A Charming Choice
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Prologue

The Queen lay in a hospital bed. The computers and machines that sustained and monitored her health were discretely out of her sight behind cloth partitions. The bed was covered in luxuriously soft sheets and blankets, but it was still a hospital bed and she was gravely ill. Anyone who didn't know her, and urged to guess her age, would have said that she was perhaps fifty at the most. They would have been wrong, very wrong. That was understandable. Even on her death bed she was beautiful. Her hair was a rich blend of gold and silver. Her eyes and skin were clear with only a hint of wrinkles. In truth, she was well into her second century of life.

Around her were fifteen women, each more beautiful than the next, all wealthy. Only one could be called a celebrity. She had built a modeling career into a media empire. The rest, while super model worthy in their looks, were more discrete. They hid their riches behind foundations, companies or husbands. They had the Queen to thank for their positions in life. Most likely, they would have done well on their own, but the Queen's gifts of enhanced looks, brains and the ability to influence the thinking of others had enriched them immeasurably.

With the touch of a button, the Queen adjusted her bed into a more upright position and cleared her throat. "Ladies, we haven't met like this very often. That's just as well. I can feel the room about to burst with A-type personalities and egos." That elicited a chuckle or smile from each of the women. "I've met with each of you in private and made all the preparations I know. I'm saying goodbye now to you collectively while my mind is still clear. Beverly is about to give me something to ease my aches and pains. I can only hope that she doesn't turn me into a blithering idiot." There was another round of polite amusement. She held out her arms. One by one the women came to her. Endearments were murmured, kisses were exchanged and tears were shed. It took almost a quarter of an hour, but then the room was empty except for the Queen's doctor, Beverly Fisher, and two nurses, they too were amazingly beautiful women.

"Are you ready?" asked Beverly.

"Let's do it," the Queen said. Her words were terse, but the sudden weakness in her voice told the doctor that she was ready for the sweet, near oblivion of the painkillers. Dr. Fisher nodded to one of the nurses. The nurse turned to a keyboard and began to type.

"I'll be right back," Beverly said. She was nearly at the door when an alarm sounded. She turned and strode quickly back to the bed. One nurse had cleared the partitions from around the bed and the other was pulling a heavy cart full of medical equipment into place.

"I hadn't begun the drip," said the nurse as she squared the cart with the bed. "I was still in prep."

The doctor stood rigidly with her arms at her side as if afraid to move. "No resuscitation. She said that to at least a dozen of us." The Queen's eyes were closed; she looked as if she had simply dozed off.

"It's too soon," said the other nurse; tears of frustration trailed down her cheeks.

Susan took the Queen's hand as she and the nurses watched the indicators on the monitor fall into the danger zone. The Queen's magnificent bosom rose for the last time and then fell with a long sigh. Susan turned off the alarm. "Note the time of death, I'll tell the others," she said. She went to the door and stepped into the tastefully decorated sitting room. Most of the women were still there; they stood chatting in small groups. "Listen everyone," the doctor said sharply. When the room quieted she said, "The Queen has passed."

One of the women shouldered her way forward and said, "You said she might linger for weeks."

The doctor shrugged ruefully, "To begin with, she was almost one-hundred fifty years old and looked to be a healthy forty something. No doctor has experience with that kind of physiology. Secondly, she was in a lot of pain, but she refused treatment so that her mind could stay clear. You heard her say so herself." She shook her head. "I believe she made it through this last month on force of will. I think she simply let go when she thought she'd accomplished everything she could." Murmurs of disbelief and sorrow began to fill the room. The doctor had to raise her voice to say, "Ladies, while you are all here, you might as well witness the opening of the safe."

The women filed back into the Queen's chamber. It took a minute to get them focused not on the Queen, but on three paintings which hung on the wall opposite her bed. An art expert would have said that the painter had captured Salvador Dali's technique brilliantly. Actually, Dali had known the Queen and had been thrilled that she had accepted the priceless art work as a gift.

The doctor went to the center painting and pulled on the frame. It swung away from the wall on hinges to reveal a safe. It didn't have a dial or keypad. The doctor unlocked it at the simple downward pull of a handle. She then put her weight into pulling the handle and the door swung open slowly to reveal how ridiculously overbuilt both it and the walls of the safe really were. Metals of a strength and density that only the military bothered to work with had been used in its construction. The safe was about eight cubic feet of metal surrounding a volume of space barely four inches on a side. The doctor plucked a penlight from the pocket of her lab coat and illuminated the safe's interior. The only thing to be seen was the dull metal of the safe.

"It was worth a try," the doctor said. "Clearly, it doesn't simply move through the air when its owner passes on." She held out the light to a tall brunette beauty standing close by. "Here, take a good look and pass it on."

A startled gasp from behind the knot of women made heads turn. Eyes wide, one of the nurses pointed to the Queens body. "It's happening," she cried. "The priapism is happening."

As the word went around the room, the women once more gathered around the Queen's death bed. The blankets that had covered the Queen had been swept away to reveal her elegant ivory nightgown. Her magnificent bosom was stilled, but the tent pole bulge between her legs was still rising.

"It's a miracle," said one woman.

"I've heard this happens to men when they die," said another.

