Mythical Island - Cover

Mythical Island

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What happens when you are stranded along with a bevy of beautiful females, your sister and cousins on a beautiful yet cursed island which is full of surprises and also let you fulfill your most desired fantasy. the Mythical mysteries of the Island sets you on a journey you wish never to end.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

New Characters

Vivi – Daughter of old man at Kimili and consort of Manu

Ben- Previous advisor to Lord Tora, now Chief council of Tora city

Toda – courageous soldier of Tora made Captain by Manu.

Dalia – adopted daughter of Lord Suta (Spirit of Fertility released by Manu)

Ted – weapon master of Tora

Joe – son and apprentice of Ted

Poe - son and apprentice of Ted

Sam – the builder of Tora

Hun -Lord of Banas

Gala- Lord of Lanto

Rana- Lord of Wasan

Kita- Lord of Nester

I woke up to an unusual sensation in my lower body and I saw my steel hard cock was being serviced by five different tongues of my pets, they all looked at me and in my head I heard all greeting me in unison "Good Morning my Lord, we all have waited for so long now at last our time has come today you will impregnate us all and we will bear fruit of your seed".

I told them to stop or will come, I got up and asked who is going to be the first they all looked at each other than as if by mutual consent Misty the wolf came forward with her tail up like an antenna. I told Kiddo the Tigress to lick Misty's cunt and lubricate her kiddo started lapping Misty's cunt and I saw that her cunt stared opening and closing, her hair rose like porcupine she started whining and purring, I asked Kiddo to stop.

Misty was a huge wolf but her cunt was couple of inches below the line of my cock, I bend my knees a little I rubbed my cum leaking cock on her quivering cunt and said Misty baby I am now going to put my cock in you, she growled and pushed her pussy back I held her lower back with one hand and holding my cock in another placed at the opening of her cunt and shoved hard, my head slipped in misty froze her body taut and then suddenly she relaxed I gave another shove this time holding her hind legs near her lower back, her wet pussy lips swallowed my hard cock. I was buried in her to the hilt.

I pulled out a little but Misty pushed her cunt on my cock, I started fucking her pussy in passion sliding my cock in and out at a fast pace. Each time she felt my cock deep in her, she growled in passion. Then she ruffed and panted as she adjusted herself so that my cock goes deeper in her.

After a few minutes of passionate pelvic thrusting of my cock in her, I roared out and sprayed my load in her the red ring of fertility was glowing red I knew my babies with Misty are on the way. She braced herself as her wet pussy sucked every drop of cum my cock sprayed in her love canal.

Misty growled as I pulled out of her, she turned and licked my cock clean next in line was Baby the bear I told Misty to lick her pussy while I smoked I saw as Misty licked baby's pussy Baby started shaking her ass her dark brown cunt lips were opening and closing it was all pink beyond her cunt lips. I told misty to stop.

Baby's cunt was perfect in height with my cock, I parted her pussy lips with my cock head and pushed slowly my cock head slipped in easily but her vulva closed on my head like a clamp, I felt her shudder I held her ass firmly and shoved hard Baby growled as my pubic bone mashed in to her cunt lips I noticed that her cunt was very different from the human female cunt. It was hotter than an oven I think that is why the male animal does not last long and is over in few seconds or say few thrusts as compared to human male.

The red ring of fertility started to glow I knew the time has come to load my seed her but I wanted to enjoy her hot orifice I started to drill her cunt with long deep strokes and making her growl with every stroke, my dam broke when her cunt muscles started milking my cock vigorously. I nearly collapsed on her back, I pulled back Baby shook her ass and turned around to lick my cock clean, I shivered in ecstasy.

This time Windy the mare came forward, well her pussy was another case it was pale cream in colour and her pussy lips were tightly shut but the problem was it was too high above the ground. I got an idea I asked Windy if she can get down on her knees, Windy nodded and got on her knees now her cunt was about two feet above the ground. I told Silky the lioness to lap her cunt with her tongue, Silky's tongue sliced right through Windy's tightly shut cunt lips Windy shuddered and neighed after a minute of strong lashing by Silky I asked her to stop.

I got down on my knees in front of her quivering and fluttering cunt and aimed my cock at the opening, I rubbed my cock head at the opening and pushed hard I was in to the hilt in single stroke, boy her tunnel was hotter than Baby. I started sliding in and out of her silk tunnel and as I pumped her cunt I felt my cock thickening soon my cock got thicker and longer I was surprised and Windy was in ecstasy her cunt muscles were now gripping and releasing my cock as if to milk it I was reaching too deep in her cunt. The red ring began to glow and I blasted my cannon in her cunt pouring in gallons of baby making seed. I pulled out and my cock began to shrink soon it was back to normal 8 inches. Windy got up and sucked my cock clean. I was amazed by the gift of the spirit of fertility. I was still hard as ever.

