Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 8: Alycia - Sexy Photos

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Alycia - Sexy Photos - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I had been working with Alycia for about 6 months when I mentioned that I had setup a photographic studio in the basement of my home. It was a hobby of mine that I hoped would become my main income source in the future. She seemed interested and asked me much about what I had done so far.

At the time of our conversation she was approximately 5 months pregnant with her second child. From other conversations that I had overheard, Alycia was feeling down - her hubby wasn't doing the deed due to her current pregnant state, and she was feeling unsexy.

That assessment was furtherest from the true, Alycia was a sexy babe - still a tall slim one with a growing set of tits and a smallish baby bump at the moment. With long dark hair that framed her beautiful face, she looked amazing ... and with a little make-up she would be spectacular.

With a little prompting by me, I was able to organise a photo shoot with her. I got a friend to come in and do her makeup before leaving us to the photo shoot.


"Stunning ... perfect..." I encouraged her throughout the shoot. It was working ... she was smiling and working well with me, producing some spectacular shots. We worked through some clothed shots before I suggested some underwear shots that showed off her baby belly.

This took a little more encourgagement but she finally agreed to do shots in her bra and undies.

"Sexy ... hot ... oooohhhh lala" I gasped as I worked around her, shooting from all angles. She blushed at my comments but still continued working with me until we had a break to have a look at the photos on the computer.

She had a lost a lot of her shyness - she stayed in her underwear only as we looked at the computer.

After viewing the photos I made a suggestion "How would you like to shoot some tasteful nudes now ... it would show off your amazing body and your baby belly".

"Oh no ... no ... I couldn't ... I'm not that pretty" she responded.

"Of course you are ... you are one hot sexy mumma" I added in encouragement, hoping that I could talk her into it. I really wanted to see her nude. We talked back and forth for a good ten minutes before she said "Ok ... I'll do it ... but no one sees them except for me ... and you ... ok?"

"You'll be sensational" I replied as I went about setting up my camera and lighting again.


"Ok ... I'm ready" I told her.

She had changed into just a robe whilst I had been busy. I got her to come over to the couch and dispense with the robe.

"Holy hell ... you are so fucking sexy ... I wish I was your hubby and seeing you like this every night" I blurted out before I realised that I may have hit on a sore point.

"Oops sorry ... brain not working before operating mouth" I chuckled trying to defuse the situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.