Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Carl and Victor were having double latte cappuccino frappes with chipotle chicken wraps in a dive humorously named 'Tacky Belle' when they spied Cheryl and an oddly attired Victoria walking down the street. Vicky's Naughty Nurse outfit from The Men's Den was slutty and revealing. It was designed to make many men stand up and notice. It was working on her brother's cock at that moment.

Carl got up and told Vic to wait there while he went out to greet the girls. He soon returned with Cheryl and Victoria after having a short chat with them outside. The four now sat in their booth and discussed the volunteer experiences they'd been having.

Vicky: It felt so good, like deep in my heart, meeting needs of old guys who had given up hope of ever again having fun sex. I was proud to make it as much fun for them as it was for me.

Vic: I got to admit that the look of amusement on those nursing students' faces was reward enough for me. But I too felt pride in knowing I was forwarding their careers and doing my part for medical professionalism. Also, I'm getting used to having clothed girls keep me horny with no orgasmic release. It's torture but I kind of get off on that.

Vicky: Funny you should say that. That's the one thing I experienced too! I mean I got great oral satisfaction, but my pussy kept getting creamier and hotter. But with no physical stimulation ( like fingers, sex-toy or cock ) it was tantalizingly hot and I was constantly horny. And the more cock I sucked, the hornier I got.

Cheryl was very interested in the pledge twin's conversation and a twist to their initiation was developing in her mind. She suggested the four of them return to the Phallic Medical Institute for the last hour of Vic's volunteer commitment.

They got there just in time for Vic's Sexual Deviant lab where twenty nursing students sat in chairs set up in a circle around a platform stage some eight inches raised form the floor. On the platform there was a wooden contraption which resembled stocks like the ones used hundreds of years ago in Salem. A few feet to the left of these stocks stood a seven foot tall, sturdy wooden frame with eyehooks in each of the four corners. The TA who had directed Vic's previous class was standing on the platform and greeted the volunteers with a wave of her hand.

Cheryl had phoned ahead a few minutes before to inform the TA that a second volunteer, a female one, was eager to help out and was appropriately costumed. This came as a surprise to Victoria, but it turned out to be a pleasant one in the end.

The twins joined the TA on the platform and while Victoria kept her uniform on, her brother dutifully stripped when ordered. Victor was told to turn about so the class could see him from all sides. He did so for three turns, each rotation more him more self-conscious and his penis began to stir. The nurses noted that Vic's buttocks, although cute and tight, was exceptionally pale compared to other areas of his skin. It made his butt stand out, visually. This would soon be corrected.

The TA now addressed the class: " Our volunteer's willingness to be naked in front of clothed women and girls is but a minor deviation from the norm of sexual propriety. Most men in Victor's place would hurry to cover up their genital area. But flashers and exhibitionists are fairly common among the elderly male population. What makes Victor an interesting case is his youth."

The TA then left the stage to speak privately with a couple of students in the front row. They mounted the stage and gently escorted Victor to the center of the frame and proceeded to strap leather cuffs on his ankles and wrists.

The TA continued her lecture while this was going on: "Our volunteer's CFNM obsession at his young age indicates a latent desire to be greatly humiliated and submit to punishment to assuage the guilt imposed by society's so-called 'normal' sexual standards."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.