A Husband's Mistake - Cover

A Husband's Mistake

Copyright© 2014 by milehighdog

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When the husband makes a mistake, how will the wife respond?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

"Hon, why do you have to wear that?" asked my husband as I was walking down the stairs.

"Because your family dresses up for these kinds of parties except for you" I replied.

I am wearing a summer dress that stops at my knees. It is loose and flows. The dress covers my chest and shows a little bit of cleavage. My brown hair is lying natural and comes down to my shoulders.

"And because I know you like it" I say seductively to my husband, as I flash him my panties. He didn't even look up from the television. Great I thought to myself, it's going to be one of those days.

I love my husband and married him when we were young out of high school. Henry was the star QB and got a scholarship to college for football. But during his junior year in college he had gotten injured and couldn't play anymore. He had lost his scholarship and became in denial about his injury. Luckily his family is well off and continues to pay for him to go to school. I say continue because he still hasn't finished his degree.

I have finished my degree in business and he is still trying to figure out what he wants to do. What he has been doing the last three years is been catching up on partying since he didn't do that when he was playing football. He is staying out late, while I'm working. His family is supporting us also while I am trying to save money to get us in a better situation.

The partying has also made him out of shape. He is 6'2 and now has a beer belly compared to his washboard abs and strong chest when we married. He has gotten chunky in the face and has a scratchy beard. I can stand him out of shape, but I don't know how much more I can take without him showing my some attention. Could he be cheating on me? I have thought to myself before.

I walk to the front door and slip on my pair of white flats.

"Are you ready?" he yells up the stairs.

"Yes, I'm right here by the door" I say.

"Why didn't you say anything?" as he gets up and walks towards me in his jeans, sneakers and t-shirt.

"Well I tried to show you something" I said with a smile, my hand was down by my hem of my skirt.

"What is it babe? I can't wait to get there and eat and see everyone" he said as he walked by me out the door. I turned and let out a sigh of disappointment. This wasn't the first time he seemed to be ignoring me, and it seems to have been happening more often. I locked the door and walked towards the car and go in.

We are going to his brother's going away party for college at his parent's house. His younger brother Mark had a scholarship for engineering.

"Who's going to be there?" I ask while riding, trying to talk to Henry.

"The usual, Mom and Dad, Mark, and Erika" Erika is his sister who just finished her freshman year of college. She is a pretty girl but she has had the silver spoon in her mouth ever since birth, being the only girl. Mark was kind of a nerd, he didn't really go out to any parties that I knew of or played sports, but he is a smart kid. He works hard for his grades.

"Here we are" Henry said as he pulled into his parent's place. It was a big place, 5 bedrooms and 4 baths, with a nice backyard. We get out of the car and walk to the door. His brother opens the door; Mark is wearing khakis and a button down shirt. Henry ruffles his hair and I give him a hug, "Hey Mark, congratulations".

"Thanks" he says with an awkward smile.

We walk into the kitchen and see everyone else around the drink table. His Dad Mike, Mom JoAnn and sister with a friend of hers, were all talking. Mike was wearing a tie and khakis, JoAnn had on a light blue dress with heels, and Erika and her friend had on similar outfits, black miniskirts and white blouses, with black high heels.

Henry walked up behind Erika and gave her a hug, lifting her up. When he spun her around my mouth dropped, it wasn't Erika, it was her friend. "Put Aly down" chirped Erika as she hit him on the arm. Both Henry and Aly were red in the face.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were my sister, you look a lot alike from behind" he said as he extended his hand to shake it, "I'm Henry, I don't think we have meet officially yet"

"I'm Aly" she said with a smile on her face.

Their hands lingered in one another for a bit longer than I had wanted them to.

"Can I get you a drink?" I hear from behind me. It was Mark, the face of shock still on my face.

"A glass of wine please will be fine" I replied. Mark went towards the table and I didn't know what to do. JoAnn walked up to me and broke me out of my state of mind, "Hi there, Bri how are you doing?"

I clear my throat and begin to make small talk with her. The doorbell rings and it is more relatives of Henry, Aunts and Uncles and cousins. Once everyone arrives we eat food and celebrate with a cake. The afternoon continues into the evening as the party begins to wear down. The little kids are running around in the backyard trying to avoid their parents from having to leave. I am sitting and talking with Erika.

"You have a hot date tonight?" I ask her.

"No Aly and I are dressed like this because we are going out dancing, why don't you come with us?" she asks me.

"Oh no, I need to relax tomorrow before work starts again, it's been real stressful lately" I tell her.

"We are going downtown to meet some other girlfriends and then hopefully meet some guys" she tells me. As Aly walks by me indoors, shortly after Henry walks by.

"Hey babe, can you get me another glass of wine?" I ask him, "yea yea" he replies.

"I got to go" Erika says as she is texting on her phone, "Looks like Aly has a guy lined up already".

"Okay, have fun" I tell her as she hurries off. The party has died and now it was just me and Henry's parents cleaning up and Mark. I was waiting thinking to myself where is Henry? It has been at least ten minutes now. I had to pee.

I walk inside to go to the bathroom and I see Aly walk out of the bathroom, she is adjusting her skirt and standing in front of the door.

"You might want to give this one a minute or two" she said with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Alright, thanks" I said as I walk to the bathroom downstairs. Mark's room was in the basement.

"Mark, I'm coming down to use the bathroom" I announce myself as I walk into the basement.

"Okay" I hear from his room.

I finish up in the bathroom and check in on Mark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.