Alt World - Cover

Alt World

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

Sarah and I kissed and hugged a bit while I complained about the 'pressures' on me. She didn't offer up a single suggestion, except that I would get over it. But I wondered about that. Soon I fell asleep for a little nap.

When I woke a couple hours later, I was spooned to Sarah's back, my arm draped over her and my hand cupping her breast. She seemed to be asleep by her steady breathing. I also noticed my dick was erect and trapped in her crotch. That, and feeling my pelvis up against her ass cheeks and my chest against her back, felt good just as it was. This was the intimacy I was talking about. As I had my arm draped over her, lazily fingering her nipples, she was stroking the head of my cock with her fingertips. Every once in a while she'd smooth my copious pre-cum over the head and begin again.

Soon, I began to hunch against her but she whispered for me to stop, there would be plenty of time.

"Sorry ... I can't help it, sometimes."

"Well ... maybe you should remember that and apply it. The other girls would appreciate it."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you realize you never show affection to any of us when we're all together?"

"Well ... you know, I was never big on that..."

"No," she interrupted. "You would put your arm around me or hold my hand in public ... or even pat me on the ass. We talked about this and everyone agrees you used to do that with them, too, but you've never so much as touched any of us in the commons."

I thought that was ridiculous but scanning back in my mind, over the events of the last few days, I realized she was right. That was disturbing.

"Wow ... I didn't realize that. Not even you?"

"None of us ... until we're in your room."

"Hmmm ... I wonder why..."

Sarah pinched my dick head, not hard, but enough to cause me to wince.

"Stop that ... we know why, and so do you, if you think about it."

"Geez ... I guess I've been a real jerk, under the circumstances. Here, we're free to be as up close and personal as we want and I went the other way."

"That was exactly Donna's point. I know you don't want to cause jealousy among us but there isn't and you won't. Stop underestimating us."

"We still want you to treat us like ladies, or adult women, but we're given a chance to be naughty as we wanna be. And if you wont let us, then it's frustrating."

"So ... if I understand you, you enjoyed that little porn vid caper last night? 'Helping' me fuck Gerri, I mean."

Sarah giggled. "Yeah ... I never would have done that in our previous lives, but it was sexy."

"For me too. I loved it when you held Gerri's asscheeks apart so I could go deeper."

She giggled again. "I'm such a naughty mean girl. That must be Monnie's fault. She would have done that without blinking."

Which got a chuckle from me ... so true.

"Speaking of the old days. Maybe that's what we need to do ... something for recreation in the evenings."

"Yea ... we could have Aye build us an amusement park. Or a dance club ... like the old Bandbox"

I thought that was a great idea.

"Yeah, like Guinan's in the Holodeck on Star Trek, Next Generation."

Hey ... I wondered if...

"Aye! Can you create holographic actors?"

"Yes, Jason, I can. But there are limitations."

"What are they?"

"All humans present must acknowledge they are part of or inside a fictional environment. That's to avoid chances of fraud and injurious pranks."

"Do the natives use it much?"

"Not recently ... for the last few centuries, anyway. The philosophers don't enjoy fiction."

"Then as long as we all, here, acknowledge we're in a fiction/recreation zone, there's no problem?"

"Yes, Jason. Just as in Star Trek."

"Oh, I didn't remember they had to log in ... or whatever. Well, at any rate we could have Aye create a bar, along with a cover band, and we'd have some fun in the evenings. Right Aye?"

"Whatever you want. As you know, we have files on all the cultural entities on your old world."

Sarah piped in: "Hey, that means we could have the Beatles, or even Elvis, right?"

I thought about that a minute. "Yeah ... but somehow that seems like it wouldn't be so much fun as a cover band. On th other hand it would hurt to try it."

"Do you think you could still dance all night, Jason?" She squeezed my cock with her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.