Twenty Five Days - Cover

Twenty Five Days

Copyright© 2014 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an interracial hot wife style story that a friend gave me the idea for. If you do not like those types of stories then please move on. If you happen to enjoy them, then please enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Spanking   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Public Sex  

Hayley tried to apologize to John on their way home to little effect. Saying that he needed some time to think about what he had just witnessed. Not able to lie to himself, in his mind he admitted that it had indeed gotten him excited. Excited or not, she had gone against what they had promised one another. Remembering when Hayley had adamantly told him that her lips were only for him, and that she would not kiss another man, be it during flirting or sex. It excited him as well as pissed him off that while they drove home her belly had a load of that man's sperm sloshing around.

Once in the garage John told her to go inside and he would be in soon. Other thoughts had entered his mind, and he needed time to sort them out before they discussed things with one another.

He had become more excited on the way home thinking about how he had watched them from a distance and unseen. Recalling his childhood and teenage memories of times when he had spied on people that were in the throes of passion, and thinking of the situation that had happened that evening between Shawn and his wife. John had told himself when they opened up their sex lives to others, and while out on the town, with Hayley flirting with other men it could lead her to stray at some point. The fact that it had happened so soon took him by complete surprise. No matter that slick Willie would not describe what she had done as sex, it was indeed a sex act.


Hayley entered the house from the garage. Her tears having stopped before arriving home, she stood in the kitchen looking back on the evening. John had seen her flirting with that man, knowing full well that once she had a few drinks, he would have to keep an extra close eye on her to keep things from getting out of hand.

Less than two months before that he had needed to drag her out of a club. They had been playing one of their flirting games that evening. John had let her go off with a young hunk of a man to dance. The loud music, the drinks, and John's encouragement had pushed her a little further that evening, and once on the dance floor with all the other people around her grinding themselves against once another she did indeed let herself go.

When John had pulled her away from her dance partner she had unzipped his pants and had her hand inside stroking his cock. He later explained to her that he had her skirt up around her waist and was massaging her pussy through the gusset in her panties. Hayley had been upset when he pulled her away, asking him why he had done so. Catching her husband off guard when she stated that the guy had invited her back to his apartment and she wanted to go. Once they had gotten home and John got Hayley to forget the guy, they had a very heated night of sex. It wasn't until the next day that she had apologized for what she had done and said. John quickly forgave her, telling her that even though he liked how hot the sex was when they got home they could stop playing those games if she wanted to. Hayley told him no and the two of them came to an agreement that John would keep her from drinking too much as to keep her from getting out of hand again.

The memory of that night causing her regret of the most recent evenings events to fade even further, considering that if John were actually upset by what she had done, then why had he not stepped in and stopped her. In a moment of clarity, "He actually got off on what I did tonight. He's not upset at me, he's upset at himself for getting off on watching me suck Shawn's load out of his dick right there on the dance floor," she said out loud.

Feeling better about the whole situation, Hayley headed to their bedroom shedding her clothes along the way. Momentarily considering brushing her teeth, then deciding against it, Hayley climbed onto the center of their bed. She lay there in just her stockings and heels, and waited for her husband.

While running her hand over her already wet vagina she whispered out loud, "I'm done playing games. If he likes watching me doing things with other men, then it's going to be more than just a little flirting."


'You knew this would happen John, ' he thought, 'you knew very well that if you kept pushing her into flirting with other men every time you went out that she would eventually take things too far. You can't play with fire without eventually getting burned. You talked her into sex with two of your friends and have gotten her to flirt with a hundred others. What the fuck did you think would happen? You know that if she would have been by herself tonight he would be fucking her right now. Fucking hell, she jerked that guy off and took his load down her throat.'

With that thought now in his head he realized that his dick was fully erect. Reaching into his slacks to adjust it to a more comfortable position, he took a moment to stroke himself a few times. Quickly pulling his hand out of his pants he made up his mind about what he wanted. He and Hayley were going to have to have a completely honest discussion about how far she wanted to take things, and he would tell her that he would like to see her let go of her inhibitions.

What he could not figure out was why she had chosen to do it that night, and with someone that he would have to see again. OK, so he would only have to see him a few days a month, but the next time Shawn came into town, he would look at John knowing that he could have bed his wife that night. Did she have a thing for black guys? Hayley had never once mentioned a fantasy that had anything to do with black men. 'Enough of this, ' he thought, 'I have to talk to Hayley and get this shit out in the open.'


Hayley was starting to worry a little about how long John was taking. She was a little worried that maybe she had been wrong about his feelings towards what she had done with Shawn. She started to get up, but stopped herself. 'No, no turning back now, this is what you want. I've let him dictate what fantasies we live out, it's time to live out a few of mine, ' she thought as she leaned back against the pillows once more, 'What's done is done.'

She had only to wait another minute. John walked through the door carrying her dress and panties. He laid them over the back of her dressing chair, and turned to look down at his wife. Realizing she was apparently still feeling the wine, or was she just really turned on from what she had done. She had been in tears when she saw the look on his face in the car. Not knowing where the truth pointed, and feeling a little confused he chose to put off the talk and bed his wife instead.

Neither of them spoke as John quickly took his clothes off. He climbed onto the bed on his knees between her legs, forcing her to spread them farther apart. Grabbing his not unsubstantial cock in his left hand, he reached out taking hold of the hair on the top of her head and pulled her up forcefully placing her mouth to the head of his dick. Hayley spread her lips and let her husband guide himself into her mouth, relinquishing all control to him.

He tried not to say anything, but could not help himself. "That's it. If you can take another man's dick in your mouth, you can take mine too."

Hayley looked up into his eyes. He wasn't pulling her hair in a way that hurt. The look on his face was not the one of anger either. Realizing this she reached her hands around him grabbing the taught cheeks of his ass and pulled him deeper.

"That's it baby. Suck my dick. Don't you dare stop until you make me cum."

She watched as he leaned his head back and just enjoyed his wife's ministrations. "Oh yeah, your mouth feels so fucking good baby. Use your tongue, you know how I like the way you use that slut tongue of yours baby."

Hayley had a way of rolling her tongue back and forth across his dick that just drove him crazy. Of the eight women in his life that he had received blowjobs from, Hayley was by far the best. He knew she claimed to have only had sex with two other guys before marrying him, but he also knew she must have had a lot of practice perfecting that blowjob style.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.