Gallagher's Island - Cover

Gallagher's Island

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

The Dolphin was a good little ship. It was not really built for long cruises but it was fantastic for fishing trips and traveling out to the diving reefs and the little deserted islands not far from the Florida coast. In fact, the Skipper and his mate lived on the ship around the clock and they had no complaint about the accommodations. Sometimes they were joined by Scotty, the chief cook and bottle washer who worked the late shift at the "End of the Pier" Seafood restaurant for the past year. Nobody really knew what Scotty did before that and nobody would be so nosey as to ask him directly.

Scotty joined the Skipper and Gallagher on this short fishing voyage which promised to be more an excuse to get plastered than to actually catch any big fish. They had five passengers for the one-day outing.

Mr. and Mrs. Candleford were both over the hump in terms of life span but they were still vibrant and you could tell just by listening to them and watching them that they probably were still doing a whole lot of coupling when the doors were locked and the lights were down low.

Doris Candleford used to be a former Miss California and still had that spring in her step and wiggle to her hip that make her stand out as a desirable female. Gallagher had accidently bumped into her in the passageway and he was certain she had no undies on beneath her short cotton skirt and her legs were tanned so perfectly that he assumed both she and her husband were residents of Florida although in a different part of the State other than the Keys.

Mr. Candleford was the lasting living heir of the Candleford Dynasty which was listed on the New York Stock Exchange with assets of over 20 Billion dollars. Jeb's grandfather, Joseph Candleford III passed away only three years ago leaving the huge fortune to his sole surviving heir, Jeb.

Jeb Candleford was first and foremost a businessman. In a choice between chasing girls and finding a good deal for the company, the business deal would win out every time. That is not to say he was not a philanderer of sorts climbing all over the tasty morsels conveniently presented in his path in private for his kinky dalliance behind a closed door. He had a weakness for girls with pony tails and short skirts and would home in on them like a bird-dog closing in on the kill.

Professor Romano was a frequent guest of the Candlefords ever since Mrs. Candleford had discovered him at a tea party to celebrate the opening of yet another business of their far-flung empire. He was a tenured teacher at the University of Milan but had to take an unpaid leave of absence because of a misunderstanding about a female student who had become unrepentantly pregnant after weekend orgies in his Campus quarters. He didn't seem like the sort of fellow who would be so adventurous but looks can be deceiving when it comes to such matters.

Rounding out the party of five were two attractive young females who seemed for all intents and purposes under the protection of Mrs. Candleford rather than the bottom pinching husband who never missed an opportunity to pinch or pat a female bottom provided it wasn't his spouse's.

The younger one was Lovey with her soft bedroom eyes and oodles of "T" and "A" that never seemed to stop jiggling. She usually wore either her flimsy bikini and flip flops or the scantiest of short shorts with a halter top showing off her beautifully tanned skin. Lovey had taken quite a shine to the Skipper, Captain Jack and generally trailed along behind him where ever he went. He had even found a mate's cap for her and sent her on missions to find this thing or that thing just to keep her out from underfoot. The older of the two single females was a dark-skinned beauty called Esmeralda or just Essie for short. Both the Skipper and Gallagher had quickly adapted to calling her Essie because she seemed to like it better. Gallagher noticed that she often managed to bend over very close to Mr. Candleford allowing him to fondle her buttocks with reckless abandon right in front of his wife. The difficult to read Mrs. Candleford appeared to find his crude behavior more amusing than disgraceful.

There were only the seven of them on this particular cruise because Scotty was not needed to tend the fishing gear and pack the catch down in ice. In fact, they didn't even take more than one chest of ice as Mr. Candleford was the only member of the cruise party who expressed any interest in fishing.

They were having a problem with the GPS system and the radio was filled with static when they left the marina but the Captain needed the money from this excursion group to pay the dock fees and keep up the payments on the boat. They hadn't made much from the last tour group because the final check they gave the Skipper bounced all the way out to the garbage can in front of the bank.

The Skipper had asked Lovey to find the folded map that he used to navigate the barrier reefs telling her that it was on the bed at the stern of the boat right next to the head which could be used by both sexes. Gallagher was in the head answering an overdue call of nature when Lovey entered thinking the small room was vacant. He was absentmindedly stroking his penis to get the last drops out when she almost shouted out in shock at seeing how big it was.

"That is a monster cock, Mr. Gallagher."

Gallagher could see she was impressed which boosted his ego considerably.

"I very seldom get complaints from the ladies, but he works best in small tight spaces. Please don't call me Mister. Do you want to test him out for fit or are you one of those city girls who only play with females?"

Lovey giggled and reached out hesitantly to touch Gallagher's throbbing cock.

"It is so thick, Gallagher, I am certain he wouldn't fit into my vagina and I am positive he would never get into my backside. But I could use my mouth as long as you promise not to cum in my mouth."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.