"Only to a very few under rare circumstances," said the doctor. Underneath that silky gown was a cock of length and girth that human males could only dream of. All of the women in the room had fucked it, sucked it and worshiped it. Susan looked around. Despite the solemnity of the situation, she could see that some of them were becoming aroused. She stepped behind a young woman with short, blonde hair. "Sandy," the doctor whispered urgently, "get them moving before a damn orgy breaks out," she whispered.

Sandy spent her days doing national security work for an agency that she was very reluctant to name. She was a cute blonde who looked too young to have any such responsibilities. Her bite was much worse than her bark, and her bark could be damned effective. She cleared her throat and said in a clear, demanding voice, "Alright ladies, there's a plan in place, let's work it. There are funeral rites to be performed. The Amulet, according to the "Book of Power," has been put back into play who knows where. We need to find it before the men."

The Aussie soprano of a woman who had flown her own business jet halfway around the world to be there said, "Men? I thought they were ... uh ... out of the game, so to speak."

"We don't know that for certain," Sandy said.

****Jason:

It began when I was fifteen. We were on a scouting hike. As usual, I was bringing up the rear of our group of a dozen boys and adult leaders. I was tall for my age, but I was kind of fat and out of shape too. It was hard for me to keep up. Anyway, we stopped by a little creek, a trickle of water really, to rest. I had to pee so I told the scout leader what I was going to do. I walked up the creek until I was behind some trees and bushes. I was kind of shy and I couldn't go if I thought the other guys could hear or see me. I did my business and started to walk back when something caught my eye. We'd had a big rain a few days before and the bank of the creek had washed out nearby where I was standing. There was something shiny there that the running water had uncovered.

I slipped and almost busted my ass going down the muddy bank, but I managed to get down to the shiny thing and stay upright. I pulled it out of the nearly dried muck and washed it off in the water. It looked like something I would see on my mom's charm bracelet. It was about the size of a dime, only thicker because it was inside a convex bubble of glass, although I don't think the thing was actually made of glass. Despite the fact that it had been buried in sandy soil, the covering was clear as water, not a sign of a scratch. I had to get back to the group, so I stuck it in my pocket and made my way down the creek. The guys gave me hell about holding them up, so I didn't feel like showing them my find.

When I got home and pulled the stuff out of my pockets, I remembered the charm – as I now thought of it. Now I had time to take a good look at it. When I held it in the light and turned it just right, I could see the figure of a man with his arms and legs outspread. Later, I would discover that it looked like that Da Vinci drawing. You know, it's the one where a man has his arms and legs spread inside a circle. Only in the charm, the male figure had a big penis hung between his legs. When I turned the charm over, I saw a female in the same pose; she had some really nice tits. The guy's dick was so big it looked as if it was hanging between her outspread legs also. There was a sort of holographic effect. The two figures looked three dimensional and, standing back to back as they were, seemed to take up more room than the charm possessed. I thought the thing was pretty cool so I tossed it in with my change and carried it around like a lucky penny.

About a week went by and my body began to change. I know, it might have been a growth spurt due to puberty, but this was different. For the first time in my life I had to tighten my belt to keep my pants up instead of let it out to allow for my expanding stomach. My shorts didn't dig into my crotch any more, and my shirts weren't as tight across my stomach. Being a guy though, the thing that really got me was the change in my dick. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but it sure felt thicker as well as longer when I jacked off. I had been doing that for a couple of years now, and I was well acquainted with how much semen I produced and what it looked like. But like I said, changes were being made. Now when I jacked, twice as much came out and it was thicker and creamier.

"Jason, are you feeling alright?" my mom asked me at dinner one night.

"I'm okay," I told her.

"You're looking thin ... well, thinner, I guess." She looked at the second helpings I had heaped on my plate. "I don't see how though. Heaven knows there's nothing wrong with your appetite."

I guess I'd better introduce the family. We're the Parton family. There's Mom, Abbey; Dad, Walter – both in their mid-forties. My friends tell me that my Mom is a babe. They're right. She has sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and a great figure. Dad's a good looking guy, but he's already working on his middle-age paunch. Working in an office until all hours doesn't help. He's a financial advisor and invests the money he gets from his clients, plus the funds we get from a trust fund that my grandfather had set up years ago. We're not really rich, but we have a nice house and nice cars. Dad drives an Audi sports car and Mom has a nearly new Explorer SUV. Eighteen year old Bridget, my older sister, drives Mom's old Camry. Bridget has Mom's good looks, although she doesn't have her figure, and she has dad's dark hair and eyes. She and I were close for a long time. But when she started middle school, she became one of the cool kids and I was out. Mom told me to give her space and one day she'd realize what a good brother I am. Well, that's the theory, for now Bridget and I just ignore one another. My younger sister is Maddie – well, Madeline, but no one calls her that. She was born almost exactly a year behind me; we share our birthday parties. And we don't mind that; we're buddies.

So, back to my dick ... I mean all these freaky changes in my body. By the end of the month, my pants were practically falling off me. And yes, I swear my dick was getting bigger. I guess losing all that fat meant that maybe I could simply see more of my dick, but I swear it was growing. So one morning I decided to measure. I got a ruler and locked myself in the bathroom. Just going about that business gave me a hard-on. I laid the ruler on top and pushed it lightly against my groin. It measured out at six and a half. I went to the Internet and found out that my dick was already at least as long as the average grown man. This was getting interesting.

