Diary of a Masher - Cover

Diary of a Masher

Copyright© 2014 by John Evans

Chapter 3: June 24, 1978

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: June 24, 1978 - This is a Coming-of-Age story about Stephan Zaworski. It takes place in Nick Scipio's Summer Camp universe and my thanks to Nick for letting me borrow part of it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism  

My love is the evening breeze touching your skin.
The gentle sweet singing of leaves in the wind.
The list that calls after you in the night,
and kisses your ear in the early light.

Crazy On You – Heart

The weatherman was right. The storm blew in late Saturday afternoon with dark, billowing clouds and crashing thunder. The pouring rain forced everyone into the clubhouse, so dinner was a crowded affair. After dinner and two games of ping-pong, I then engaged Magda in a card game of War. By some (not so) subtle sleight-of-hand, I let her win the first game. I let the second game play out fairly. I just barely managed to beat her.

It was getting on towards ten o’clock when Mom, Dad, Magda, and I decided to call it quits for the day. Roman decided to hang out with his friends some more and Dad reminded him of his eleven o’clock curfew. The four of us then raced through the wind and the rain to our cabin. We were soaked by the time we got there, but Mom had put towels by the door for us to dry off with. I was glad for that because there was a chill in the air brought on by the rain.

As I settled into the lower bunk, I listened to the rain beating on the roof. I’ve always enjoyed that sound, but I could’ve done without the thunder and lightning. One particularly brilliant flash and loud booming crack sent Magda scurrying to Mom and Dad’s bed. I fell asleep and only woke slightly when Roman thumped up the ladder and flopped into the upper bunk.

I was awakened much later by an insistent knocking on the door. Mom was up and out of her bed in a flash. Dad was only a second or two behind her, but he stopped to bite off a curse when he stubbed his toe against the bed frame. I was a little groggy, but I rolled out of bed as Mom flipped on the light switch. The cabin remained dark.

“The power must be out,” stated Dad. “Let me see if I can find a flashlight.”

“Kids, stay in bed,” ordered Mom as she made her way to the door.

Mom open the cabin door and I saw Aunt Susan standing there holding a Coleman lantern. Standing behind her was a man in his early thirties, wearing a polo shirt and slacks that were dripping wet.

“Brenda, I’m so sorry to disturb you and your family, but I need your help,” said Aunt Susan.

“Please, come in,” said Mom, holding open the door.

“We’re soaked,” deferred Aunt Susan, refusing to come inside.

Mom looked around, and, by the light of the lantern, saw me standing beside the bunk beds.

“Steve, would you please get out some towels?” asked Mom.

I went over and pulled two big bath towels out of the dresser. Dad and Mom went out onto the porch and I followed behind them to hand the towels to Aunt Susan and the man. It was still raining outside.

“Thank you,” said Aunt Susan. She turned to face Dad. “Anton, this is James Goldberg. He and his family were to arrive today ... yesterday. His car slid into a ditch about a half a mile from the gate. He hiked all the way in. I hate to ask, but can you go rescue his family?”

“Of course, just give me a minute to get dressed,” said Dad.

“Dressed?” exclaimed Mr. Goldberg. “Let’s just go and get them!”

“Ralph, suppose a Good Samaritan or police officer has come across your family?” said Aunt Susan firmly, while Dad hurriedly got dressed. “You want to explain to either one of them why a naked man was driving you out to pick them up?”

“Let’s go,” said Dad, slipping on the sandals.

“I’m sorry,” apologized Mr. Goldberg. “I’m worried about them.”

“Understandable,” said Dad. “Let’s go get them out of the storm. We’ll get your car tomorrow.”

“Stop by the clubhouse when you return,” Mom told Dad. “I’ll see if I can scrounge up some hot food and drink.”

“But the power’s out,” I said.

“The stoves are gas,” pointed out Aunt Susan. “The electric igniters won’t work, but you’ll be able to light the burners with a match. I have to go see about getting the power back on.”

Dad nodded before he and Mr. Goldberg took off in our car. Mom and Aunt Susan turned and ran off in the rain towards the clubhouse. I noticed that the wind and the rain had lessened. The thunder and lightning had moved off to the north, so that all I heard was some faint rumbling. I picked up the towels I brought out and took them into the bathroom to let them dry out over the shower rail.

When I came back into the main room, I groped my way over to the bunk beds and pulled my backpack out from underneath the lower bunk. I usually use my backpack on trips because I liked all the extra pockets on it. I unsnapped one of the side pouches, pulled out my flashlight, and turned it on.

“Hey, some of us are trying to go back to sleep here,” muttered Roman, rolling over to face the wall.

I looked over at Magda and saw that she was dead to the world. Magda was a heavy sleeper and I’m sure the commotion did not wake her. I’m not even sure an explosion would’ve awakened her. I switched my flashlight off.

I was just about to hop back in bed when I thought of Dad out on the road and Mom down at the clubhouse. Both of them had gone to help the Goldberg’s without even thinking about it. I felt uncomfortable getting back in bed while they were out helping people. I stood up and looked towards Roman.

“Roman, I’m going down to the clubhouse to help Mom,” I said softly.