Silky came forward and turned around I told Windy to grease her cunt Windy started with gusto, I saw Silky's cunt was very small and yellow I wondered if my thick cock would enter easily, I found her pussy lips twitching I told Windy to stop and stand aside. Her cunt was also at perfect height, I heard Silky in my head "My Lord take me like a Lion hard and fast", I answered her that I will my Queen silky.

Silky purred and growled as I rubbed my cock between her pussy lips trying to open them and then I gave a mighty shove my cock invaded the tightest pussy ever known to me, I was half in and without stopping I gave another hard push and my pubic bone mashed with her cunt lips. I felt my cock throbbing because of the vice like grip her cunt had over it, I started hammering her cunt furiously that my pelvic became a blur in motion her body was rippling, shivering and Silky was continuously growling, my red ring began to glow and her growls became louder making vibrating effect on my cock I started cumming Silky gave a deafening roar that echoed through the forest as my cum hit her womb her cunt muscles milked the last drop and I pulled out making a "pock" sound. Silky turned and gently licked my cock clean. I heard her in my head "Thank you My Lord, soon your babies will greet you".

The last was Kiddo the white tigress, majestic all the way she walked and turned I told Baby to lap her cunt Baby started licking and probing her pussy Kiddo's pussy was also very small like silky and her pussy lips were covered with white fur. I heard Kiddo making deep low growls

I spoke to Kiddo in her head I asked if she wanted me to take her as I took silky, Kiddo said "My Lord take me any way you feel pleasure in because we animals do not feel the kind of pleasure in mating like the humans but we do enjoy it as it completes the circle of our life by attaining motherhood, bringing new life in this world. We cannot mate as and when we want to like humans. In our world of animals we are bound a natural cycle, we can only breed when our offspring's leave us or are taken away from us prematurely, some of us breed only in a particular season. We six are the last of our kind and we are grateful to the lord of the land that he has sent such a wise and kind Lord whose seed will continue our existence on this land."

I told Kiddo in her head that "Kiddo my Queen you are very wise and I am honoured to be the father of her offspring's and I will try that she enjoys our coupling".

I told Baby to stop and move. I placed my cock head at the opening and pushed in slowly, her cunt lips begin to stretch and my cock head slipped in. I sensed a ripple coursed through Kiddo, I slowly pushed again and again I took my time in entering her cunt to the hilt, her cunt was the hottest one. I started with long, slow and deep strokes. I felt proud when what kiddo had said went through my mind, my love grew for them and passion took over I started pumping her cunt with new vigour I started rotating and grinding my cock mashing with her pussy lips. Kiddo gave deep throaty rumbling growls, I pulled out of her and in one swift motion was again in her cunt to the hilt. I grinded her cunt lips, my red ring glowed and I came like a tornado in her slick cunt, my cum hit her with a force that shook her Kiddo roared and roared as I was hitting her cunt walls with my seed. I pulled out of her when I was milked out completely by her cunt.

I heard Kiddo in my head, she said, "My Lord it was a wonderful mating and my instincts told me that the feeling I got was nearest to human mating. I thank you My King for giving me this lifetime experience".

I kneeled down and hugged her with affection, soon not to be left behind everyone wanted a hug. I gave loving hug to all and prepared myself for the journey, I was feeling hungry but I wanted to reach Samaru to my Queens. One thing started to bother me that what I was to tell Lord Suta.

I heard the Lord of the Land in my head, the Lord said, "My son you worry too much, I have spoken to the Lord Suta he understands. Today you have impregnated your pets except one Betty the cow which you will do on your return but you have today balanced the ecological balance between the humans and animals. I am happy with you the chosen one".

I gathered my belongings and wore my weapons with care as I sat off for the last leg of my journey to my city of Samaru. My pets followed.

The news of my return reached the city before me, thanks to the vigil maintained by Pota and Zora. The people cheered as I entered the city with my pets, I raced to the palace and dismounted, all were waiting at the veranda but I ignored all of them and went straight to the hall, I signaled Shiny to take my weapons and keep them in my room, I gave her the weapons she left. All the Queens were shocked at my behavior and fretted around. I was disturbed.

I sat on my throne and Nita came to me and asked "what happened Manu is there a problem". I told her about Dalia being "Spirit of Fertility", now that she was released and joined the lord of the land, what am I supposed to say to Lord Suta. The lord of the land has assured me that Lord Suta would understand but what about the people of Samaru to them I have failed in my promise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.