely erect, not by a long shot, but it wasn’t entirely flaccid, either. I just hoped I could keep it under control.

I knelt on the sand next to Janelle, facing Lori and Cathy, and poured some oil on her back. I could see the other two girls looking at me, and realised that they easily see my prick bobbing up and down as I rubbed the oil on Janelle’s back.

“Don’t be afraid to use lots of oil,” Janelle said. “I like lots on, it stops my skin from drying out. Do my sides as well, too please.”

I poured a bit more oil on her back, and rubbed that in.

“I will have to get behind you if you want your sides done,” I said. “I can’t reach across from here.” That was the wrong thing to say. Very wrong.

Janelle opened her legs, and said, “Kneel between my legs, that way you can do my bum as well; and the tops of my thighs. And do them properly, not like the poor job you did on Lori.”

“Yes, Will,” Lori said. “When you have finished doing Janelle, I want you to do me again – properly this time.” Those words – ‘do me’ – were giving me thoughts.

I stood up, and moved behind Janelle, and knelt between her legs. Her black, bushy pubic hair was quite visible, but I looked up higher, and concentrated on her back. Once my hands were covered in oil, I slid them to her sides, and rubbed the oil into the softer skin there. All of a sudden, Janelle raised her upper body, and my hands slid down and onto her breasts. I was mortified, and went bright red.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t, I mean, I wasn’t trying anything,” I spluttered. Janelle and the others just laughed at my embarrassment.

“You can oil those if you want when I roll over,” Janelle said. “That is, if Cathy doesn’t mind?”

“Of course not,” Cathy said. “You don’t want to get your boobs sunburnt, do you.”

I was sure my face was as red as any sunburnt boobs would be. I shifted back lower, and started to put oil on Janelle’s backside. She opened her legs wider, giving me a clear view of her pussy. The black hair covered each side of her lips, but I could see the pink skin between her lips, and I could have sworn it was glistening with wetness. I could feel my prick starting to swell, so I closed my eyes, and though of my practice scales while I rubbed the oil on her buttocks.

“A bit lower, too,” she said, wriggling her arse slightly, opening her legs wider.

Any lower and my fingers will be insider her, I thought to myself. I closed my eyes again, and rubbed some oil on the underside of her buttocks, and the tops of her thighs where they met. Finally, I did the upper part of her legs, and then stood up.

“Thank you, Will,” Janelle said. “Although Cathy got an extra treat that I didn’t.” She certainly didn’t miss a thing.

“Now me,” Lori said. “My sides, and my bum and legs. Properly this time.”

My prick was more than half erect, and I didn’t think I could keep my mind distracted for much longer. I was sure the others had seen it, and were probably trying to see just how I would react. Damned treacherous organ!

Lori opened her legs, and I knelt between them to do her sides. I rubbed some oil onto my palms, and proceeded to put more on her lower back and sides. At least she didn’t try the trick where my hands would slip around to her breasts. When I had finished them, I moved lower on her towel, and poured some oil on her bum, deliberately letting some trickle down the crack towards her pussy. I could also play their game, I decided.

Since I was already more than half erect, there was little point trying to hide my arousal. I rubbed Lori’s buttocks vigorously, moving them in concentric circles. Each time my hands moved apart, I had a good view of her pussy. Not only was the hair trimmed, but her lips were swollen and getting rather moist. After a minute or two, I shifted lower, rubbing the tops of her thighs, every so often letting a hand slide lower between her legs. I made sure my fingers never touched her pussy, but they came tantalisingly close on several occasions.

When I felt I had done enough, and before my prick was completely erect, I knelt back up, and playfully slapped Lori on the bum – but making sure the tips of my fingers pressed against her pussy. She felt quite wet, and not just from the oil.

“There you are, all three of you done,” I said. “Now I can rest.”

I lay down on my towel, on my stomach, to hide my prick.