Alright, alright, it took me a while to realize that the changes had started when I picked up that charm. Nobody ever claimed that I was the brightest bulb in the light fixture. And did I really think the charm had anything to do with it? Well yeah, I can believe in magic or alien technology or something like that. I figured that I should put the charm to a test, but I wasn't sure how. If I simply stopped carrying the charm and the changes stopped, then that would be pretty good proof. But, if I could get the charm to affect someone else, that would be even better.

I decided to put my theory to a test. I went into Maddie's room and put the charm under her mattress. At fourteen, puberty was not being kind to her. She had the acne and the periods, but she had no tits at all. Oh she wore training bras, but I'm pretty sure she didn't have anything to train. She wasn't exactly fat, but there was nothing womanly about her shape. If the charm worked, I thought that she would welcome the changes. Yes, I know, I'm an idiot. The charm might have been something really dangerous, radioactive or something, but that idea simply didn't enter my mind.

I didn't have to wait long. Her waist began to narrow and her hips began to appear within a couple of weeks. I was most interested in the change to her chest of course. I kept my mouth shut about it until I went to visit her room one night.

"Are you wearing a new bra?" I asked her when we were alone.

"Are you sure it's my bra you're asking about?" she said with a laugh. She threw back her shoulders to emphasize her new lumps.

"Caught me, but you have to admit, suddenly you have a figure." I said.

"Thanks, Mommy was surprised. I went from completely flat to a triple-a cup practically overnight. Plus, I've got an ass too" she said with a grin.

"I think you lost some weight too," I suggested, trying to see what she'd say.

"Yeah, you too, you know. Mom's wondering if it's something we're eating."

"We're eating what we always do," I said. "and she usually tells us it's too much."

"She said something about there might be hormones in the water."

"Hormones?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what changes our bodies during puberty."

"Oh yeah," I said. "Actually, I think I know what it really is," I blurted before I could think about it.

"What?" she asked.

I went to her bed and pulled out the charm. I told her how I found it. "I carried it around for a while," I said, "and I got all slim, and my uh ... penis grew."

She made a face as if she thought I didn't know what I was talking about. She took the charm from my hand and examined it. "So you think this some sort of magic doodad?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I guess." Now that I had to explain it to someone it sounded stupid.

"Or it could really be just be our diet," she said doubtfully. "You do know that there really isn't any such thing as magic?"

"There could be," I protested.

"Well, if this thing is magic," she said, sounding mad, "you stuck it under my mattress without telling me." She emphasized her anger by smacking me on the arm.

"Ow ... hey ... it worked out okay didn't it?"

My sister is smart; I mean really smart. If I wasn't a year ahead of her in school, I wouldn't be ahead of her in anything. She looked doubtful, but then she said, "Look, I'll start carrying that thing everywhere. If my body changes more or faster then we can rethink this." I didn't point out that she seemed really eager to join in my little experiment.

So the weeks of summer passed. I swear that Maddie got prettier. I know that her boobs were getting bigger. Most of her tee shirts were tight to begin with, and now her boobs were stretching the material. Even Bridget, who never paid any attention to anything that didn't directly affect her, said something about it.

My changes didn't exactly come to a screeching halt. My newly enlarged dick would get hard at the drop of a hat. If I thought about sex, or saw a good looking girl, and of course the television is full of those, then I'd pop a boner. Even, and I couldn't believe it, the sight of my sisters and mother would do it. I was making a lot more trips to the bathroom. Sometimes, five times a day, I'd go in there, pull down my zipper, pull out my hard cock, wad up some tissue in my left hand and stroke myself with my right. About two minutes would do it, and then I'd be squirting a load into the tissue. Oh, and the loads were getting bigger too.

I had found the charm in June and now it was the first of August. Maddie came to my room one night. "Here," she said, handing me the charm.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, "but maybe you should keep it a while."

"Problem?" I asked.

"Damn, Jason, just look at me,"

Believe me, I don't know what she had to complain about. She had become hot, hot, hot. Her skin was flawless; her hair was a lustrous blonde; and as for her figure – well, let's just stay that I had popped wood the second she had come into my room. "You look great, and I don't think there's anything wrong with it," I told her.

I about came when Maddie cupped her tits right in front of me. "I'm already up to B-cups," she hissed. "Mom and I went to the mall yesterday, and these college boys started talking to me."

"What did they say?"

"Kind of like you, they said I was hot and did I want to go out."

I said, "I bet you flirted with them."

She grinned at me. "Yeah, I did. I mean, I'm fourteen and these college guys were hitting on me. They were cute too."

"So did you make a date?"

"Now how would I manage that?" she asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders, but I noticed that she didn't say that she didn't like the idea. Maddie gave the charm to me and left. Left me with an aching dick, that is. I locked my door and whipped out my cock. I was about halfway to a good come, when someone tried to open my door.

"Hey," said Maddie through the door.

I stuffed my hard-on back in my pants and opened the door.

"What are you doing?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," I said, trying to look as innocent as possible – and no doubt failing.

"Uh huh," she said. She picked up a soda can that she must have carried in earlier – I hadn't noticed. Then she gave me a funny grin as she left. She closed the door behind her.

I looked down. I had become big enough to have a distinct cock-shaped bulge in my pants. I wasn't embarrassed; heck, I think I got harder. I locked my door once more, whipped out my dick again and stroked. Mmmm ... Maddie was soooo hot. I backed away from the door about three feet, and my cock erupted. A squirt of cum actually shot upwards into the air and splattered onto the door, and three more creamy shots followed right behind. After that, my stuff landed on the floor. I'll have to admit that I was pretty proud of myself. All the 'exercise' that I was doing, was paying off.

