The Straw Woman - Cover

The Straw Woman

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A quiet little village that seemed so normal on the surface. A curse by a long-lived witch against her own sister caught stealing her lover away. An innocent young witch caught in a web of evil intent. Which way will she go. Will she follow the dictates of the Prince of Darkness or will she follow her own heart and develop her powers without the help of Satan?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation   Nudism  

She bathed her lush young body in the comfort of the small kitchen in a tub made of simple copper. The smooth metal caressed her flanks with loving arms of hard tenderness. The malevolent straw woman was deep inside her core but pretty Bonnie had her well under control extracting her much wanted experience and blocking her wanton urgings to couple with the first available male with a cock of sufficient size to warrant her dark rider's attention.

Bonnie knew it was long past that time when she should have opened her flower to masculine explorations, but she was, in truth, a bit fearful of the endeavor. She had attempted to become more familiar with the workings of the male appendage by allowing the pastor to offer the solace of his lap and the insertion of his anointed shaft into her nether entry. The old man grunted with obvious delight but poor Bonnie just thought to be a rude treatment of her elimination system and totally a waste of time.

She heard the straw woman's whispers in her inner ear encouraging her to experiment more with younger more virile lads just to get the full effect of posterior passion. But it seemed a "dirty" business to her and one that young maids should not get involved into. She compromised by allowing several of the young farm hands to slide their randy rods up and down her greased up backside shooting their sinful wads onto her skin. She did enjoy the way the boys grunted and sweated working diligently to arouse her. In her heated thoughts, she could easily see how the insertion of their manly tools into her entryways would excite her juices to flow with womanly submissiveness.

When she finally lost her virgin status, it was entirely by accident. She was on yet another expedition to the Granville estate when she found that she was isolated in the wine cellar carefully transferring her eggs to the cool confines of a woven container. She thought she heard a noise but could see no shape or form anywhere in the basement. Invisible arms seized her from the rear and forced her over the wooden table used for many purposes. Unfortunately, this particular purpose involving her participation was to steal her virginal flower and make her full-fledged woman. Thinking it to be some kind of demonic apparition or a ghost with carnal intent, she resigned her attitude to futile resignation and made no demonstration of resistance at all.

The impalement was swift and effective. She was ready to feel discomfort but it was accomplished before she had any reaction to the loss of her unwanted cherry. Now she only felt a sense of fullness and completion that she had never experienced before. Her only thought was to find some way to convince her partner not to withdraw from her insides before she was able to derive the ultimate female expression of feminine pleasure.

The weight on her back and the louds groans of delight caused her to look over her shoulder because it certainly did not seem like the usual conduct for a horny demon or a sex-crazed ghost. Much to her astonishment, she saw that it was the Master at Arms, the head enforcer of law and civil conduct in Granville. He was a strong and well-endowed man of middle age who liked to sample the feminine wares of any female of the district who wandered into his sphere of influence. She did not know his name and all the townsfolk called him simply, "Master".

His sturdy cock was working her into a sweaty lather like animals with no sense of propriety or genteel behavior. She wanted to shout out that she was not that kind of girl, but, in all honesty, she had to admit it was exactly what she had been waiting for ever since she had learned about the "birds and bees" from the other girls at her school.

The straw woman buried deep inside her core was absolutely delighted. This is what she had been waiting for after all those many years of hanging from the wooden pole. Now she had a pole of manly flesh exploring her hidden corners with firm authority and juicy control. She hoped that the silly young Bonnie allowed the well-hung man to take further liberties with her flesh and let her reach the apex of her long-denied orgasm.

Bonnie was in the throes of a nice satisfying series of minor orgasms that were triggered when the Master shoved his rude finger into her tight little pucker hole with no warning at all. Her arse cheeks were still quivering with the affront and she ventured a tiny gasp of dismay at his disregard for her maidenly innocence. All thoughts of such niceties disappeared however when he continued to work the anal entry with a frenzied hand showing his contempt for any pretense of "good girl" membership.

Before the aggressive man loosed his flood of juice deep inside her happy vagina, he withdrew causing her to experience the despair of bitter loss. Her depression was immediately reversed when he pushed his cock into her buttery soft brown eye without missing a single beat. This was without a doubt the largest tool ever to take up residence in her hind-quarters and she began an age-old dance of appreciation that attempted to suck every last drop of manly juices from her covering partner.

The strong and well-experienced Master just chuckled and slapped her feisty bottom with his calloused and heavy hands until her flanks turned a beautiful shade of red and trembled with anticipation of the next blow.

The flood of creamy cum was already started when Bonnie went into a convulsive orgasm that brought a knowing smile of pride in his work to the face of the Master. Deep inside her gut, the straw woman was vibrating with joy at the waves of pleasure washing over her ancient life-force and she knew that from here on out, this pretty young girl would be keeping her happy with lots of juicy experiences and depraved activities.

The Master put his tool away and slapped the young girl on the backside telling her,

"You have a mighty sturdy bottom, girl. I can't remember when I had such a satisfying ride. What might your name be?"

Bonnie smoothed down her clothing with a hint of shame in her eyes. It was hard for her to admit that she was much excited by the entire episode that was out of character with her normal behavior. She tried to find an excuse for her actions and blamed the straw woman. The old hag inside her just laughed at her feeble misdirection and told her,

"It's not me you silly girl. It's you what wants the cock!"

She exited the Granville estate without talking to the mistress of the house not wanting to expose her shame still visible on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.