Steph and Katie's Adventures  - Cover

Steph and Katie's Adventures

Copyright© 2014 by thefirefox

Episode 1: Steph's Sister's Fetish

Fiction Sex Story: Episode 1: Steph's Sister's Fetish - a fucked up tale of two teenage lesbain sisters how they came to love each other and enjoy there scat fetish as well.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Incest   Sister   Rough   Humiliation   White Female   Scatology  

It was a warm and sunny July in woodspring Ohio. It was almost August and that means School was around the corner.But Steph was at least non to concerned about, hell she thought she felt 3 more months of Vacation.Stephine Banks is her name and she was a 15 year old girl. she was a Brunette with mid legnth curly hair, green eyes, Steph lives in a wealthy family in the second Biggest House in the Town.her Mother and Father are both hard working people who deserve this wealth. (like America but only with a president who suports being a third world country.Obama im talking to you my friend.)Steph has an older Sister name Katie. she is 17 and had the sam hair features as Steph but with light blue eyes. all of Stephs middle school years she knew that her Sister had a Secret ... What kind of secret she had to guess what it was.one time she zoned in the shower thinking of her sisters secret.(i don't reconmend zonening in the shower, it could hurt you) For many years she wondered but then one day all of Katies Secerts would soon overcome Steph and it will become her own.

Stephs parent's where going on a date and left Katie in charge to what her mother still calls babysitting.Mrs Banks left some money so Katie and Steph could order Pizza.as soon as the parents car pulls out of the drive way katie picks up the phone and starts dialing the number to the local pizza shop and ordered of cource a damm Pizza.The two sisters where wearing a tang tops.and pajama pants.both wearing white panties. (if you get a boner from reading that then i suggest you pull out your cream cuz im just getting started) The sisters then sat on the couch like there board as hell.Steph then puts on the jersey shore and then switched due to her disliking to that god awful show. Steph glanses over to see Katie texting to someone.possibly her friend Sara.(mmmm i seem to write in third person a bit wierd) she then got up and try to sneak behind her as she was texting. steph squence her eyes and to see the little text. her eyes grew when she read the text. Sara wish i could kiss you now.im so excited for another experince with that style again of mommy and baby and Steph read but im stuck here to watch Steph and im about to mess my panties and nap Steph was wandering what she ment by messing and different style of expirence. While Steph try to read the rest Katie knew she was behind her and the spoke aloud. Steph you know reading other peoples buisness is invading privacy she turns back as Steph then smiles.the door bell rings and there was the Pizza.(heres a fun fact Pizza fetishes do exsist)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.