I started carrying the charm again, and I swear the changes came faster once more. I couldn't believe it; I was actually getting a six-pack. I could see the outline of the muscles in my chest and arms too. I hadn't been paying much attention to my cock ... ha, that's a lie. By the end of August, I was up to seven inches. I was still getting off about five times a day, but now there was no drop off in the amount of cum I produced from the first to the fifth time.

School started. I went to ninth grade at Clayton Middle School. Two elementary schools fed Clayton, so a lot of the kids were new to me. We were going to change classes there, so I had to would have to deal with different teachers too. My parents had been too busy to go to any of the 'meet and greet' days for the teachers, and I had never been in the building, so I was kind of lost on my first day.

"Hi, Jason," I heard some girl's voice say. I turned and saw Theresa Wiggins. She was twisting her fingers through her shoulder length brown hair as she looked me over. I'd known her since the first grade. Damn, she'd developed over the summer. She'd had tits last year, but now they were really showing. She was even wearing makeup.

"Hi, Theresa," I said.

"You lost weight," she said.

"Yeah," I said. I couldn't help but straighten up and suck in my gut, which pretty much wasn't there anymore. Theresa was the kind of girl that made guys do that. She wasn't the prettiest girl in my class, but she had a way of smiling and flirting that made her popular. I'd never really been on her radar. Like most of the popular kids, she ignored me most of the time.

"Who do you have for homeroom?" I asked her.

"Ms. Harrell. You?"

"Oh cool, me too," I said. We walked together to the classroom.

Theresa abandoned me for her girlfriends once we entered the room, but that was okay. I saw the familiar face of Billy Choate, one of my buddies, and went to sit beside him. We said hello and how was your summer and all that.

"Have you seen Ms. Harrell yet?" he asked me. I shook my head no. "Oh, dude, you're going to love this," he said. As luck would have it, Ms. Harrell walked in right then. She was a freaking babe. She must have been right out of college because she looked young enough to be a high school student. She was wearing a maroon sweater that was swelled – I mean SWELLED – by her tits. Her tight, navy skirt was above her knees, and showed off her great ass. My dick was instantly hard.

My lunch period class was PE. This was the first year that I had an organized recess. In elementary school, the teacher just handed out bats and balls for self-organized softball games. Now, we were going to have PE three days a week and health class the other two.

We were sitting on the bleachers in the gym when the teacher came in. I knew that Ms. Collins was a woman, but I didn't know what she looked like. I was expecting some sort of gender neutral, short haired, stocky person in a warm-up. Well, she actually was wearing a warm-up, but forget the rest. Ms. Collins was my second babe slash teacher of the day. She must have been six feet tall. Her blonde hair was braided and fell to the top of her ass. Even in warm-ups, you could tell that she had a good ass, too. She wasn't a willowy blonde either. I bet she had D-cups.

"Okay, listen up, guys," she began in a strong voice. She went over what we were going to do for the year. She issued gym clothes for everyone, and then announced, "I expect you to keep these clean. Plus, showers are mandatory after every PE period."

"Are you going to watch us to make sure?" a boy in the back said with a snicker.

"You should be so lucky," Ms. Collins said dryly. "No, but I will have a senior assistant to keep an eye on the locker-room."

I was seriously hard for the rest of school. When I got home, I went directly to my room. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. Damn, but I was hard. My dick had never felt so thick and long. For a fraction of a second, I considered taking the time to measure, but my urge to come was overwhelming. My hand flew up my shaft, bumped over my head and then back down again. The zipper at my crotch scraped against the base of my cock, but I didn't want to take the time to drop my pants. Images of the day whirled through my mind: hot teachers, hot girls, even my sisters and my mom.

"Oh, yeah," I gasped, and then a massive shot of cum seemed to swell my cock even more. A pencil thick stream of white fuck juice arced through the air and landed on the floor. It left a solid track across the floor. I'd never made so much cum. Hell, a couple of months ago, I wouldn't have made that much cum in a week, and that was just the beginning. Six more ropes of hot cum shot out of my dick and then, when the muscle contractions stopped, a big blob slapped down on the floor at my feet.

"Damn," I muttered. I milked my shaft from base to head and another blob drooled down to join the mess I'd made. I stuck my dick back in my pants and made a mental note to measure myself next time.

I didn't want to walk around school all day with an erection, so the next morning I jacked off twice. Neither load was as much as what I had produced the previous afternoon, but they were still pretty awesome. It was our first day to dress for PE class. We hustled into the gym wearing our new shorts and tee-shirts. Ms. Collins came out wearing warm-up pants and a school tee-shirt like ours. Of course her shirt had two impressive bumps.

"Okay," she announced, "today we're going to do some fitness tests." There was a chorus of moans. "I know, I know," she said, "but this test is mandated by the state, so we can find out just how out of shape you really are. Now I want you to pair off..."

