A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Later that night, Elaina told Rob he was to take Dawn out again.

"She's going to have questions, and we don't want her getting cold feet," she'd said. "Take her to an early dinner and get her to come here with you afterward. Tell her you need to talk. That's what she's going to want to do anyway, so it won't be a hard sell. She trusts you and trusts that you won't have plans to seduce her, at least not yet. I think she's hoping you will eventually."

"So, what's next? You plotting to take over the world?" Rob said in a daze. Elaina giggled.

"No, Pinky, that's for next week."

Rob's eyes bugged, not getting the reference. She didn't explain.

"Do you have any serious objections to this, Rob?" she asked him gravely.

Giving her question the thought it deserved, Rob finally answered. "I feel like I should have objections, I just can't think of any," he said with a confused frown. "Shouldn't I?"

"That's ultimately up to you. Do you feel like it's wrong? How can it be wrong if everyone involved agrees to it?" She leaned back with that, holding her hands out as if to say "well?"

"I guess," he said uncertainly.

"Call her now. See if she'll accept dinner. You can tell her at dinner that you need to talk, leaving her a way out if she needs it."

Rob pulled his phone from his belt and called up Dawn's number.

Hello? Rob recognized the roommate's voice.

"Hi, this is Rob. Can I talk to Dawn please?"

Hold on. I'll see if she wants to talk.

He thought that was an odd thing to say. He heard a brief argument, then Dawn's voice came over the phone. She sounded happy.

Hey, Rob. What's up?

"Is everything okay? I thought I heard an argument there."

Dawn's sigh came through. My roommate thinks I need protecting from myself.

Rob heard an indistinct comment in the background followed by Dawn's hissed you're not my mother.

So, what's up?

"I'd like to take you to dinner tomorrow night. That okay?"

Sure, I'd love to. What time?

"I thought early might be best. I thought we might go to this sushi place I know. How's sixish sound?"

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it. Look, I gotta run. Something's come up.

"Okay. Well then, I'll let you go. See you tomorrow, Dawn."

See you tomorrow. Bye.

"Bye," but she was already gone.

Rob closed the phone and looked at Elaina. She had a thoughtful frown on her face.

"Did you catch that?" Rob asked her. She nodded. "Your hearing's that good?" She nodded again.

"Dawn must have said something or done something that put her roommate on alert." She shook off her thoughts. "It doesn't matter. Dawn's going on a date with you, that's what matters."

She got a crafty look in her eye, then said, "I told Dawn that I planned on making mad passionate love to you. I wouldn't want to disappoint her." She growled at him and climbed into his lap. "Now, sweeting. We start now."

Since she was already in his lap, he simply went from there. He remembered how to undo her peasant dress from the first time and made short work of it. He had her breasts tumbling into his hands in no time and took advantage of the fact she was taller in his lap to give her some nipple love. She shifted around to face him fully and straddled his legs with her skirt rucked up to her waist. She ran her fingers through his hair, cooing and purring at his attentions. He ran a free hand up her thigh and onto her pussy, ruffling her fur and stroking her cleft.

Feeling her clitoris extending from its sheathe, he stood and turned around, depositing her gently on the couch seat. He untied the sash and pulled her skirt down off her legs leaving her sitting there naked and exposed. He knelt before her, using both hands to push her legs up and out, opening her totally to his smoldering gaze. He kissed her inner thighs, alternating legs until he reached her center. First huffing a warm breath on her and eliciting a moan, he then ran his tongue from her pucker to the top of her cleft, lingering as he passed over her fully aroused clit. He circled it with his tongue causing her to buck her hips.

He pursed his lips and surrounded her throbbing clit, then he began bobbing his head like he was sucking a tiny cock, although he didn't think of it that way. He maintained a firm suction on her as he moved, then he used a hand to push two fingers inside her. Rubbing at the walls of her pulsing channel, he found a thicker rough spot on the upper wall. He rubbed curiously at that spot, noting that her moans got louder and her thrusts grew stronger.

His rubbing at her newly discovered g-spot along with the suction on her clitoris caused Elaina to have her strongest orgasm yet. She came so hard that fluid rushed past his fingers and splashed his chin and chest. She gripped his hair like a lifeline and screamed to wake the dead. Suddenly, her whole body relaxed and she slumped down, pulling out of his grasp.

Growling at him to get undressed, she turned around on the couch to face the back, placing her knees at the edge of the seat. Rob looked at her perfect ass, now at waist height, while he hurriedly stripped down. As he finally kicked off the last of his clothes, he became mesmerized by her pulsing pussy, looking like an anemone feeding in the water.

"Now, sweeting. Put it in me and fuck me hard," she demanded. And he did.

Stepping in close, he didn't even have the chance to rub himself on her. As soon as she felt him near her entrance, she shoved back and forced him inside with one stroke.

"Now, sweeting, now," she pled. "Fuck me now."

He had never heard her swearing like this before and it excited him beyond reason. He pulled back and began long-stroking her hard and fast. The sound of their hips colliding sounded like clapping until her oils coated them, then it was the squelching of a piston.

Rob couldn't last long and didn't expect to anyway, and his seed rose rapidly. Just as he let go, she clamped down hard, spraying his hips as she came, and her channel milked his offering from his body. He collapsed across her body then, with her back supporting his entire weight. He struggled off of her and sat beside her. She simply tipped over, landing in his lap facing away. He wrapped his arms around her and they panted together.

Elaina finally struggled out of Rob's lap, saying she had to leave because he might need his rest for his date with Dawn tomorrow. He saw the excuse for what it was: he had noticed her body was cool and she wasn't ready to risk feeding from him again yet.

Before he knew it, she had gone.


Rob spent the day Saturday doing chores. He finished in plenty of time to get ready for his date, so he showered, shaved, and selected his clothes for the evening. He opted for dark gray pants and a matching sports jacket, adding a turquoise turtleneck.

He gave Dawn a heads-up call, then he went down to the street. He had no trouble hailing a taxi at this time of the evening, and was quickly standing on Dawn's stoop. He pressed the intercom button.

Yeah? The voice was distinctly unfriendly. Rob opted for pretending he hadn't heard the tone.

"Hey, Dawn. It's Rob."

He heard Dawn in the background yell be right there before the intercom clicked off. Moments later he heard clattering footsteps coming to the door.

"Hi," she said, out of breath when she opened the door. "Let's go."

He shrugged and put his arm around her to lead her to the cab. Dawn looked back once then focused on getting in. Rob gave the name of the restaurant and the cabbie nodded to show he knew it. They were shortly on their way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.