Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Hammond awoke to the sound of birds singing through the wide open balcony windows of a luxurious bedroom, the white lace curtains wafting in the soft breeze. As he stared at the corniced ceiling he jolted with a start, remembering what had happened and realised he was tied to the bed. His anus tingled with fear as he panicked, making a futile struggle against the leather cuffs which held his wrists and ankles tight; he was about to yell out when the door opened and a shapely woman of about 60 dressed in a black corset and stockings, covered with a long pink silk cape which trailed behind her, drifted elegantly in. Hammond watched speechless as she calmly closed the balcony windows, her pink silk cape lifting with the lace curtains, displaying her mature and full ass to good effect. She turned and smiled softly at Hammond, the delicate wrinkles on her attractive face betraying her maturity, her body one desirable of women half her age. She patted the bun of her deep red hair to one side and grinned down at the naked twitching male, her green eyes and full red lips bearing a certain contempt.

"All of my ex husbands so loved to be in the position you are now in, of course their circumstances were a little different to yours. I do hope you will be a good boy and tell my niece all she needs to know; I had a hand in her upbringing and I know just how spiteful she can be with males, it's genetic." Hammond arched his back and gasped as her elegantly manicured hand fondled his balls; she half closed her eyes and smirked as his cock rose.

"You have been a very bad boy and may have to lose these balls; we can see that you've been remorseful and are clearly not the main perpetrator in what happened, but you will pay dearly just the same. The more names you give, the less you will be made to suffer; I have a little thing to help you think on what's good for you before my niece and her friends come and gently coax the truth from you." She stood up and brushed the cape to one side as she walked slowly to the end of the bed, allowing him a view of the ass she loved to flaunt, and bent down keeping her long legs straight. Hammond cried out, breaking his petrified silence as she looked sternly at him and lifted a weight tied to some piano wire and eyed his balls once more.

"Please no! I beg you ... don't!" She smirked as she looped a noose of the piano wire under his balls and pulled it tight around the neck of his scrotum; she trailed the wire across the top of his balls and stood with the weight in her hands as he wriggled in terror.

"My husbands had this treatment when they had earned my displeasure; l found it most corrective in ensuring their obedience. You musn't jerk dear boy, or it may cut your balls off." Hammond whined like a child for mercy as she placed the weight close to the end of the bed and adjusted the wire around it so there was just a little slack. She then stood over him and frowned, slipping her panties off, revealing a neatly trimmed cunt, moist with arousal.

"I can see that you are going to make a dreadful fuss; I shall have silence, you will be given plenty of opportunity to howl later, I promise you." She smiled wickedly as she stepped to a draw and picked out a reel of masking tape, and then grabbed his hair with one hand and took great pleasure in stuffing the panties into his mouth before taping his lower face from ear to ear. Hammond quivered with fear as she returned to the end of the bed and showed him a small board.

"We wouldn't want the weight to catch on the bedding or mattress and spoil our enjoyment would we? This will ensure it slides down nicely; remember you mustn't jerk or the wire may emasculate you, we don't want that, not just yet anyhow." Hammond grunted his muffled protests through the panties and began to weep like a child, making the mature woman sneer and moistening her cunt further, as she took the weight in her hand and gently pulled his balls taut; his whole body tensed with pain as his scrotum was stretched to the limit, his balls bright red in the cruel noose. She laughed as she removed her hand from the weight, free against the board at the end of the bed, free to allow Hammond the pleasures of the principle of gravity. He whimpered as his balls were strangled exquisitely, and she returned to sit by the bed, softly nursing his cock to a rigid erection.

"There, we have you under complete control now, don't we? I shall leave you now, to think on your bad ways; see where it's got you? The ladies who visit you next will not be as gentle as I've been; I hope they don't have to snuff you out, I think you're quite sweet and would like to keep you. There are lots of pleasures I could show you, if my niece and her friends allow it." Hammond mumbled and moaned frantically into the panties; he was more than ready to tell all he knew as the piano wire squeezed his balls agonisingly, his scrotum close to being ripped from his body. She grinned and showed him nothing but contempt, wrapping the pink silk cape around her, laughing as she left the room and closing the door behind her.

Hortense DeVere wore a contented smile as she descended the stairs and joined her niece and her friends in the lounge. The three sat smoking and were impatient to vent a little spite on Hammond; Dee looked at her aunt's smile and lifted her head back, as if to ask if he were ready. Hortense poured herself a coffee and lit a cigarette.

"Oh yes, he's wide awake now. I've not had quite so much fulfilment since l don't know when; having a genuine cause in which to indulge my little fetishes on a stranger is such a thrill, and though he's in fear of his life, I'm sure he's no stranger to sadomasochism." Laverne flexed a cane in her hands, and pursed her lips as she paced impatiently.

"I want to make the bastard pay and get him to rat on his friends as soon as possible; it will fulfill me too, I can tell you." Hortense smiled and took a long satisfying draw on her cigarette, leaving the tip red with lipstick.

"You young ladies have all the time in the world; he lies upstairs in fear of his life, I have ensured he knows that. He has a great weight on his mind, and elsewhere ... give him about ten minutes and he'll spill the beans; he's more than anxious to keep his." The women gave her puzzled looks as she smirked to herself; they gasped at her revelation, even though they were all well aware of her panache and zest for dominance over males. Sandy crossed her legs and gripped her thighs as her cunt swelled.

"Oh, I can't wait to see that; we could all see how soft he was, perhaps teasing the truth from him would be more effective. Please let me see what I can get from him first; Dee and Laverne's tactics are likely to be more useful on the animals who were really responsible for the act, I think we all know he didn't cut her. I think a little French Mustard will do the trick." Dee and Laverne stood hand on hip, staring at their ginger friend for a moment and pursing their lips, before returning their glances to Hortense, with a look of stifled resignation. She smiled contentedly at the three in turn.

"As I've suggested, you have all the time in the world; let's have Sandy try first; after all, there's no reason why you two shouldn't give him a good thrashing afterwards anyway, I intend to do so too, but it would be nice if he's kept intact. I think I could grow quite fond of him; he'll do just as his told being as we know of his guilt, I would quite enjoy making him pay for it every day for the rest of his life." Sandy wasted no time and the others smiled as she stripped naked and took a jar of French mustard from the kitchen upstairs with her; the two younger women looked on enviously as they watched her soft white buttocks ascend the stairs. Hortense smiled, lit another cigarette, and daydreamed about prospective sessions with her new toy.

Seb Monroe was livid. He pushed his way through the countless extras at the studio, glancing occasionally at his watch as he grabbed at shoulders from the rear, turning them only to find the face was not the one he sought. He knew few of these men by name, their meagre existence of no consequence to him as they were a convenience, there to earn him money, but there was one he knew the name of all too well; one he had special reason to keep a firm interest in, that man was Brett Hammond and he was an hour and a half overdue. Monroe bustled back to his directors chair and picked up his megaphone, and pointed it at one of the sets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.