I got paired off with a guy named Tommy, who I'd never met before. We spread out around the gym. Ms. Collins announced whatever exercise she wanted us to do, and then one guy in each pair would do it while the other one counted repetitions. Change jobs and repeat. Ms. Collin's senior assistants, from the next door high school, wrote down the scores. We did sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups and a running test where we had to run back and forth between lines on the gym floor. Some of the guys really busted their butts. One guy threw up, and then two other guys got sick because of the smell. I was surprised at how well I did, even though I didn't try very hard. I guess it was from losing all that weight and ... you know ... the charm thing too.

Then it was time for showers. There was no place for modesty in our locker-room. We had to undress at our open lockers, walk bare-ass naked across the dressing area and enter the shower room, which was just a big, tiled room with maybe twenty shower nozzles. At that point, my dick was about six inches soft and hung over my swinging ball sack as I walked. I didn't stare, but I checked out some of the other guys as I lathered up. After my big growth spurt (ha, ha) of the summer, I wasn't surprised to see that I was the best hung guy in the class. Some of the boys barely had anything; their packages were just the head of a cock resting on two drawn up balls. Then one of the senior class assistants came in the shower – heck, I was better hung than he was.

A couple of weeks went by before it occurred to me that I hadn't measured in a while. I was alone in my room, so I got my ruler and pulled down my pants. Just the thought of measuring my cock made me hard. I laid the ruler on top of my dick – it was a full eight inches. "Nice," I said to myself as I reached out and stroked my long shaft. I decided to go ahead and crank out another load. I could easily crank out six full cum loads a day now. Sometimes I did two in a row with my dick barely softening at all. I fantasized about Ms. Harrell. She always looked hot in her short skirts. Some days she'd wear these sleeveless tops that were cut low in front. If a guy could manage to walk up to her desk as she sat there, then he could look down her front and see her bra and tits. I know because I'd done it before.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I wasn't far from blowing a good wad when there was a knock on my door. I'd taken to locking it most of the time. "Just a sec," I called out. I got my dick back in my pants. My pants were down on my hips. I could see the waistband of my shorts and the head of my dick was above that. I made sure my tee shirt covered everything and then I answered the door. It was Maddie.

"You sure are keeping your door locked a lot these days," she said with a smirk as she came in.

"A guy needs his privacy," I said. "What's up?"

She looked around the room as if uncertain of what she wanted to say. "So, are you still carrying that charm?"

"Yeah, don't you think it works?" I asked her. I lifted my arm and flexed my bicep. The muscle bulged above my arm. You could even see definition; I was turning into the proverbial lean and mean mass of muscle. Maddie licked her lips and ran her fingertips over my arm. I fought to keep her from seeing it, but I quivered at her touch and I swear my dick even poked up further.

"I have to admit that you're looking good," she said. "How about your abs?"

Before I could stop her, she grabbed the bottom of my tee shirt and pulled it up. She found my abs alright, but she also found the slit in the head of my dick looking at her. I didn't exactly fight to pull down my shirt.

"Oh shit," Maddie said. I think it was the first time I'd heard her use that word. "You must have a long one," she said thoughtfully. "Has your penis been growing along with all those muscles?"

"Uh ... yeah, I guess so. And how would you know if it was long or not?" I asked in an accusatory tone.

"Oh, I've seen lots of cocks," she said with a giggle.

"Where?" I asked.

"Online," she said. "You know, in those chat rooms where they have cams."

"How'd you manage that?" Our dad was computer savvy. All us kids had computers and Internet access, but he was the network administrator and had us pretty well shielded from porn and especially the cameras of men who liked to show off their dicks. Believe me, I'd tried to see it – the porn, I mean – not the dicks.

Maddie bumped her fingers across the muscles of my six-pack and let them brush across the head of my swelling dick-head. "I got around dad's blocks weeks ago."

"How did you do that?" I asked.

She blushed. "I sort of distracted him one night as he was signing on. I saw his password. After that, it wasn't hard to get around his blocks and do whatever I wanted."

I was having a hard time thinking. She had stopped pretending to accidentally brush against my cock-head; now she was playing with it. She unbuckled my pants. "What are you doing?" I asked, looking down.

"I want to see all of it," she said matter-of-factly.

"But..." I staggered back until my legs hit my bed. I fell backward onto it. Maddie just kept on. She pulled down my pants and then my shorts.

She grabbed my dick and began to jerk her hand up and down the shaft. "Is this right?" she asked as if she was asking about homework.

"Don't grab it so hard," I said. Her painful grip lessened. "That's better." I'd sort of skipped over the 'hey sis, what-the-fuck are you doing with my dick' part. I laid back and let her do her thing – or rather, I let her do my thing.

"How long does this take?" she asked.

This situation was hopelessly sexy. The cum was already boiling in my nuts. "Not long this time," I gasped. I knew that I was going to pop a monster load so I cupped my hand and put it a couple of inches from the end of the gaping slit in my cock-head. A long squirt of hot cum shot against my palm.

"Aaa!" Maddie cried in alarm. Her hand leapt off my dick as if it were a hot stove.

My bloated, red cock, free from any guidance, jerked upward and sideways at my next eruption. The cum shot over my hand and sluiced a line across my chest. My free hand grabbed my dick to finish off my orgasm. "Don't stop in the middle like that," I gasped out after the remaining creamy shots had splattered against my palm.

"Wow," said Maddie. She looked at the cum on my chest as well as the stuff in my hand and what had dripped onto my stomach. "No one I ever watched on the computer ever made that much stuff."

