Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Victor's family had relocated from Nebraska in August, so this was his and his twin sister Victoria's first day at Anita Takitoff Senior High School in Las Vegas. The two 14-year old fraternal twins were in the crowded school hallway a good 20 minutes before the homeroom bell would sound. They wanted to be early and prepared for their first day in grade ten; each wanted to make a positive impression on their teachers and possibly find some new friends.

Victor had just opened the combination lock and opened his locker when he turned his head to the left to see if his sister, who was just a few yards down the hall, needed any help with getting her locker open. Victoria tended to be all butter fingers and klutzy. It was then that he saw a group of older boys gather around his sister and started chatting her up. Victoria, while chaste and pure as the driven snow, was quite an attractive girl whose body had matured faster than her mind or common sense.

Victor just shook his head at his sister's good luck at catching the eyes of guys clearly older than she was. Victor, on the other hand, was well brimming with brains and bereft of brawn; he could have easily passed for an eleven year old and often took advantage of that by getting into the movies at 'Children' rates rather than 'Teen' prices. But, of course, that condemned him to seeing movies on his own or with Victoria because no girls his age wanted to be seen with him, much less date him. He was sometimes described as cute in a baby-cuddly kind of way.

So it came as a great surprise that his sister was not the only one to attract attention from the opposite sex that day. While some half-dozen guys had surrounded his sister, the same number of older girls had now crowded around Victor. He had just put his light jacket into his locker and turned when the tallest ( and sexiest ) of the girls around him spoke.

"Hi, I'm Cheryl. You and your sister are new to Las Vegas, right?" The blonde beauty, who must have been 17 or 18, stuck out her hand and smiled.

Victor was pleasantly surprised by friendly greeting and smiled back, taking her hand in his. Cheryl's grip was more than a little firm; in fact, she grasped Victor's hand like a vice and held on to it while two of the other girls by her side put their hands on Victor's shoulders and yet another girl grabbed his left hand and held it. He was at close quarters and could feel the bodies of these very sexy girls rubbing up against his.

Cheryl continued with her introductions: " I volunteer in the principal's office and do filing there. So I know you and your twin sister just turned 14, you've recently arrived from Nebraska and your grades are far higher than your sisters."

Victor frowned but didn't want to seem rude. Still he felt he needed to say something. " Ummm, I thought that kind of information was confidential and..."

He didn't finish his thought, as the girl holding his left hand now grabbed his right hand from Cheryl's grip and pulled both behind Victor's back and held them tightly.

Cheryl continued to smile and said, " This is Las Vegas, Victor. Within this town nothing is secret and anything goes. But," she went on with a steely gaze fixed on the now startled lad, " what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... but only if your play your cards right. See, Victor, the six of us and those six guys talking with your sister as the Anita Takitoff Seniors' Welcoming Committee. We're in charge of hazing all freshmen. But we have a special initiation for new students from away, students like you and your sister.

Victor turned his head to see what was going on by his sister's locker, but she was still surrounded by the boys blocking her out of view. He started to object and even though of yelling for help, when one of the girls shoved something in his mouth. It turned out to be her panties and it was clear right away that this girl had gotten her underwear moist before using it as Victor's gag. His hands gripped behind him, his mouth panty-gagged and surrounded by older, stronger girls, Victor could do little but comply with their demands.

"First of all, we have a couple of questions: Do you wear boxers or briefs?" Cheryl pulled the panty-gag out of his mouth to let him answer.

This seemed like the sort of high school high jinx that was embarrassing but harmless, so Victor replied that he wore briefs. Victor said his underpants were 'tighty-whities', as Victoria had always called them as she teased him. Victor was trying to act as if this was all normal as Cheryl smiled and proceeded to shove the sex-soiled panties back into his mouth.

Things seemed to be getting more serious. Still, Victor was more worried about his sister and what embarrassing questions those guys might be posing to her. But his attention was immediately focused on his own interrogation as Cheryl continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.