“I’ll do your back and bum for you,” Cathy said. She squirted some sunscreen onto my back, and proceeded to massage it in. As I lay there, with my eyes closed, I could feel my prick get harder; just as well as I was on my stomach, I thought. Then Cathy rubbed the cream onto my backside, making sure the paler skin was well covered. Just as I thought she had finished, she reached between my legs, and squeezed my prick.

“Just as I thought,” she said, “nice and thick.” The other two girls laughed at that.

“Don’t we get to see?” Janelle asked.

“No!” I said emphatically. “You don’t get to see. And don’t even think about wanting to touch, either.” I buried my face against my arms, hoping that both the redness in my cheeks, and the swelling of my prick would subside. This was going to be a long day. I decided to ignore the others for a while; maybe they would tire of trying to tease me.

As I lay on my towel, the three girls chatted about various things – what plans they had for the remainder of the holidays, the latest music on the radio, what school would be like next year now we would all me in the senior years. I wasn’t playing attention to what they were talking about, until Cathy poked me in the ribs.

“Come on, let’s go for a swim,” she said

My erection had subsided now, so it was safe to stand up. Lori and Janelle were already halfway to the water, so unless they turned around, they wouldn’t get a good look at me. I stood up, rested my sunglasses on my backpack, and walked with Cathy to the water. Once in, it was very refreshing, and the four of us swam around, caught some waves, and generally relaxed. It felt strangely liberating, swimming completely naked, I had never done that before – at least, not in the surf. The only problem was when I caught a wave; the pressure of the water would force my prick back between my legs, and knock it from side to side.

We had probably been in the water for an hour, maybe not quite that long, and were all feeling slightly waterlogged. The three girls wandered back to our towels; but I wanted to catch one or two more waves while the conditions were still good. The tide was starting to get closer to high tide, and the surf conditions tended to flatten out then.

I caught two more waves, and decided that was enough for the moment. As I walked up the sand, I noticed my prick was shrivelled up from the chill of the water, thank goodness. I guess I spoke too soon. As I got near to the others, Janelle made a comment.

“That’s a bit disappointing, Will,” she called out. “I thought we were going to see something more impressive. Can’t you do something to that, Cathy?”

The other two laughed at that, and Cathy replied, “I have no control over it; I think it has a mind of its own!”

“Hey, that water was cold,” I replied. “And I thought you were put off by the crude comments some guys make – you are even worse!” I sat on my towel, and pulled my legs up to shield what remained of my modesty.

“Sorry, Will, don’t take it to heart,” Lori said. “We’re just teasing you, and we have had our bit of fun. But it isn’t all that often us unattached girls get to see a naked guy; at least, one that is worth looking at, so maybe Janelle and I have been a bit overexcited, you know. I promise we won’t tease you any more, will we Janelle?”

“No, sorry about all that, Will,” Janelle said. “I will just have to look and not comment.”

“That’s ok,” I said. “I knew you were just having fun, and teasing me. You can look if you want, Janelle, I can’t stop you. But I will be looking at you, too – discreetly, of course.”

“I would certainly hope you would,” she said. “You don’t mind, Cathy if he looks at me? I know he much prefers you though.”

“Of course I don’t mind him looking,” Cathy replied. “If I did, do you think I would have agreed to both of us coming here with you?”

While Cathy was talking, I pulled one of the bottles of cold water from my pack, and before taking a drink myself, offered it around. All three took a drink, and I had some as well. We then just sat around, talking about various things, much like any other group of teenagers (except the four of us were completely naked). Janelle decided she need more tanning oil on her body, this time on her breasts, stomach and legs; but fortunately for me, she chose to apply it herself this time.

“I want to make sure I have a really, really good tan before Lori and I go to the camp,” she said.

“What’s the detail with that?” I asked.

“You tell him, Lori, you have been before,” Janelle said, as she concentrated on the oil.