I took some tissues from a box on my nightstand and began to wipe up the spilled cum. "I didn't use to make nearly that much before the charm either," I told her. I swept up enough cream to cover the end of my finger. "This is how much I used to make."

Maddie's eyebrows flicked upward in surprise. "That is a huge difference," she said. "So listen, how about letting me carry the charm for a while?"

I couldn't help but give her a smug smile. It looked as if she was coming around to my way of thinking. I had to tease her though; that's what younger sisters are for. "I don't know, why now, what's going on? I thought you were worried about developing too fast."

She frowned. "The girls in my class are giving me a hard time. My friends – my former friends are jealous; they've started to say that I'm older, that I must have been left back a class sometime. They know it's a lie. I've been with some of these girls since kindergarten." She was sounding very upset.

"Well," I said. "Isn't the charm just going to make things worse?" Maddie looked annoyed that I'd pointed out something that made sense.

"I don't care at this point. Screw them," she said angrily.

I laughed. "Okay, tell you what, we'll split the time. We'll exchange the charm after school every day."

"Okay," she agreed as she held out her hand.


I noticed that I was getting some funny looks from students at school. One day this group of girls stared at me as I walked down the hall. When I passed, they started giggling. I ran my hand across my face, checking for a bit of food or maybe a stray booger. Nothing there, so I checked the other thing that guys have to worry about: my zipper. It was up, but then it occurred to me that the guys in my PE class were probably spreading the word about my dick.

I was in homeroom one morning when I got the urge to take a pee. I got permission to go to the restroom from Ms. Harrell and took off. I hadn't gone far down the hall when I heard a door open and close behind me. I glanced around and saw Theresa Wiggins; she was going the same way as I was. I didn't try to wait on her to catch up or anything. Like I said, she had never paid much attention to me.

I reached the restroom door and pushed it open. There was a line of stalls on my left and wash basins on my right. Beyond them were the urinals. I was halfway past the stalls when I heard the door open. I looked around to see who had followed me in; it was Theresa. "Wrong room," I hissed at her. The girl's room was across the hall.

She bent over, checking the stalls for feet. She must not have seen any because she straightened and said, "I know where I am." She walked closer to me. "I want to see."

"See what?" I asked.

"Your cock, of course," she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Huh?" was all I could manage to say.

She stepped into one of the stalls. "Hurry," she said with a grin.

I went to one of the urinals and unzipped. I was surprised that I was actually pretty cool about this. Some girl wanted to examine my cock and I wasn't freaking out. I cut loose with a solid stream of piss. I had lost any trace of my earlier pee shyness. When I finished, I did the crucial last drop shake. My dick began to fill out. I laid it across my fingers and opened the door to the stall where Theresa waited.

The stall was comfortably wide. She stood against one side as I stepped in and stood opposite her, my butt hitting the tissue dispenser. She let loose with a startled "Ohhh..." when she saw my dick laid out across my palm.

"So, what do you think?" I asked. I'd already had a surge of sexual energy at her reaction. I stroked my dick and it filled out another inch.

"It's great," she said as her eyes stayed locked on my growing hard-on.

She reached out to touch it ... and of course that's when the hallway door opened, and someone came in. She yanked her hand back, and sidestepped to the rear of the stall. She pointed emphatically at the commode. I have to admit that it took me a second to realize what she meant, but then I plopped down on the seat. Through the cracks on either side of the door, I caught a glimpse of someone passing by. He pissed, washed his hands and then stood at the mirror for a while. Maybe he was combing his hair or popping zits. Whatever, he finally left.

My hard-on hadn't left though. I couldn't wait to see what Theresa was going to do. I was disappointed when she opened her purse, which she'd had over her shoulder all along, and pulled out a scrap of paper. She scribbled on it and handed it to me over the head of my alert dick. "Terry1260," I read.

"It's my name on Mantle," she said, naming a popular web service. "Be on cam at nine o'clock tonight."

"But..." I said, about to protest that I didn't have a Mantle account, much less a cam to be on.

"We better go," she said. "Check to see if the coast is clear."

I checked, and when I told her that no one was around, she swept through the doorway. Except for a few glances between classes, that was the last time I saw her all day.


I went to Maddie's room around seven that night. In theory, she was supposed to be doing her homework, but she was flipping through "Seventeen" when I entered her room. You could tell it was a girl's room. Everything was lavender and pink. I think the stuffed animal count had lessened from the last time I was in there, although a teddy bear with weirdly deep and glassy eyes held a prominent position on her desk.

"What's up?" she asked as I entered. I told her about my encounter with Theresa earlier that morning.

Maddie smiled. "So, showing off your cock to the hot babes," she said.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said.

She looked at me thoughtfully for a second and then said, "I think we can have some fun, if you want?"

"Sure," I said, wondering if meant she was going to get her hands on my dick again.

She turned to her computer and began to type. "I have a Mantle account," she said. "Remember, I told you about watching guys on cam?"

"Yeah."

"That's where I do it," Maddie said. She signed on to the site and in thirty seconds there were a dozen requests to share cams.

"Do you have a cam?" I asked. I couldn't see one on her desk.

"Watch," she said. She clicked on a couple of buttons and a window opened at the bottom of her screen. And there was Maddie, at least from the neck down. She straightened in her chair and pulled her tank top tight against her tits.

"How..." I began to say and then I figured it out. "Oh, the cam's in the bear. I thought those eyes were weird."

