Camryn's Unexpected Visitors - Cover

Camryn's Unexpected Visitors

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I knew Camryn was out of my league but maybe if I granted her wish of a kinky role-play to fulfill her fantasy there would be a chance of some future hanky-panky in the offing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The following Monday, I was sitting in Camryn’s office at work and we were looking at her “album” of special shots taken during her holiday orgy at the beach. I have to admit we were both getting off from the gyrating poses of flexible lust and the never-ending excursions into kinky excess.

I was in her chair facing the curtains-drawn door and Camryn was perched on the edge of her desk facing me with knees spread and her knickers down at her ankles. Of course, her legs and the fact my arm was buried up to the elbow in her crotch was hidden from a visitor at the door but neither of us had any interest in that fact at the moment because we were both on the verge of giving tribute to her photos.

My spunk was bubbling inside me something fierce and I was so filled with lust that I spun her around and bent her over her own desk. She was concerned that we would be caught in a delicate and compromising position but my fever for humping her pretty ass was near to starting a fire that would consume us both.

“Don’t do it to me back there right here in the office, Harry!”

I heard her words but it didn’t stop my happy dick from bouncing on her twin cheeks of prime grade A female ass waiting to be joyfully stamped with my nice bend-over seal of approval. I pushed as hard as possible, but she was far too tight and squirmed like a reluctant schoolgirl to escape my lust-driven intent. I was forced to spank her harder than usual, but not too hard, because we were both worried our sounds of lust would reach out to the busy workers at their desks on the other side of the thin office wall. Some of them were bright young females, who could put two and two together and come up with suspicions of a kinky “over the desk” episode behind a closed door. Those nubile young things with their filthy minds could sniff out a kinky scene in a blink of the eye.

Fortunately, my pressure on her puckered entry was rewarded with a slight stretching of her puckered rim and my happy shaft was allowed purchase of slightly more than an inch of entry inside her well-defended rear door. Camryn stopped her squirming after that and just waited for the rest of it because she knew the battle was over and she had lost her most private channel to my pleasure.

I slid inside slowly savoring each inch like it was a battle all of its own making. Finally, all ten inches were buried to the hilt and her luscious cheeks were kissing my muscular thighs. The moment our pubic hair interlocked, it was like two old friends out for a day on the town. After that, I simply pushed her face down into the quarterly report book that needed a careful check for errors. Trying to be as quiet as possible, we rocked the solid wooden desk humping like crazed university partygoers away from home for the first time letting off some repressed sexual tension.

It was one of those sessions that paused only to experience deeply-felt orgasms and we helped each other by slowing down at just the right time. The carpet under Camryn’s legs was literally soaked with our juices as I came down the homestretch and grabbed her pony tail to help me focus as I drained my valiant tool inside her slick and painfully tight passageway of pleasure. I loved the sound of her simple whimpers and watched her drool saturate the quarterly report book with soggy release. She was not hiding any emotions at that special moment and I pulled on her hair to bring her mouth back to give her a kiss of gratitude for her skillful ride.

We disengaged and had just smoothed out our clothing when our boss, Francesca Simone, entered the office to see if the quarterly report was finished as yet.

Camryn pretended to have something in her eye and I just looked at her blankly with what I hoped did not seem like a guilty look to cast suspicion in our direction. The still attractive middle-aged business woman, with the magnificent breasts of superior design, reached over and picked up the report book and wiped off the evidence of Camryn’s kinky saliva, not realizing how tense we had been only moments ago, as our bodies burst open with the sweet smell of sex and sensuous interplay.

I saw her head lift and her nostrils flared slightly informing me that her senses were attuned to the scent of sex and she fondled her breast with her nervous fingers and tugged on her wisps of loose hair like any female animal in need of some carnal attention without delay.

Francesca leaned over the desk to read the report putting her beautiful full breasts in reach of Camryn’s greedy palms that worked them over with talented strokes. My pretty little partner cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples inside the thin silk blouse. Her lips brushed against them and it was a good thing her lipstick was completely removed by her just completed session with me and didn’t leave tell-tale stains on the expensive silk. Our boss opened up her blouse for Camryn’s attentions and when she was distracted by that chore, I quickly pushed up her pencil tight skirt up above her hips and slowly rolled down her French flimsy thong to allow me entry into the softness of her pinkness peeking out from the back of her pretty slit. She was completely shaved and on her it looked most becoming like a high-class woman of the upper classes letting it all go with the common folks.

With Camryn’s lips on her nipples totally distracting her, Francesca made no objection to my entry which was swift and sure. I was glad that Camryn and I had already done it because I knew now that my ride on Francesca’s heart-shaped bottom would last a lot longer than usual and I would probably give her multiple orgasms because she was a hot-blooded thing with kinky desires completely in opposition to her innocent appearance.

When Francesca squirted copiously on my muscular legs, I was happy that I had taken the foresight to removing my trousers and jockey shorts. That meant that my clothing would be dry and I could always wife off my skin with one of Camryn’s towels that she kept in a drawer on the side of her desk for just such emergencies.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.