A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Feeling the bed move, Rob drifted up from a very deep sleep.

He was curled on his side facing the wall. He awoke even further when he felt a soft warm arm slide around his waist and a very warm pair of breasts press up against his back. He slept naked now, finding the comfort and freedom conducive to a good night's sleep. Before Elaina entered his life, he would never have even considered it. It added to the feeling of her soft body molded to his.

"Mmm," he hummed sleepily.

"Hush, sweeting," Elaina purred, "I'll be here when you wake. Just let me close those curtains of yours."

"Wait," he slurred.

He reached out blindly behind him until his hand smacked the bedside table. Fumbling around, he came up with a tiny remote control in his hand, squinting at it until he found the only button on it. Pressing the button, a quiet whirr started in the corner of the room, followed by the sound of the curtains rolling closed. While they moved, Rob dropped the remote to the floor and burrowed his head in his pillow.

"How clever," Elaina remarked in a hushed voice.

He hummed again and was soon softly snoring.


Waking again hours later, he had changed position. Elaina was sideways on the bed now, on her back with her arms flung wide. Rob had traded in his feather pillows for something far softer and vastly more comfortable: her breasts. He even had a firm nipple in his mouth that he had been nursing on in his sleep. Elaina had a contented smile on her lips.

It was while he slowly woke that he noticed a sound. His brow furrowing in confusion, he pressed his ear harder against her breast, trying to figure out what he was hearing. Then it came to him: he was listening to her heart beating. A sense of wonder engulfed him.

Muttering her discontent for when he stopped nursing, Elaina rose through the clouds of her dreams until she awoke. She tipped her head up to look at him and saw the wonder in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" she grumbled sleepily.

"I'm listening to your heartbeat," he replied happily. "I didn't know vampires had heartbeats."

"Now, that's just plain silly," exclaimed Elaina, coming more fully awake. "How would that work? Never mind, it's too early for this."

Rob laughed and sat up. "Aw, come on."

Elaina grabbed at him, trying to get his warmth back to her. He dodged, barely, and got out of bed. Grumbling, she followed. He threw on a pair of sweats, while she rummaged in his dresser. She held up a pajama top.

"Mind if I wear this, seeing as you don't seem to need it anymore?"

"Be my guest," he said, waving a careless hand. "Although it seems a shame to cover such beauty."

She gave him a heated glance, purring as she slipped the garment over her top. The back of the shirt came to just below the curves of her ass, while the tails in front more than adequately covered the subject. She rocked her hips like a belly dancer, and her red-furred mons played peek-a-boo with his senses. He gave thought to abandoning his pursuit of breakfast in favor of pursuing her, but his stomach dissuaded him by growling.

"Come on, you," she said laughingly. "We'd better feed the beast inside before it claws its way out."

She looked at him curiously when he took her hand, stopping her.

"How about you?" he asked cautiously. "You need a little something?"

Smiling at his consideration, she replied, "I'm okay for now. Ask me later and we'll see."

Keeping possession of the hand he'd stopped her with, she led him to the kitchen. He happily followed, watching her ass cheeks bobbing up and down, the lower curves showing with each step she took. Passing the living room, Rob's eyes automatically went to the window, and he subconsciously noted the absence of sunlight on the curtains.

By the time they entered the kitchen, the front of his sweatpants had a distinct lump. Elaina eyed the lump and licked her lips, but continued on with preparing breakfast for Rob.

She ended up making pancakes from a box mix, with crisp bacon on the side. She poured him a coffee and sat down to watch with a cup of tea in her hands.

Grunting around the syrup-soaked forkful of pancakes he'd shoved in his mouth, he swallowed it with a swig of coffee. "I don't know how you can cook such good food and you can't even eat it." She just smiled in her tea.

"How come you don't drink coffee?" he asked the next time his mouth was clear.

"It doesn't taste right to me," she shrugged. "Actually, it's kind of foul, and it doesn't do anything for me. We don't get the same kick from it humans do."

The reminder sobered his mood. It also reminded him of what he'd heard earlier.

"Um, about that," he got out. "You know, the heartbeat thing?"

Elaina rolled her eyes. "Rob. Think about it. How would the blood I take in get around without a heart?"

"Oh." He felt like he said that around her a lot – probably because there was a lot of reasons to.

"So, all that business about being undead... ?"

She smiled. "Vampires are alive. Just ... differently alive. That's all. We even breathe."

Glancing at her breasts, he said, "Yeah, I've noticed that."

She thrust her breasts out at him, the hardened nipples dimpling the fabric of the top.

Rob finished his breakfast and they playfully cleaned up, with Rob grabbing her naked ass at every opportunity, and Elaina rubbing that ass against the lump in his pants. They ended up on the couch when they'd finished in the kitchen, with Elaina lying sideways in Rob's lap. He was using the tips of his fingers to ruffle the fur on her mons, occasionally running his nails along the split of her peach.

In the way that was coming to frustrate him, Elaina put her arms about his neck and said, "So, how'd your date go last night?" He could only roll his eyes and sigh.

"It went well, as a matter of fact," he replied with a distinct lack of patience.

"Oh, behave, sweeting. We have plenty of time for that later. Come on, tell me," she wheedled.

Rob couldn't resist her when she looked at him like that – couldn't resist her at all when you got right down to it – and filled her in on everything they'd done and seen. Elaina got very excited when he described the good-night kiss and tried to top it. She succeeded admirably.

"Does she kiss better than me?" Elaina teased with a pout.

"Not yet, she doesn't," answered Rob with a wicked grin. "But I'm willing to teach her to be better."

Elaina squealed with laughter and clung to him tightly.

They made love on the couch, Elaina riding his lap with his sweats at his knees. Rob had unbuttoned the top she wore and was suckling her nipples. One time, when he looked down at their joining, he saw her clitoris riding along the top of his penis. Thinking of the times when he relieved his own tension, he reached down and gently took her clitoris in his fingers like a miniature cock. She stopped moving, watching what he was doing to her. He pinched it softly between his fingertips and stroked it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.