"Right, now stand next to me," said Maddie. We shuffled a bit until we were both in the frame. We could see my stomach and groin, plus her chest and the edge of her desk. "Let's see," she said. "This is a good one." She clicked on one of the requests. A second later, a window opened to show a dick, a hand and flat a stomach. Another click and another hard belly and impressive cock showed on the screen. Another request popped up on the screen and Maddie said, "Oh, here's the one I wanted." She okayed this latest query and another hard dick showed up. Unlike the other impressive dicks and hard bodies, this guy's cock, of ordinary proportions, was sticking out of his pants.

Numerous IM's appeared on Maddie's screen, but she put all of them on ignore except for the three on cam. Big dick number one was 'dogbreath;' the other sizable cock was 'big1foru, ' and the guy with the ordinary cock was unimaginatively named 'john795.'

big1foru: hi babe whos with you today

Madskilllzs (that was Maddie's screen name): my bf

Eventually, she told them all that I was her boyfriend. She reached up and rubbed her hand across my cock. I had been half hard already, and now the blood really began to flow in. As Maddie traded IM's with the guys, I asked her, "How come you let the dude with the short dick in?" He wasn't really short, but he was no stud. Certainly his dick was no match to mine.

Maddie laughed and said, "Take a good look at him."

I frowned. There was no reason for me to recognize another guy's dick. In the background of his cam was a shelf with some kind of trophy. For some reason, that looked familiar. He was stroking his dick with his left hand and he was wearing a wedding band – a band with some inset stones and..."Holy shit," I cried, "that's Dad." Now I knew where I'd seen that trophy. It was on a shelf behind Dad's desk in his office.

"That's right," Maddie said all too calmly.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"A couple of weeks," Maddie said. "He must have me on his list of contacts, because every time I sign on lately – at least when he's in his office, he's IM'ed me."

john795: please take off your top

"Damn, Dad wants you to take off your shirt," I said. This was getting even weirder.

Maddie just laughed. "Of course," she said. "They all want to jerk off while they look at my tits. Or ... my pussy," she said slyly.

"You wouldn't," I said, trying to sound like an outraged big brother.

"Like you don't want Theresa to do that for you," she said.

"Well..." I spluttered. To tell the truth, I hadn't been really sure what Theresa and I were going to do.

Maddie checked the time. "We better get on with it." She stood and stripped off her top in one smooth motion. She was wearing a neutral colored bra that nearly matched her skin tone. It was clear that she was about to grow out of it too.

dogbreath: That's it baby!!!!

On cam, dogbreath was stroking his meat fast enough to blur the image of his hand. Maddie fondled and squeezed her tits. Dogbreath's hand steadied and four strong shots of cum leapt from the end of his dick. Seconds later, his cam went dark.

"You guys don't like to hang around much, do you?" she laughed. "Let's see if we have anymore nice cocks." She looked at the list of requests to view her cam and clicked on three more. On the screen, three more windows opened to show more guys stroking their hard-ons. "Do these guys know or care that you're only fifteen?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I've told them," she said. "But nobody believes me."

I wouldn't have believed it either; she looked as hot as most adult lingerie models I'd seen.

And with that, she reached over and unbuckled my pants. "Turn a little towards the camera," she said, and I shuffled my feet until the bulge in my shorts was evident. She ran her palm over my erection a few times, and then stretched the material tight, outlining my cock.

big1foru: ur bf's a stud. r u gonna suk his dik

Madskilllzs: how about I give him a nice hand-job for you

I didn't try to stop Maddie as she peeled down my shorts. My dick swung out and waved in the air. I wasn't completely stiff, but Maddie took care of that as she stroked me to a full hard. In seconds, my cock was straight as a pole.

big1foru: go 4 it baby!

"I should have gotten some lotion," said Maddie, as her hand scraped dryly across my shaft.

"Never mind," I said. I flexed my cock muscle and a long drool of pre-cum oozed from my cum-slit.

"Nice," said Maddie. She caught the clear, syrupy liquid and spread it over my cock-shaft.

On the screen, I watched as our dad came. There was one small glob of cum that leaked from his cock and flowed into the space between his fingers and his cock-head. I didn't know whether to feel sorry for him, or superior about my long, thick tool or just plain lucky that I had found the charm. I guess it was all three balled into a mix. At any rate, Maddie's hands were doing their job.

"I'm going to lose it," I told her.

Maddie grabbed her top, which she had tossed to the floor beside her chair, and held it under my cock. Just in time too, because I launched a shot that left a string across her forearm as well as her top. Maddie squealed with surprise and raised her top so that my remaining streams of cum landed there.

john795: That's an impressive load of cum. How does he do that?

Madskilllzs: It must be an inherited thing.

"That was just cruel," I said with a laugh.

"Okay, let's get you set up," Maddie said all business like. She got rid of all the cocks on her screen and went to the Mantle main website. It took her only seconds to set up another account. "What sort of screen name do you want?" she asked me.

"Oh ... I don't know," I said. I hadn't given it any thought until just now. Maddie tried several variations of 'Jason, ' but they were all taken.

"We can keep it simple," she said. She tried 'JJ1234, ' and that worked. "How's this for a password?" she asked, and typed 'Ivegotabigdick' into the appropriate box.

I chuckled and said, "I should be able to remember that."

