Sophia's Revenge - Cover

Sophia's Revenge

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a different genre for Harry Lime. It is an attempt at Erotic Historical Romance. Wrote it a few months ago but wanted to put it on this site to get some perspective on reader reaction. Please vote if you have time so I can judge if I should continue writing in this genre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

This chapter introduces the characters and it begins in England at the home of the Harrow family. Sophia is returning from a party at the Carstairs Estate and has fallen in love with young Jeffrey Carstairs, the heir apparent of the Carstairs fortune. She has no idea that the young man is already betrothed to marry Priscilla Honeywell in Trent on Avon, a town much distant from the home of young Jeffrey. She conveys her feelings to Polly the maid because she has nobody else to talk to about these sudden feelings of love and deeply felt emotion. She tells the young Polly about the taste and feel of young Mister Carstair's tongue on her lips and inside her mouth. She even confides that she managed to explore the full length of his impressive tool with her finger to see how long it really was. They have fun laughing and making up naughty jokes about men taking advantage of defenseless women.

Polly Cox looked out the upstairs window peering down the gravel path in the direction of the main entrance to the Harrows Estate. Neglected trimming of the trees along the path obstructed her view to a great extent but she was intent in her curiosity. The pretty young maid was eager to learn of her mistress, young Miss Sophia Harrow's experiences at the Carstairs Spring dance held annually at their country estate. The Carstairs had the largest estate in the district and Sir Lionel Carstairs was reputed to be the richest man in the entire district.

Polly could make out the cloud of dust kicked up by the horses and carriage returning with Miss Sophia from the party. She wheeled on her heel, lifted her skirts in a manner not prescribed by household etiquette and flew down the spiral staircase to the hallway near the front door. Mrs. Pennypacker, the household manageress frowned at her but did not say anything. Polly was relieved because Mrs. Pennypacker could be right nasty with only half an effort. When Sophia flitted through the front door with a twirling step, the inquisitive young maid noticed the high color in her cheeks and the bounce in her knees that bespoke a recent bout of exciting activities. She could tell right away the young Miss had a fearsomely good time at the dance and she couldn't wait to pump her mistress for all of the juicy details to bring some degree of excitement into her own dreary life.

"Polly, Polly, come upstairs, I have ever so much to tell you and I most certainly am unable to keep it inside me much longer."

Polly followed her young mistress up the spiral staircase to the pink coordinated bedroom designed just for young Sophia. It was much too young for her now since she had already passed her 18th birthday. Still, she felt so comfortable in the familiar surroundings. The beautiful young girl with the auburn curls hopped up on her soft mattress and patted a place for Polly to follow. The shy servant girl was hesitant to be so familiar with her mistress but she knew the bubbly beauty wanted her close company in order to relate her evening's activities in great detail.

In order to get comfortable, Sophia shed her gown and most of her petticoats revealing the sensuous curve of her youthful buttocks. The besmitten Polly let her gaze linger on her mistresses sweet bum cheeks but was far too fearful of the wide gulf separating them in status to reach out and touch them with her loving palms. It was enough just to feel the weight of Sophia's legs resting across her thighs as she undid the hair pins keeping the only daughter of the household in fashionable upswept mode. Polly's pulse was beating like a drum to be so close to the young classic beauty but she was trained well and knew her place.

"Oh, dearest Polly, you have no idea of the splendor of the Carstairs manor. The grounds were most impressive and they even had peacocks in the bushes."

They giggled together at the mention of peacocks because of a silly joke they had shared about the way boys peed right out the end of their long thick cocks. The mention of a roaming peacock brought the picture of a rampant cock directly into their young impressionable female minds. Polly took advantage of the laughter to allow her agitated pubic area come into covert contact with Miss Sophia's knee resting innocently in close proximity. The young servant girl hid her trembling passion as best she could and listened intently to Sophia's narration.

"Everyone of any import was in attendance. I saw Members of Parliament and their ladies. There was even a bishop from Westminster itself. Sir Lionel was resplendent with all of his shining medals from his years serving the King. I believe I was considered one of the most eligible young ladies from the district in a prime status for marital contract. Some of the young men were clearly responsive to my dancing skills and I was able to come into close physical contact with a least a half-dozen randy fellows with impressive packages between their legs. My dear Polly, I met the most delicious young man. His name is Jeffrey and he is the heir of the Carstairs estates. He was wearing his Army uniform and looked ever so gorgeous just standing and talking like a normal person."

Polly interrupted her mistress at this point to ask, "Did you get to touch his "you know what" Mistress Sophia?"

Sophia giggled and pulled Polly's curl-framed face close to hers.

"I did, dear Polly, and it was ever so nice and thick. It was long but not too long so it would cause a girl some distress when fully inserted."

Polly was rubbing her little button as Sophia related her story of the dance and her meeting with Jeffrey Carstairs. She was in such an agitated state that her flushed face and excitement infected Sophia as well and she didn't object at all when her maid cupped her breast in her soft gentle hand. In fact, it spurred Sophia to continue her story with more concentrated emotion and her words were laden with passion.

"He covered me with his golden low voice and his smile made me quiver like a silly schoolgirl down there. Then, he insisted we tour the grounds and he took me to the hanging garden with all those secret little nooks and hiding places. I am ashamed to admit I let him pop out my little boobs to inspect with his gentlemanly fingers. When he saw I was fair panting for him to continue, he lifted my skirts and roamed all over my undies with his hands. I was a "good girl" and didn't let him get inside my bloomers, mind you. I felt badly that I was unable to give him more satisfying succor, so I did take his shaft in hand and gave him a nice tug to make his stuff shoot out half-way across the flower bed. We both laughed at that and I didn't think it was a bad thing at all. In fact, it seemed very much like the right thing to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.