Double Date - Cover

Double Date

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Donna was one of three other girls from school I met at the party at the college. This was a big surprise to everyone. Donna, Trisha, and Karen all had boyfriends they did it regularly with, and Jo Marie had the bright idea of having a massive sleep-over and party.

Our parents were hesitant, at least at first. Mom put it best. "What do you know of these girls?"

You can find out a lot on the school grapevine, but a lot of that is wrong. Rick suggested some double dates, and that proved to be the best idea yet. We all did that, and I must say that by the time that month was over I could honestly say that I had had a good time. I was able to go back to Mom and say that they fit in.

What I didn't know at the time was that the parents of these kids did much the same as our parents. Apparently this sort of behavior runs in some families. While we were checking the kids out, our parents were checking out their parents. Finally everyone was satisfied, and we decided to follow up on Jo Marie's idea.

Jo Marie's parents decided to be the hosts. They laid in the snacks, including putting some upstairs for us. The parents partied in the den and family room—giving a whole new meeting to "family" room—and we retired to Jo Marie's bedroom. There we found she had found two queen-sized inflatable mattresses, putting one on each side of her bed, complete with sheets and pillows.

There is a bit of awkwardness at the start of any party when everyone still has their clothes on. You've been conditioned to keep those clothes on, especially if a member of the opposite sex is present. We'd gotten over most of that shyness, but with new people present it returned. I realized what was going on, and decided to take the necessary steps. I got rid of my blouse and then walked up to the nearest guy.

"Help me with my bra, please," I told him, turning my back.

He unhooked it, a skill every boy needs to master, and I let it drop. I turned around to thank him, and put his hands on my boobs.

That did it. His hands were warm, and he seemed quite happy to hold "the girls". While he did that I began to work on his shirt. Soon my jeans went away, and so did his. His shorts had a bulge to them, and if he checked he'd find my panties were wet.

The others were doing the same, and before long I decided I'd had enough of just having my boobs held. I knelt and began sucking the boy's dick. His name was Tom, and I joked in my mind that his member grew out of a very hairy patch on his body. The joke: Tom's Dick was Hairy. I didn't share this with anyone.

I knew he was eager to get between my legs, but he exhibited patience and did a lot of kissing. I held his dick, moving my hand up and down it to get comfortable with the thing's girth. Finally, though, it was time to get better acquainted with him. I went down on my back with my legs open.

Some guys will dive right in. Tom kissed his way up my legs instead, and spent a few minutes making sure I was nice and wet. The best way to do this, by the way, is if a guy uses his tongue. Oh, sure, he can use his fingers, but which way is more fun?

Where his tongue had been his dick soon followed, and I sighed happily as I felt him. I do love the feeling of a stiff guy putting it where it'll do the both of us the most good.

When I felt his balls against my boot I wrapped my legs around his and we got down to the serious business of pleasure. He was vigorous, making my whole body shake as he gave me an internal massage. I had a lot to say about what I was feeling, and how good it was, though instead of witty observations it was more: "uh, oh, ah, oh, uh, yes, uh, God, yes, hard, oh, ah, ah."

He'd made sure I was worked up before he put it in, and so it wasn't that long before I felt that rising sensation as he pushed me closer and closer. He sensed my arousal, and got me so close I could almost scream ... and then held me there, so close.

Someone took pity on me and sucked my toe. That sensation was just enough, and I tumbled into an orgasm. It was short and sharp, and capped by him adding his own liquid pleasure to my churning middle.

He pulled out far sooner than I wanted, and Karen looked up between my legs. "God, his load is practically pouring out of you, Bree."

I reached between my legs. They came back covered in come. I licked them clean as I sat up. I wasn't upright very long. Sam had already come and was pretty much recovered. He flipped me over and dove in, dick first, pinning me to the air mattress.

Sam got so deep I swore he was going to fill my tummy from the underside. He grabbed my hips and started in thrusting, and my boobs kept hitting the mattress each time. The combination of sensations were enough to push me into another climax. That was the first of several, leaving me dazed and nearly breathless by the time Sam came. He pulled himself in tight and erupted; I could feel his jets of come hitting the walls of my insides. That feeling, and the realization of what it was, made me come the hardest yet

We collapsed on the mattress, breathing hard. We lay on our sides and I saw Karen and Rick doing it only a couple of feet from us. I could see his did appearing and disappearing into her nearly hairless sex. His balls wobbled back and forth as he thrust, and Karen pushed back against him, trying to take all of him. He finally came, and when he pulled out I saw his come oozing out of her and onto her legs. Somehow it looked very sexy.

