Screwing Around, a Nis Story - Cover

Screwing Around, a Nis Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

More

The first Saturday after the end of classes, we were downstairs having breakfast and talking about our schedule until classes began again after New Years' Day. We had some duties for our school jobs over the holidays. Other than the little bit of work, we were at loose ends until the first week of January.

As we talked, Sarah and I got horny. I pulled her onto my lap and pushed into her ass. She never lost her desire for anal and would always take my cock. I think she has had more cocks up her ass than in her pussy now. I know her orgasms are easier and bigger. We continued to talk. We had a week before Christmas during which most of our work had to be done so we could leave for home until then. We put together a travel schedule through New Years' Day with possible points to meet our four sets of parents and siblings. There would be a big party at my parents' house for New Years' with swapping, of course. Sarah and Amanda suddenly had small frowns. I stopped talking and said, "Okay, what?"

They looked at each other. Sarah said, "This is our first Christmas and our first New Years' when we're married. We want to be together and not shared no matter where we are. We have never said no before but want this first as married people to be special with our spouses. Personally, I plan that, at New Years' midnight, for my husband to have his cock in my ass with my co-wife in front of me so we can fondle each other while her husband fucks one of her holes. I don't want to be swapped or fucked by anyone other than my co-husbands." Amanda nodded her head in agreement.

I looked at Michael who smiled and nodded his head. "That works for us. Our first Christmas and our first New Years' celebration as marrieds are special. Our parents and friends will just have to understand and go along. I think they will."

Sarah began to squirm. Michael had begun to fondle Amanda's tits. Suddenly Amanda said, "I want to be the victim downstairs. Don't be gentle!" We all looked at her with surprise.

She had always loved the sex but asking us not to be gentle meant that she would be spanked and whipped. It wouldn't be permanent but she would be marked. Michael said, "Are you sure?"

She grinned and said, "Painfully sure!" He squeezed a nipple hard and she moaned, "Now! Come on!"

As we went downstairs, she said, "Please both of you fuck my holes! Double penetrate me!" Michael pulled her down on top of him pushing his cock into her pussy and I moved behind her roughly penetrating her rear. There was no lube and she grunted with my cock entering and then filling her ass with hard thrusts. She started orgasming and couldn't stop as we pounded her holes. We hammered her until we shot our loads deep into her body. When we pulled out, we took turns feeding her our cocks. Sarah got behind her like she was going to suck the creampies from Amanda's holes. I looked at Sarah and shook my head. I mouthed, "Fist her holes!" Sarah looked shocked but then grinned. She lubed her hands as Amanda was sucking Michael's cock.

She came behind Amanda and licked her from cunt to ass hole. Amanda moaned around Michael's cock. Sarah pushed two fingers in each of Amanda's holes. She stroked a couple of times and then added a third finger to her pussy and ass. Sarah stroked a couple more times and Amanda groaned. Sarah added her pinkie to each hole. Amanda groaned louder. I could tell that the pain and arousal were getting to her.

Michael and I were watching as Sarah folded her thumb to her palm and pushed her hand into Amanda's rectum to the wrist. Amanda's head popped up and she screamed with pain and arousal. Sarah folded her other thumb to that palm and pushed that hand into her pussy. Amanda howled but never said, "pancakes," her safe word. She was panting and moaned, "So full! Sarah, I will do you like this some day!"

Sarah said, "Then you get the full treatment and pushed both hands further in her body. Amanda was screaming and convulsing. Her screams took on a new note of pure lust when Sarah twisted her arms and pushed even further into her body. Amanda was having a long, continuous orgasm and was held in place by Sarah's arms. She continued to howl with her passion. Her body was taking her emotions to places where she had never been! With one last loud cry, she fainted.

Slowly, Sarah pulled her hands from Amanda's inert body. We heard a doorbell. Sarah went upstairs and I went with her. She flushed the toilet in the half bath and washed her hands. I stood out of sight when she opened the door.

It was one of our neighbors. Missus Cahill was in her middle forties and overweight. She was wearing a dress that did little for her. She said, "I heard screaming. Are you all okay?"

Sarah smiled and said, "We're fine. We were having a small orgy. Amanda was being double fucked and loving it. Would you like to join us? Mark and Michael have remarkable cocks and know how to use them very well."

"No! I don't go in for that sort of thing!"

We heard a pleasured moan from further inside our house as Amanda recovered. She moaned, "More! I came so hard! Please, more!"

Missus Cahill blushed. "It just worried me. She was screaming so loud."

Sarah said, "Don't ever worry about that. Mark and Michael make sure we're safe and happy. We're all young. We are loud, I guess. It's fun to be fucked hard in my pussy and ass."

Missus Cahill looked shocked. I walked up to stand next to Sarah with a half hard cock. "Hi, Missus Cahill. We're going to fuck some more. Why don't you join us?"

She looked more shocked. Sarah put in hand on my cock pulling on it gently. "No," she said, "I, uh, I will go home now."

Sarah smiled, "Maybe Mister Cahill would like to join us. He looks studly. I wouldn't mind trying him." Missus Cahill turned and hurried home. Sarah slowly closed the door holding her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.