Black Dahlia Avenged - Cover

Black Dahlia Avenged

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 1947; a girl's dismembered body was found, placed by the roadside as though she had simply lay down there, her body halved. The police allowed the evidence to be compromised by the hacks who trampled over everything and the murderers were never caught; not by the police anyway. This is the story of what I like to think happened; vengeful women carry out their own investigations and bring those guilty to a justice of their own, one weak link gives up the others; retribution is divinely served.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Dee Hutton smiled with satisfaction as the two males sat next to her in the Hollywood bar viewed the newspaper headlines, grim faced; 'Rapist Ragland dies in North Carolina gas chamber.' She tried to imagine him grimacing and drooling as the sweet almond smell of cyanide wafted about his head as he gasped and struggled impotently while justice was served. Her panties damp at the thought, she lifted her glass under the lace veil which covered the top half of her face, suspended from the small brown hat which sat at an angle on her auburn hair, and pressed the lipstick smugded glass to her full red lips, downing the red wine within. She placed the glass on the bar and slipped her full figure elegantly from the stool and clutched her purse before strutting toward the exit. Several males who had been enjoying her feminine features looked on in disappointment as she left, not having had the courage to brave an encounter with her; their cocks remaining in an excited state as they watched the shapely globes of her full ass bustle in the tight brown skirt, her seamed stockings leading deliciously down to spiked heels. They knew that this was an assertive, independent woman, her attire confirmed she was no street hooker; a woman who had no qualms about walking into the obviously male domain of a downtown bar unaccompanied. The barman wiped a glass, a smile on his face as he too watched with a strange awe, one of the males who had been holding the paper looked up at him after watching her depart.

"That's my kind of woman! Is she a regular here?" The barman gave half a laugh as he looked down on the fedora wearing male across the bar.

"She appears on occasion, some say she is a businesswoman, some say she's outlived about three husbands; either way she's way out of your league, she's a maneater, that's the only thing that's certain."

It was March 1947, and though Dee Hutton was pleased with the newspaper headlines, she still had only one thing on her mind as she stepped into the red Buick convertible; seeing those responsible for the cruel death of the young would-be actress serve just and deserved retribution; the efforts of the police force in bringing anyone to justice had so far been futile, and it was well known that the press had trampled over what little evidence that was available in their securing the guilty through legal means. The dismembered body of the attractive 22 year old had caused such a field day for the hacks; they had blundered over everything, even at the police department, in their efforts to secure a scoop, ruining possible leads for ever. As a businesswoman who worked within the Hollywood industry, she would use her own contacts to gather information into the lurid death of 'The Black Dahlia'; caught by the police, there was always the chance they may escape the gas chamber, caught by her and her associates, they would pay justly and dearly. Abused sexually as a teenager, Dee had learned at an early age how men were driven by their balls; her abuse went unrecorded with the authorities, after consulting her aunt Hortense, she was no longer troubled; it was her pleasure to learn months later that the male in question was no longer troubled by his balls either; though a wealthy and law-abiding family, justice was something dealt with swiftly and privately on occasion. Dee had met the pretty black haired Beth momentarily, auditioning for bit-parts in b-movies that Dee had an interest in; the slender black haired girl had no real talent where acting was concerned, but her figure and looks would ensure she descended into the sleazier world of that industry. It had since become known that she had a particular penchant for men in uniform; countless war based productions had a plethora of males dressed that way, though few of them had been anywhere near the military, they would have attracted her curiosity.

Dee parked the car and ascended the steps to her Bel Air home, to be greeted by the ring of her phone.

"Hi Dee, it's Laverne; I'm down at Sandy's apartment at the moment, she was out a post production party last night and went for a drink later with a few of the others, they bumped into some people and one of them told them a few things in confidence under the influence of liquor. I think I may have a positive I.D. on someone who knows what happened to Beth." Dee took a deep breath; Laverne was a kindred spirit who knew when something was gossip, and when something showed credibility, she would not waste her time and was also keenly independent. She was equally outraged by the incident and had no fear of the male gender; she had enjoyed the company of many of them, strictly under her terms. Dee scribbled down the address.

"I'll see you over there in about half an hour, keep her sweet till I get there." She thought about the headline she'd seen earlier as she eased her tight skirt off and found some casual slacks and softer shoes; maybe it had been an omen. She checked the Walther in her purse was loaded; having a target to aim it at, with the promise of hearing some names, gave her cunt its second thrill of the day.

In a downtown flat two storeys above a liquor store, Hal Burns was eagerly masturbating over a news article which had pictures of Beth, and told of how the police were no closer to making an arrest; as his mind went back to the event he laughed as he stroked his cock, remembering how one of the others, Brett Hammond, had continually thrown up and shown remorse. He had enjoyed her as much as any of the others but could not stomach her torture; Burns would need keep an eye on him over the coming weeks, instilling in him his opinion that the girl was just another tramp who got what she deserved. His cock stiffened as he looked up at the film strip Lieutenant's uniform he'd been wearing when he secured the girl, as it hung from the picture rail, and then looked down at the soft face on the paper, a face he had assisted in disfiguring; he groaned with pleasure as he grinned in orgasm, splattering the paper and her face with globules of hot semen.

Up in Beverley Hills, Seb Monroe peered from the room atop one of the towers of his mansion at the hilly suburban and verdant landscape beyond, then strutted back to the whimpering and naked would-be starlet who lay on the leather couch. His cock stood erect as he flexed the horse whip in his hands, hands that he believed to be above the law; as a movie director he part owned this town which had made him his fortune. Indulging his pleasure of sadomasochism on pretty girls who had no chance of becoming actresses was a perk he truly believed he had earned. The treatment of one such actress was fresh in his mind as he thrashed the soft white buttocks of his latest victim; he would control himself this time as no audience was around to suggest he'd gone 'soft'; she would be paid well to keep her mouth shut, and besides, she had been picked up for audition at a club frequented by bondage perverts; she would be enjoying this as much as he. Monroe ceased with the whip, he was ready to come. As the tearful blonde writhed in pain on the leather couch he touched her arms with the whip.

"Grab your ankles, and head up now; your master is ready to be serviced." The sobbing girl duly arched her back as her soft hands pulled at her slender ankles, her smudged and pouting lips offered up to his stiff cock. Monroe sighed with pleasure as he slipped his hard cock into the soft warmth of her mouth, making her gag as he began to thrust hips back and forth. As he approached orgasm he looked down at the soft blonde and imagined the black hair of a recent conquest; the girl spluttered and gagged as he groaned and filled her pretty mouth with hot seed.

Dee arrived at Sandy's Hollywood apartment and was greeted by Laverne Brent, a business associate who had a talent for attracting soft males, many of whom she had the pleasure of, and frequently tried to pair Dee off with; Dee occasionally taking up the offer when her assertive desires got the better of her. The stern looking brunette hugged her and her face bore an expression of sheer delight, as though she'd just acquired a harem of willing and healthy young males.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.