“Mummgle krumff vurrfrr,” grunted Roman sleepily.

I took that as an okay from him. I put on my sandals and eased out the door. There was a narrow footpath that led from our cabin down to the clubhouse that was a shorter walk than going by the road. Using my flashlight, I was able to walk down the trail without slipping or falling.

It was absolutely pitch black throughout the entire camp. The clouds above were a dark, dull gray. Even with a little of the rain, I was soaked by the time I got to the clubhouse.

“Mom, are you here?” I called out inside the clubhouse. There was no answer.

I walked over to the stoves. There was a big pot of soup and a kettle of boiling water, both on low heat on top of the end stove. Bowls, spoons, mugs, teabags, and sugar were all laid out on the counter. The only thing I didn’t see was Mom.

I walked around the wall where the refrigerators were lined up to check the bathroom and the laundry room. No one was in there, so I walked back into the main room. I stood there, looking at the faint blue glow of the gas stove, wondering what to do when a hand gently grasp me by the shoulder. I jumped a little and started to turn around.

“Shh,” cooed a voice in my ear as the hand tightened on my shoulder to prevent my turning around.

I forced myself to relax to a standstill. The hand released my shoulder and slid down my arm. I really wanted to look at the hand to see if I could figure out who was behind me. However, whoever it was did not want me to see them, so I continued to look straight ahead. The hand went to my flashlight and clicked it off.

The room went dark and I could not see a thing, except for the faint blue glow from the burners. I heard the faint breathing of the person behind me and sound of the rain hitting rooftop.

Two arms encircled me from behind. I felt a pair of firm breasts press against my back. Her hands moved around to caress my chest and stomach. Her light touches caused me to tingle all over and stiffened my dick up to its full length.

I inhaled sharply and shivered when the woman behind me began to rub her breasts all over my back. My breath became ragged as the tension in my body increased. I could feel my balls tightening up getting ready to spew my load when one of her hands slid down to grasp my dick at its base.

“Ungh!” I grunted as she tightened her grip almost painfully around my dick.

I couldn’t back away from her grip because she was tight up behind me. She kept holding on, and I felt the tenseness and desire lessen inside of me. As my breathing evened out, she loosened her hand, but did not let go.

I couldn’t help, but groan as her hand began to lightly stroke my hard shaft. I shivered as her fingers glided over my glans. I was leaking pre-come and she spread the slick liquid around the sensitive head of my dick. My breathing became heavier as I savored the sweet sensations caused by her fingers. When I started gasping, she reached down around the base of my dick again, and gripped it tightly until my desire diminished.

Slowly, she turned me around, her hands never leaving my body as if she were afraid of losing touch with me. She held my hands and slowly pulled me away from the dining area. She jerked to a stop when her legs had something. I heard her grunted slightly and a chair move a little. Moving me carefully around to the front of the chair, she pushed down on my shoulders until I was sitting.

My mysterious lover slid her hands down from my shoulders over my stomach and legs to my knees. My heart was hammering in my chest as she spread my legs apart. Putting pressure on my knees with her hands, she knelt down between my spread legs.

She then brought her hands up to my hips and then lightly raked her nails down my inner thighs. I hissed out loud as jolts of pleasure shot of my legs into my balls. I’d never felt anything like it before and I reflexively grabbed her hands to stop her for just a second.

Gasping for breath from what she was doing to me, I knew I needed a few moments to calm down a little. I moved my hands up her arms, feeling her soft, smooth skin. She moaned a little as I caressed her cheeks and touched her rain-wet hair. Feeling emboldened, I move my hands downward to cup her breasts.

My hands were shaking and we both moaned that my touch. My best friend growing up, Carl Swenson, once told me how he’d gotten slapped for being too grabby. The way he told it, the girl did like him touching her breasts, but he was a little too rough. Despite the pent-up desire inside me, I tried to keep my touch light, but firm.

It was a first time I actually felt a breast, apart from some sneaky grabs in some not so accidental brushes. I marveled at the softness and firmness of each mound of flesh. Given the coldness of the lake water, I’d seen hard nipples before, but now I felt the rubbery texture of her nipples as I carefully rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers.

I must been doing something right because a woman’s breaths became shorter and faster. With a long, low moan, she pulled my hands away from her tits and brought them up to her shoulders. She then wrapped her right hand around my dick and dropped her left hand off my thigh.

I started trembling again when I felt her moist, warm breath against my dick. I couldn’t help, but groan when her tongue touched the base of my shaft and licked all the way up to the tip. My balls tightened up as her tongue whirled around my glans. I tried to think of something ... anything to keep from popping too soon. However, my mind went spastic when the head of my dick was engulfed by her hot, wet mouth. My butt tightened and my hips arched upward when she swirled her tongue around and around the head of it. She must’ve expected my reaction because she just raised up with my hips.

I couldn’t even think straight when her hand started pumping up and down. She bobbed her head in time with her hand and I felt her left arm moving also. The sensations she was producing had me tense and trembling in excitement that kept building upward. It was when her tongue slid over the sensitive underside of my small head that a jolt of pleasure shot straight down to my balls skyrocketing me over the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.