Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

As the two nervous girls entered the bedroom, an unwitting but automatically wry smile broke across the faces of both Zoe and Joan as a most unexpected sight met their eyes. Anna sat cross legged on an open chair, dressed in a black silk dressing gown she smiled warmly at the girls while puffing on a cigarette, Monroe naked and kneeling at her feet, his erect cock betraying the excitement he felt. He cringed a little at first having been in a position of total command over the young girls on previous occasions, he had protested weakly to Anna about it prior to their arrival; she had reminded him that it was her turn to be in command and that the exposure would do him good. Having been teased into a submissive mood expertly by the dominant Anna, his cock pulsed as that exposure now teased his senses, being seen in a position of subservience to a woman by the two young girls gave him a thrill he had not previously expected. Anna sneered as he bowed his head in a mixture of humiliation and raw pleasure, then she smiled at the girls.

'I am so glad you could come. As you can see, so is Monroe; I know he'll want to greet you the correct way, how about you strip down to your just your panties and join us?' The two girls immediately warmed to the feeling of being on top for once; having been subjected to rough treatment at his hands before, the opportunity to enjoy his humiliation soon had their cunts tingling with vengeful spite as they hastily unbuttoned blouses and skirts, looking on in disbelief as Anna slipped off a stiletto and offered up her black stocking-clad toes to Monroe's mouth; he sucked obediently on them.

The girls sauntered cautiously over to watch his humiliation close up, their nipples poking with excitement from pert breasts, still not quite believing what they were witnessing; they were further amazed to see red whip marks across his back. His cock pulsed as the fresh scent of the two nubile girls mingled with that of the dominant Anna as they stood close and sampled her control over him. Anna gave a satisfied grin.

'As you can see, he is learning to enjoy how to behave in the company of all women, and having three half his age to attend to is a real treat.' She pulled her toes slowly from his mouth.

'You may remove their panties with your teeth now; you can have a good sniff as you do so, I want you in the right mood for what follows.' Monroe was immediately confronted by the soft white thighs which belonged to Zoe; a little less timid than Joan, she was already nicely aroused at the thought of being in command of the male who had been brutally dominant with her on prior occasions. Despite her young age, she was no stranger to the sleazy sadomasochistic underworld which existed in the movie industry, thanks in part due to Monroe himself, who had been key in introducing her to the dark circles of those who enjoyed it. She sneered down at the kneeling male and obligingly slipped a slender thumb behind the elasticated waistband, making his task a little easier. Monroe was now beginning to get great pleasure from the submissive role, his balls tingling at the curt looks he received from the nubile woman, the contempt in her facial expression keeping his cock stiffly erect; he knew the memory of his abuse of her would be fresh in her mind, and spiteful revenge at the forefront of her thoughts. Being humiliated by her created an intense sexual thrill.

Monroe tugged at the panties with his teeth as the sneering Zoe gently wiggled to aid their removal, eager to expose her cunt to the kneeling male and have him sniff it in submission. The panties slid down her long white legs on being released from his teeth, and he pressed his nose to her cleft, just as eager to sniff at the now nicely aroused spice of her young cunt. Joan now found a boldness she had not enjoyed before, and edged up to Zoe. Anna grinned with delight as the young girl took hold of Monroe's hair and pointed sternly to her panties, before offering him the elastic with a similarly obliging finger. She wore a look of completely natural supremacy as the kneeling male sniffed at her cunt; he knew his humiliation was to intensify. Anna now smirked wickedly.

'I believe you owe these girls an apology for your former actions; you will apologise and beg for their mercy now that you have found your true place in the company of women.' Monroe baulked a little at her command, he was still learning to appreciate the pleasure of his own humiliation, but Anna sneered down at him. She raised an eyebrow and flexed a cane in her slender fingers, looking him in the eye; the simple gesture reminding him that she was dominant and he was under her control, making his cock pulse with obedient pleasure. The young girls who now stood smiling confidently before him would take the tyrant down to a new level of submissive elation, but he had another cunt to worship later which would provide a humiliation he could never have dreamed of. The two girls fingered their cunts as they waited for his apology, Monroe's balls were tight up in his sack as he swallowed hard.

'I ... I apologise for my actions ... my caning of you before. I hope ... I mean I beg ... beg you to be merciful.' Monroe felt himself flush red at his own words as the two girls grinned, basking in the glory of their new position of strange authority. His cock dribbled pre-cum as Anna passed a cane to each girl; the thought of being caned by two teenage girls arousing a deep and perverse pleasure within him. Anna stood and pointed to the bed with her cane.

'On you get. We are going to try something a little different this evening; I want to have you fully enjoy the pleasure of being dominated by these young ladies.' His cock boned rigid beneath him as he lay on the bed and watched Anna's approach, cane under her arm and with lengths of cord in her hands.

'There is nothing like the pleasure of being bound and dominated; take it from me, the feeling of being unable to escape chastisement, being held at the complete mercy of a captor will enhance your satisfaction beyond your wildest dreams.' The young girl's cunts tingled incessantly as they delighted in tying his wrists behind his back, Anna's arousal more than equalling that of her youthful pupils as she bound the tyrant's ankles. Anna's spite rose to to a triumphant new level of dominant satisfaction as she studied the now humbled male, at her complete mercy; she had worked hard to achieve breaching his sadistic urges, and force out his submissive tendencies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.