She signed back into Mantle, and brought up my new account. She checked the time and said, "We can setup your profile later if you want one. Let's get you on cam for now. Sit here, in my chair."

I put my half hard dick back in my pants and took her seat. Maddie expertly took to her chore. She turned off the overhead lights and then highlighted my groin with her desk light. She placed the bear-cam so that my zipper was in the middle of the frame. When she was satisfied with that, she repositioned the bear so that my face was on cam. "I guess you'll want to start here," she giggled.

Maddie brought up an IM box. "Type Theresa's screen name in there; let's see if she's online yet."

I did that and then sent:

JJ1234: hey

Terry1260: is this jason

JJ1234: yeah

Terry1260: hi. r u on cam?

JJ1234: yeah

Terry1260: invite me

"Uh ... how do I do that?" I asked Maddie.

"Click on that button with the face," she said. She was standing where the camera couldn't pick her up.

I clicked where she told me, and in a few seconds another screen popped up with terry1260 listed as someone who was watching my cam.

"Okay, she's watching you," said Maddie.

Terry1260: there u r

Another box popped up on my screen. Theresa was asking me if I wanted to look at her cam. I accepted her invite, and yet another box appeared on my screen. It was Theresa. She was wearing a red, cropped tee shirt. I could see her bed in the background. For a second, I panicked and thought she could see Maddie's very girly room behind me, but then I realized that was why Maddie had arranged the lights like she had.

Terry1260: r u wearing pants ; )

JJ1234: yeah u?

She stood I saw that there was nothing between the bottom of her crop-top and her knees but a thong.

"Mmmm ... I guess it's time to show her what you got," said Maddie. "She's not wasting any time."

I stood and undid my belt and zipper and the button on my waistband. My pants fell around my ankles leaving me in my jockey shorts.

"Tease her," said Maddie.

I sat back down and rearranged the bear in order to get my growing bulge in the frame. I rubbed my cock a few times and pressed the material of my jeans around it.

Tery1260: ive already seen it u kno

I began to pull down my pants.

"Hey," said Maddie, "make her show hers first."

"Good idea," I said.

JJ1234: u first

Theresa quickly stood. She hooked her fingers inside her throng, and with a wiggle of her hips, she whisked away the scrap of lingerie. She sat back down and propped the heel of one foot on her desk. Her pretty, pink pussy was there in all its glory. I'd seen pussies in pictures, but this one was my first live one – even if it was just live on camera. She lowered a finger to the fold of skin just above her vaginal lips and began to move her skin in little circles.

"She doesn't mess around," Maddie said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"She's masturbating. She's rubbing her clit," Maddie said.

"Oh ... yeah," I said. I knew about clits. It was like a tiny cock that women used to get off.

JJ1234: u look amazing

I saw her body flex as she reached for the keyboard.

Terry1260: ty now u

I pushed down my shorts freeing my cock. I took it in hand and began to slowly stroke.

Terry1260: nice, omg ur bigger than I remember

Because of the way I was sitting. I had to take my right hand off my cock to type. Now I can use my left hand for some things, but beating off just with it just feels weird. So I could either type or jerk my meat. It sort of broke the rhythm if you know what I mean. After a couple of more exchanges, Terry and I settled down to simply getting it on while we watched one another.

Meanwhile, Maddie stood out of camera range as she watched me jerk. She had a little smile on her face that I couldn't read. I have to admit that I would rather have her hand racing up and down my cock. In fact, I began to look at her more than Terry. After all, she looked hot as hell. She had put on a t-shirt that had been plenty big enough for her a couple of months ago, but now it was stretched tight across her bulging breasts. I felt one of those waves of sexual heat run through my dick.

"I'm gonna' lose it," I said breathlessly.

A shot of cum launched from my slit and draped itself across my chest and onto my shoulder. After that I spread it out, keeping the strings on my shirt, except for one that hit me in the throat. Although it had been less than hour since Maddie's hand-job, I had cranked out another big load of cum.

I watched as Theresa came. Her finger was just a blur as she shook it across her clit. Then her thighs began to quiver and her toes curled. Her orgasm seemed to last longer than mine.

Terry1260: omg u came all over the place

JJ1234: yea, fucked up my shirt LOL

I wondered what we'd talk about now, but then she typed:

Terry1260: LOL c u at school

Her screen went blank so I signed out of Mantle. Theresa and I met a few more times online but she acted as if I hardly existed when we saw each other at school. She had a steady boyfriend, so I understood.

The school year ended and summer vacation began. My mother's sister lived on a farm about a hundred miles from our home, and every year Maddie and I spent a couple of weeks in June with my Aunt Martha, Uncle Jonathan and my cousins Thad and April. Maddie begged off this year. She and April weren't exactly soul mates. Bridget stayed at home too; she had never liked the farm.

"Leave the charm with me," Maddie said the night before we were to go to Aunt Martha's.

"Why?" I asked. I'm a brother after all, and it's my duty to question any request from a younger sister.

She sighed. "It's no big deal. The affects have kind of leveled off, haven't they? Besides, you'll be all over the place out there. You might lose it."

"Screw you," I said with a laugh.

"No really, this will be a good experiment. If you start to turn back into a pink blob again, we'll know that we have to keep on using the charm."

In the end, I let her keep the thing. Besides, it was her turn to carry it that day; I probably couldn't have pried it away from her with a crowbar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.