Screwing Around, a Nis Story - Cover

Screwing Around, a Nis Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Monday Afternoon

When the bell rang. We all left with the other students carrying their clothes to their lockers. A couple of the girls were still dripping cum from their cunts as all of us walked to our next class with Mister Manchester. He taught physics and was young and single. He was a good-looking man in his late twenties. We again picked up Michael Hall as an addition to our group. Michael was taller than me and played first base on our baseball team. He had been with us earlier but didn't take the Advanced Human Sexuality class.

Amanda walked up to him and plastered her naked body against his and kissed him long and hard. She whispered, "Take off your clothes and screw me, Michael. Please." His eyes went wide and he began to remove his clothes. As soon as he was naked, a cock only a tiny bit smaller than mine was revealed. Amanda sat him down and mounted him taking that cock deeply and moaning with pleasure. They ignored everyone as they enjoyed each other thoroughly. She came and he never slowed but for a second. He came the first time. She continued to milk his cock with her inner muscles and he stayed hard. They fucked to another, joint orgasm.

Sandra and Angela went to Mister Manchester and began to rub against his body and unfastening his clothes. As soon as he was naked, Sandra knelt down and sucked his cock avidly. I realized that she truly enjoyed sex and was uninhibited about enjoying the sexual acts in which she engaged. Angela was kissing Mister Manchester and running her hands over his chest. He had one hand behind her cupping her ass and the other feeling her breast.

Sarah bent forward to mount one of the guys sitting in a chair. I came up behind her and pushed into her ass making her groan with the double penetration. Within moments, everybody was fucking. We never had a class that day. I saw Mister Manchester do Angela shooting a good load into her cunt. She pulled off and Sandra began to suck her pussy while another girl sucked his cock to get it hard and clean. Another girl moved to impale her pussy on his cock as soon as it was released. Another boy in our class came behind Sandra and pushed into her ass and began to fuck her hard.

I fucked another girl in her pussy filling her with my load. I was tired and wilted. Sarah came over to me and gave my cock a suck to clean it but then she collapsed next to me. She said softly, "I am fucked out right now."

When the bell rang, we slowly rose and moved to our last class of the day. Coach Thurman taught Advanced Math. His class was enjoyable and he knew his math. He was surprised when the class showed up completely naked. He looked around. "Coach," I said, "everyone decided to join us in being naked. Why don't you? Sandra will help you if you will let her."

She and Angela walked up to him seductively and began to run their hands over his body loosening his clothes. He said, "Girls, don't start something you aren't willing to finish." They didn't slow down at all.

I sat down and Sarah sat on my cock that had gotten just hard enough to push into her ass. She moaned, "I am loving it in my ass, Mark." We sat there together and wiggled just enough to give us some stimulation.

I looked over at Amanda who was seated on Michael with his cock lodged in her cunt. They were kissing and moaning together oblivious to the people around them. This class never was taught either as another orgy began. Sarah and I watched but we really had had enough and were just enjoying a gentle fuck. By the end of the hour, neither of us had cum though we felt good. For the last ten minutes, we were all quiet as we simply rested from our exercises. When the bell rang, we stood to leave class. Michael shouted, "Everybody stay naked every second until at least Friday!" There was a fairly loud assent as we left.

We went to our locker and retrieved our clothes like the others. No one dressed though a couple of girls and one boy looked anxious. We walked out after putting our clothes in our backpacks and left to walk home. David and Caitlin joined us. David said, "Stop for a moment."

We did and they removed their clothes to join us in our nakedness shoving their clothes in their backpacks. A few other people from school joined us and soon removed their clothes, too. We told them that everyone was going to be naked all week. Sarah said, "If you've got the guts, join us. We'll all be naked and fuck!" Her brother and sister, Claude and Nancy, who were sixteen and fifteen, joined us in stripping down.

We walked along with our arms around someone. Claude officially and really liked Caitlin and Nancy enjoyed time with David. They returned those feelings. That made their time with each other more enjoyable since there was plenty of genuine liking to go with the sex. I thought about that and got hard. We were passing a park. Sarah pulled me over to a table and leaned over it. "Fuck me, Mark." I pushed into her pussy and we pumped back and forth. She looked back and said, "Now, do my ass." I pulled out of her cunt and pushed into her ass making her moan loudly. I noted that her sister and my sister were also bent over being fucked, too. No one was hurrying to climax just enjoying the physical sensation of fucking in the afternoon sun. Finally, lust overtook us and the guys slammed into pussies that bucked against them. All of us came hard. We guys were sucked and then the girls got into a daisy chain to clean their pussies and Sarah's ass hole. We went the rest of the way home arm in arm with our various partners.

We came to Sarah's house and Sarah and I and our siblings went in. Her mother, Alice, was being savagely ass fucked and spanked by a neighbor who had taken an early retirement. Sarah came by her submissiveness and loving to have her ass fucked naturally. He finished shooting a big load deep into her rectum. When he pulled out, she turned around to suck him clean and Nancy knelt behind her to suck his semen from her ass hole. Fred, the neighbor, hardened and went behind Nancy and pushed his cock into her ass making her moan into her mother's ass. He was slamming into her ass and spanking her butt cheeks as he pounded her. He came a second or, perhaps, a third time though left little semen in her ass though both of them enjoyed the good climax. He got to his feet and Caitlin sucked him a little to clean him. He left for his house after dressing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.