“Well, ever since we moved here, each summer the whole family has been going to this nudist camp up the coast, past Port Macquarie,” Lori said. “It’s nothing all that fancy, just a few simple cottages and a common building with a kitchen, eating area, and so on. There are probably about thirty people who are there during January when we go, but sometmes are there more. The only facilities are the beach, and a large creek running through the area. And bushwalking trails, and stuff like that. But it’s nice and relaxing, and the others are friendly.”

“In fact, before we moved here we would spend our summers at a place in South Carolina, though it wasn’t by the ocean. It had this really great swimming pool, actually, a small lake, and stuff like that.”

“How did you start going there?” Cathy asked.

“Well, it was owned by my aunt Susan,” Lori answered. “Not that she was really my aunt, but that is what I called her. My parents knew her, from when my father was in the Navy. Dad and her husband were together in Vietnam, but he was killed there. Her camp was about 8 hours drive south of where we lived.”

“Sounds neat, I guess,” I said. “But I still reckon I would be really embarrassed being naked all the time.”

“You would quickly get used to it,” Lori said. “I am sure Janelle will, too.”

Once our conversations trailed off, Cathy started to read a book she had bought, and Janelle did the same. I sat on my towel, and looked at the ocean, watching the waves – there is something very soothing about watching the ocean, I felt.

“Can you pass me that bottle of oil?” Lori asked me, breaking my concentration. She pointed to where her bag was, just behind my backpack. I retrieved the oil and passed it to her.

She started to rub the oil onto her breasts, and I couldn’t help taking a few peeks. Her breasts were similar to Cathy’s, slightly smaller than average, nicely shaped, but her nipples were more prominent and the surrounding areolas darker. Once she started to run the oil on her stomach and thighs, she spread her legs apart slightly, and I was able to get a look at her pussy. Just as Cathy had said, her hair was neatly trimmed, and I could see how smooth her lips were where she shaved the hair from them.

Lori looked up, and saw where I was looking. She smiled at me, and raised her eyebrows slightly, then opened her legs wider, angling herself towards me. I looked back at her pussy, I could see her lips were slightly swollen, and were slightly spread. I smiled at her, and mouthed the word ‘nice’.

She mouthed a silent ‘thank you’, and then started to rub some oil on the top of her thighs, moving her hands so that it opened her lips wider. Making sure I was watching her, she then rubbed two oily fingers around the outside of her lips, pulling them apart so I could see the opening of her vagina, which was a darker red, and wet with the oil, and her juices. Finally, she lightly ran a finger up and down the length of her pussy, circling her clitoris, and pressing the tip against her vaginal opening.

All of this had the obvious effect on my prick – it was now quickly swelling and getting erect – and Lori was watching it closely. She looked at me, and the tip of her tongue flicked around her lips. I just smiled at her, and shook my head slightly.

Lori finished rubbing the oil on her legs, and lay back on her towel, her legs still open sufficiently for me to clearly see her pussy. I resumed looking out at the ocean, but glanced at Lori – and her bare pussy – every so often. When she saw me looking at her, she would smile at me, and several times she would rub her fingers across her pussy when the others weren’t looking. All of these displays kept my prick quite erect, of course, and I couldn’t help thinking how disappointed Janelle would be if she knew what she was missing.

Sitting in the sun was making me rather hot, so I decided to head to the water again. “Anyone interested in another swim?” I asked.

Without looking away from her book, Cathy shook her head. “No, not at the moment, I have reached a really exciting part; I am getting close to the finish.” Likewise, Janelle continued reading her book.

I had only gone a few paces when Lori joined me. “I think I need to cool off as well,” she said.

I smiled at her, wondering if she intended the double meaning. She answered that question almost immediately, when she moved closer to me.

“If I don’t get in the water and cool off, then I will have to rub myself,” she whispered to me. “That last time I touched my pussy when you were looking, I had to force myself to stop. And you look pretty ‘hot’ too. Did you like what you saw?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.