Venezuelan Angel - Cover

Venezuelan Angel

Copyright© 2013 by LovelyTulips

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mark, a middle-aged man, enjoys the affections of a young 15-year-old prostitute in a hotel in Venezuela. He especially loves to corrupt her mind by engaging in very naughty activities with her and making her understand everything they do together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Coercion   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish   Prostitution  

Mark was in his late thirties. This was not his first time being in this particular nondescript Venezuelan hotel. But despite having been there on several occasions, he still sat nervously on the end of the bed in his small rented room, waiting nervously.

Nervousness instantly turned into excitement when a stunning caramel-colored girl carefully opened the door just enough to allow her 100 lb, 5'2" frame to slip inside the room, and then quickly closed it behind her. She took two soft steps toward the bed, still leaving about three feet between her and Mark. There she stood, motionless, as if waiting for this unfamiliar man to make the next move.

Mark's heart beat rapidly as his eyes examined the girl all over. He saw the rubber flip-flops in which were tucked cute feet with bright pink toenail polish. Her tender ankles connected to adolescently shaped calves without a hair in sight. Her equally hairless thighs, however, gave more of an appearance of budding womanhood in the way they were still slender like most teenagers' thighs, but had a more sexy womanly shape, one somewhat typical of budding young Latinas.

"Come closer, sweetie," he said to the girl, his eyes still working their way up her sexy thighs. She stepped closer, within one foot of Mark, and smiled innocently. With the new proximity to the girl, Mark could faintly smell a fragrance that just screams teeny-bopper. He could also see more clearly through the white lace skirt hanging less than halfway down her thighs. He focused on the outline of her pink panties visible through the skirt. He wondered what she looked like beneath the panties — probably more pink, he thought to himself.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Angela," she replied. "That's a very pretty name. How old are you?" She smiled and answered, "Thanks, I turned fifteen a couple of months ago."

Above her lace skirt, her midriff was bare. In fact, other than the skirt and panties, she wore only a somewhat modest non-see-through white bra. Mark brought his right hand up to her waist and gently rubbed the tip of his index finger along the sensitive skin of her caramel-colored tummy parallel to and just an inch above the lining of her skirt, which was essentially the same as the top hem of her panties in that they were basically collocated. Back and forth his finger traced along her tummy. He loved the way her skin dimpled from the slight pressure he applied.

His finger then traced a path up to her cute navel, and made circles around her navel in a spiraling pattern, slowly getting close and closer to the cute one-centimeter—deep tummy-hole. When his finger dipped into her navel, she giggled with a little bit of childish playfulness. But something in the tone of her muffled laughter suggested she was not unaware of the obvious eroticism of even the most relatively innocuous places on a teenage girl's body in the mind of an older man. To Mark, just the feeling of fingering her cute navel was enough to make his cock hard — not that it wasn't already.

He then placed both of his hands on her waist, his hands gripping her undeveloped but tangible obliques. He pulled her body even closer with his hands while his face moved to her tummy. His head at a slight angle, he locked his lips around her navel and gave her belly a solid smacking kiss, the tip of his tongue dipping where his finger had been. The fragrance he smelled when she approached him was now a little stronger. But, that wasn't the dominant aroma. Rather, the girly perfume seemed now to blend with another odor, one that cannot be meaningfully described to anyone who has never, for him- or herself, smelled the slightly sweaty, slightly musky, and also slightly sweet smell of a young teenage girl's body. It was, if you will, the essence of girl.

He then placed a few kisses on her tummy below her belly button. Each time he kissed her tummy, he cherished the sensation of her resident baby fat, which was not resident enough to see, but only resident enough to feel between his lips. As his kisses descended, he felt the top hem of her panties against his lower lip. He gave her tummy one especially long kiss, which turned into more of a hungry suckle, as he sucked her tummy skin into his mouth and then trailed off to the side with a long hungry lap of his tongue. Combined with the girly odor, the slightly salty taste of the naked caramel skin of her tummy drove him wild. His passions and lecherous lustful imagination was driving him to grasp her panties and quickly pull them down to her flip-flopped bare feet, but he managed to stave off the temptation in order to intensify the entirety of his experience with this little Angel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.