Double Date - Cover

Double Date

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Everyone knows whose doing it, whose not, and who will tell. I'd been surprised that my brother was getting it on with someone, but rumor and the grapevine soon confirmed it. Apparently he'd made the mental leap from going hot and heavy with one girl to spreading it around, and managed to find a girl or three who didn't get jealous if he poked his dick in someone else.

I'd already helped one of his friends, and soon the others were talking about him as if he was just one of the regular crowd. He went on dates, he did it with his date, and everyone went home happy. It was time to get him into the wider world of sex for fun.

There was the twice-a-month party at the college, and then there were the quieter gatherings people had by themselves. He had the latter down pat, though a double date would help him in the long run. That left a party at the college.

I called a couple of people, and pretty soon I heard the whispers as they checked him out. Two months went past as he was sounded out very carefully. Then, finally, it was time.

I wasn't in any sort of a hurry. I presented the air of a modest girl, and I was, except on certain dates and at the college parties. Taking my brother to a party meant proving to him that I was not the girl he thought I was. There was also the possibility that we'd have sex, which bothered me a bit.

The problem was not whether I'd get pregnant and have a retarded baby. I'd been going to these parties for almost a year, and had had enough come pumped into me to get a lot of women pregnant. Jo Marie and I compared notes, and we concluded that if we had a baby for each boy we did it with, well, we'd be a lot older (assuming 9 months per pregnancy, and a couple months to recover). Anna calculated that if she had a baby each time she had sex, she'd rapidly exceed the number of kids in our junior class. Jo Marie were right along in there.

We hadn't caught yet, so that meant we weren't likely to. So, if I did it with my brother, there wouldn't be a baby. So why not? Well, for one thing, he was my brother. We were too close. We'd grown up together. Doing it with him would be way too weird.

I hadn't thought of what else you did at these parties. He went, he was stunned, and then he got into it. Somewhere in the tangle of bodies we connected, though I didn't know it was him (at first). It was a dick, it was hard, and someone was doing me from behind. So I did the natural thing, I sucked him off (and if you haven't sucked a guy while a different guy is doing you, wake up! It'll blow your mind!). I don't think he knew it was me, I was just a warm, wet mouth with a tongue, and I was sucking him off. He came in my mouth, and it was only after that when I realized my brother had just dumped his load of come in my mouth.

That's when he recognized me, and we stared at each other. I had his come in my mouth and on my face, it couldn't be mistaken for anything else. His dick—his come tasted about like that of every other guy, salty, a little bitter, but, surprisingly, not unlike my own juices—his dick was going limp and sliding from between my lips.

"Uh, hi."

I swallowed. "Uh, hi yourself." I felt like trying to cover my boobs, crossing my legs, and everything else you do when you're trying to hide your body from view.

There really aren't the right words for a moment like that, and it was kind of pointless to cover up. If he didn't know what my naked body looked like by now...

"You all right?" he asked.

I decided to go with what had happened, we'd talk later. "Never better."

"I, uh, yeah, never better."

I looked around. "You'd better hook up with someone quick. Make the most of this opportunity."

"You're not upset?"

"We'll talk later."

He nodded and turned away. I'd lost track of the guy who'd been doing me, and wasn't in the mood. I waited until he wanted to change positions, and then crawled away. I should have gone off and thought about things, but instead, I stewed about it for a minute or so, figured that what was done was done, and I might as well take my own advice. This time I made sure it wasn't my brother, and the guy and I had a good time.

The next day he made a point of walking to school with me. I waited for about a block, then asked, casually, "You know this is going to happen again at these parties, so what do we do about it?"

"do you want the obvious answer, or the blunt answer?"

"What's the difference?"

"Not much, as far as I'm concerned."

"What do you propose?"

He stared at the ground for a few steps. "When we're at the party we're not brother and sister, we're just two people. If something happens, it happens."

That wasn't what I expected. It made sense, that's how Rick and I treated things. I'd already gone over the consequences, at least as I understood them. He was my brother, and it was really uncomfortable doing it with him, but he had a point, the same one I was making: something like this was going to happen again, and it might not be just a blow-job.

When I looked at it that way, there was only one thing to do, get it out of the way.

"That's not half-bad," I said. "I'll assume your other answer was pretty much the same thing."

"More or less."

I nodded. Then some other kids joined us and we had to drop the subject. I thought about it off and on throughout the day, and kept coming back to my rather stupid impulse: get things over with. That would simplify a lot of things. Sort of.

Mom was headed out shopping, and said I didn't need to come. That was unlike her, but I shrugged. Dad was busy on the commute from work, and I didn't expect him for at least an hour. That was plenty of time.

I walked into Scott's room with my blouse already unbuttoned. My bra followed it to the floor while he gaped at me.

"Don't just sit there, undress."

He blinked several times in surprise as I undid my jeans. This had to be the last thing he expected.

I was naked and on his bed with my legs apart when he finally got his shorts off. His dick had been making it bulge, and now it sprang out nearly fully erect. I'd been letting my fingers roam back and forth around my sex, now I rolled over and took his length into my mouth.

"Are you sure... ?"

"I figure we get this out of the way now, while we have some privacy." I locked down the length of his dick. "You might want to get on this bed and get me ready."

Reminded of what he needed to do, he did just that, getting a very close and personal look at my sex. I don't know how much he'd seen of any of the girls he'd had sex with. Most girls get very shy about their bodies, and you might be in bed with them, but you won't see much. I was putting it all out on display.

Eventually he tired of looking and maybe touching. I simplified things by rolling over so I was facing him, hooking a knee over his hip, and guiding his dick right up against my entrance. It was up to him after that.

He knew what to do, and pushed several inches into me. That felt just as good as always, and I hitched back at him with my hips, taking even more. In a couple of minutes he was as deep as he could get in this position (guys don't get that deep when you're face-to-face), and we began moving in earnest.

Lordy, but his dick felt good, especially in this position. He was hitting every raw nerve on the front side of my channel, and it was getting me worked up rather quickly. I thought I might pop, but it would be a race against him. Scott was really getting into things, and finally he had to roll me onto my back.

People make fun of the missionary position, but there are a lot of things going for it. Being face-to-face like we were was one. I could wrap both legs around him, and my arms, and even tuck my head in on his shoulder. He was moving a lot harder, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before his passion boiled over.

"Did I ever ... tell you ... how much ... I ... liked your ... tits?" he asked.

"Not until now."

He bent and licked them. That sent a shiver clear through me.

"Come. Going to come."

"Give it to me"

I held him as he tensed and stopped, groaning repeatedly. I could almost picture the tip of his dick, and the jets of white come as they erupted from the tip.

I hadn't come, and it was soon apparent he didn't pick up on that. I didn't mind, as I've said before, a girl doesn't have to have a climax in order to have a good time.

Getting off the bed was awkward. Eventually, though, I slid out from under him. I had my hand over my sex, holding things in. I collected my clothes and headed for the bathroom. There I sat on the toilet, letting gravity do its thing. I rinsed enough to be presentable, then got dressed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.