Life, 2.0 - Cover

Life, 2.0

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Chapter 4

It was a Friday night, and there had been a good crowd at the bar. I wound up doing three sets instead of two, plus serving drinks in between. We didn’t get the place closed down until after one in the morning.

Jackie and Cheyenne lived in a pretty nice two-bedroom apartment situated between the bar and the motel. It was bigger inside than it looked to be from the outside. Jackie insisted I take my shower first, and when I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, she’d already pulled out the sofa-bed and made it up for me.

“Thanks, Jackie. I’m really bushed, and I’ll bet you are too. Anything you need before I crash.”

“Nope. You just get a good night’s sleep, darlin’.” She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. “See ya in the mornin’.”

“Night.”

I heard the shower running as I lay under the blankets letting the tensions of the day drain away. Ten minutes later, Jackie came out wearing a full-length flannel nightgown and disappeared into her bedroom. Tired as I was, I still couldn’t drop off, so I figured a nice easy jerk-off might ease me over the edge. The light went out in Jackie’s room, and that was my cue to start stroking.

My dick had no sooner stiffened than I heard the floor creak, and saw Jackie’s shadow step through her door and move toward me in the dark. I turned onto my side to hide my state and pretended to be asleep. I felt the mattress give as she sat next to me.

“Bobby?”

I rolled onto my back and looked at her dim image in the moonlit room. “What is it, Jackie.”

“Well, um, you’re probably gonna think I’m just a nasty ol’ whore, but, uh, well, I was watchin’ you startin’ to pleasure yourself, and I was wonderin’ if you’d let me help ya out with that.”

I felt myself blush in the dark, and I couldn’t think of one thing to say.

She took my hand and went on, “I ain’t askin’ for anything permanent or regular. It’s just that I miss havin’ sex so much, and you’re such a nice man. I know I don’t look like much, but maybe you could overlook that. It’s just the sex I want, darlin’, nothin’ else. Would ya do this for me? Just this once?”

At that moment, I wanted her more than anything. I took her hand and said, “Jackie, first of all, you’re a very attractive lady, and don’t you ever believe otherwise. Do I want to have sex with you? You’re damned right I do, but only under one condition.”

A smile spread across her face. “You name it, sweetie!”

“We have to do it at least twice, because I’m so horny, I’m pretty sure I won’t last long enough to give you the satisfaction you deserve the first time around.”

She laughed, “Well get it ready, honey ‘cause here I come!”

She stood and pulled the long nightgown over her head, revealing a body that most twenty-five-year-old women would kill for. Her breasts were still firm and nicely shaped, and her tiny waist flared gracefully into lovely hips.

I threw the blankets back and she crawled in beside me. At the same time I took her face in my hands and kissed her mouth, she took my hard dick in her hand and stroked up and down its length. When she came up for air, she gasped, “I ain’t had a man for a long time, darlin’! We probably ought to take this nice n’ slow.”

“Nice and slow is the way I like it, Jackie.” I eased her onto her back and positioned myself between her legs.

“Maybe it’ll make it easier for you if I spend a little time getting you ready.”

I started kissing and licking her neck, and quickly moved down to her breasts, sucking and licking each nipple until it grew hard in my mouth. When her hips started squirming under me, I trailed my tongue down the middle of her belly and licked a couple of circles around her navel before arriving at my goal. The combination of her natural aroma and perfumed soap had me so charged up I was dripping on the sheets. All the time my tongue was doing its thing to her labia and her clit, her hands were alternately combing through my hair and massaging my shoulders. She kept up a steady stream of oohs and aahs, raising her hips to meet me every time the tip of my tongue teased her button. A few minutes of that and she gasped, “Oh my god, Bobby! My late husband used to do that to me and it just drove me plum crazy, and you’re every bit as good at it as he was!”

Another couple of minutes brought her to her first man-induced orgasm since her husband died. She lay there gasping and panting for breath. “I can’t wait any longer, Bobby! I’ve got to have you in me!”

I slid my body up and over hers until I felt the head of my dick pushing against her wetness. “You ready, Jackie?”

“Do me, darlin’.”

I hooked my arms under her knees and lifted until she was wide open and waiting.

“Guide me in!”

I felt her little hand grasp my dick just below the crown and move it up and down her slit a couple of times to get it lubed up, then position it at her opening. I let my body drop a little to begin the penetration. The fit was snug, so I pulled out just a bit and pushed again. It took a dozen tries but I finally worked my way to the end and felt myself rubbing against the hard, rubbery bulb of her cervix. From there, it was all slow, sensual, sweet lovemaking.

Nothing came out of our mouths but soft groans and sighs as we moved against each other, coming to a complete stop from time to time to hold off my climax. I guessed she was beginning to have another orgasm when she began to tremble all over. I was already right on the edge, and I tried to time it so we’d finish at about the same time. I took my cue to romp home when she threw her legs around my waist and squeezed hard. I picked up my pace and began pushing into her with more and more urgency. The moment she threw her arms around my neck and cried out, I slammed all the way into her and let it go. We held on tightly, squeezing the breath out of each other as ecstatic spasms washed over our bodies, slowed, and then came to a rest.

I rolled off her diminutive form and held her hand. A couple of minutes of silent recovery, and she said in a near whisper, “I’m gonna hold you to your promise to do me at least twice, but if you thought you couldn’t satisfy me on the first try, you’re crazier than a bedbug. I can’t imagine why some woman hasn’t locked you up for safe keepin’ ages ago.”

I basked in the compliment, “I guess for some reason, you made me want to try extra hard. I can’t believe it could be better the second time, but I’m ready to prove myself wrong about that whenever you are.”

She rolled over onto her side with her back to me and pulled my hand under her arm to cup her breast. “You plum wore me out, darlin’. How about we just snuggle for a while and I’ll wake you up when I’m ready to tangle again.”

“Deal!” I spooned up behind her with my semi-hard dick fitting nicely between her butt cheeks, and kissed her neck. “Good night, Jackie. Thank you.”

“Night, sweetheart. And thank you!


The clock beside the couch said 8:04 when I finally pried my eyes open.

“Shit!”

I threw on my clothes and trotted over to the bar. Francis was cooking and Jackie was pushing in and out of the kitchen doors with loaded and empty plates. The Halbart people were all there as well as the regular customers, and they were all working away at their breakfasts. I grabbed the coffee pot and started refilling cups around the room.

I emptied one pot and was standing at the Bunn waiting for another to finish brewing when Jackie came by and patted my butt. I leaned down and whispered, “How come you didn’t wake me up? You know I’d have been happy to come and help!”

She giggled like a little girl, “Darlin’, I been doin’ this a long time, and it ain’t nothin’ I can’t handle. Anyhow, I was afraid if I woke you up, I wouldn’t be able to resist getting’ your big ol’ pecker inside me again, and then I’d have been late openin’ up for sure. But don’t you forget you still owe me that second tumble.”

I grinned and snuck a hand down to cup her butt cheek, “How could I forget something like that?”

She swatted my hand away. “Quit it now! I’ve got some orders to get out, so you get busy and fill up some coffee cups.”

“Jesus, Jackie, you defy the laws of physics. How about you slow down and let me bus the tables and wash a few dished. If you get backed up on orders, I know how to wait tables. And I’ll share the tips.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.