Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4: Brooke - MILF Next Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Brooke - MILF Next Door - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

My bedroom window overlooks the next door neighbour's pool. I love the summer especially when the young blonde wife next door goes swimming and sun-baking in her skimpy bikinis. I have to avoid being caught by the wife because she will tell me "Act your age ... you're middle-aged and those females are young enough to be your daughters".

She was off visiting her sister for a few weeks so I got some un-interrupted perving time on Brooke next door who was a young mum of a 6 month old girl. Her hubby Brad seemed to never be at home lately.

I thought my Christmas present had come early when she knocked on the door asking if I could help her store some boxes in an overhead storage cupboard. It was a hot day and she was wearing a bikini top that just covered her nice set of C-cup tits (yes ... I had checked out her clothes line late one night) and a short skirt over her bikini-clad bottom.

With the heat I had dispensed with my shirt, working bare chested. "Ooh you look good ... you must workout" Brooke observed as she ran her hands lightly across my chest.

With a half-hard cock which she couldn't have missed seeing, I climbed the ladder and placed some boxes in the cupboard for her. Descending the ladder with my bulge in her face again, we moved the ladder before she asked me to hold it whilst she checked the content of another storage space.

"Oh my god" I thought as I held the ladder with her shapely ass right in my face, with me getting a clear up-skirt view of her bikini gusset which had molded itself to her pussy lips. I was just a little distracted when she turned on the ladder step, overbalancing and falling directly on top of me.

We fell to the carpeted floor in the bedroom in what appeared to be slow motion. Brooke landed on top of me with her ample barely-covered tits pressing into my bare chest. My arms went around her to prevent her rolling off the top of me, pulling her close to me with her pussy mound pressed hard against my rapidly hardening cock.

It hadn't seen much active service in quite some time with the wife saying "We're not that young anymore" and refusing to be anywhere naked with me. It was still in perfect working order - frequent wanking kept the cum flowing through it.

Brooke looked a little stunned - not sure if it was the fall or the feeling of a very hard cock pressing against her. That question was resolved when she asked "Am I responsible for that?" as she ground her mound against me.

I answered by drawing her lips to mine, mashing them together with my tongue thrusting between her soft lips seeking her tongue. She hesitated a moment before returning my kiss with passion.

"Uhhh ... ohhhh..." she groaned into my lips as I rolled us over until I was on top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.