One thing about sex I've never understood, and that is how it makes you want to pee afterward. Maybe it's nature's way of cleaning up and making sure there aren't any germs getting in the wrong place, Personally I find something satisfying about having had sex, and then relaxing on the potty. The guys we date and party with don't mind "sloppy seconds", but this gives a girl a chance to clean up.

I was about to return to the bedroom when curiosity got the better of me. I was sort of familiar with Jo Marie's house, and so I crept to this one spot that overlooked the den and family room. You took a half-flight of stairs down to this landing, crossed through a small alcove to another flight of stairs, and descended the rest of the way. There's furniture in that alcove, and you can see what's going on below.

It was about what I expected, naked bodies in a variety of sexual activities. Frank's dad had an impressive looking erection, and Karen's mom had bigger boobs than I thought. Dad was doing it between those boobs, and Frank's dad and my mom were making each other very happy. Or rather, they just had. Frank's dad was pulling back, and his dick looked long, wet, and hung straight down.; Mom had taken the starch out of it. The evidence was dripping out of her sex in strands of white, and she had a very pleased look on her face.

That reminded me ... I snuck back upstairs, slipping into Jo Marie's bedroom and soon making the carnal acquaintance with Donna's boyfriend all over again. We'd gone on a double date, and I was quite happy with getting to know him. Now I got him hard, then straddled him and guided him into my channel. It felt so good to get something hard and male in there.

By the time we more or less called it a night and drifted off to sleep all tangled up with each other I was exhausted and felt pretty tender down there. Sometimes the only warning a girl has that she's partied too much is when it kind of hurts to pee. When that happened I stumbled back into the bedroom, found my place on one of the mattresses, and snuggled in with whoever was there.

We'd never spent the night with our boyfriends, or even with the entire group. There was sort of constant touching all night long, and I woke up at least once with a stiff dick that needed taking care of. I have no idea who it belonged to, and somehow that was kind of cool.

The next morning we could have gotten up, washed up, gotten dressed, and so on. We did, if you throw plenty of sex in there, too. It was Saturday morning, and by the time we were ready to face the world all the guys were tired all over again, and the girls all had that "well-laid" look about them. A couple of stiff dicks first thing in the morning can really prepare you for the day.

Jo Marie had this crazy idea, and we all wore skirts that morning, light flippy ones that were in keeping with the weather (a skirt is a lot cooler than shorts even). The crazy/silly part is that we all chose not to wear panties. It was very naughty, and we let the boys know that we were bare to the world down there, but they'd have to imagine it, we weren't going to show them! Or at least we weren't after we left the bedroom.

Those who believed in breakfast went down to it, Jo Marie, Anna and I stripped the beds. Those sheets were a mess! The wet spots were fairly large, and the stains larger. You'd swear a half-dozen boys had come there the night before, and, well, you'd be right. It made me wonder what a hotel was like. They probably had some rooms where they changed the sheets every day.

When you wear a skirt or dress you automatically wear panties. They're the only thing between you and the world, "showing your female charms" as someone put it. I was aware that I didn't have anything on under the skirt, and somehow that made everything just a little sharper. Once in a while I felt something on my legs, usually an errant bit of breeze went up my legs, and my sex was wet, and I was suddenly aware of things. After a while I was used to what things felt like, but once in a while I'd get caught off guard.

We'd decided we weren't going to the college party, but back to Jo Marie's house. It was the first time we'd done anything like this, and I think all of us girls were excited.

Now Jo Marie's featured a private backyard. There were only two ways to see into it: from the deck behind the house, and by flying overhead. Jo Marie suggested we do some nude sunbathing! Maybe we could get the boys to come, too.

It wasn't the easiest thing to do. Nude doesn't mean sex, and we were stripping down to bare skin, which was all right if we were having sex with someone, but in the open air with a bunch of girls? Our modesty habits kick in at the strangest times, and that was one of them. Still, no one could see us, and were all girls here, there wasn't anything visible that we hadn't seen before lots of times.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.