Camryn's Unexpected Visitors - Cover

Camryn's Unexpected Visitors

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I knew Camryn was out of my league but maybe if I granted her wish of a kinky role-play to fulfill her fantasy there would be a chance of some future hanky-panky in the offing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The escapade in my apartment with Camryn's performance role-playing her humiliation was fresh on my mind when I followed her instructions and led her still hand-cuffed with her own hand-cuffs into the living room. I put the Stereo on fairly loud to drown out our playful interaction and started to beat her all over her lovely body with the short leather strap she had pulled out from her handbag jungle. The sound of the leather hitting her soft white skin was so invigorating that my "big boy" was doing handstands waiting in anticipation for the feel of her vaginal channel massaging it with a tender embrace.

Right now, her head was buried in the sofa pillow and she was panting hard with the solid whacks from the leather toy. I paused momentarily to check her pussy condition and was not surprised to find her slit leaking pussy juice like a broken pipe. I took some of that sticky liquid and pushed it into her pulsating brown eye had had so recently been engaged in the kinkiest of filthy activities. It was obvious that Camryn was much devoted to anal pursuits and I was not one to deprive her of her fun.

I gave her swinging breasts a hard time with the strap and she didn't complain the least little bit. This was a female who was able to keep pace with the sternest of taskmasters. I sniffed my finger that had explored her juicy brown eye and her scent made me want to mount her without delay and deliver my load to her inner core just the way I knew she needed so desperately.

After a bit of slap and tickle that made my pre-cum drip creamy cum on my fluffy white carpet, I got on top of her with a serious intent to plumb her vaginal depths with my rock-hard shaft. First, I bounced on her pussy mound and then I started to rub my long cock all along the length of her slit.

She was in some distress now and I could see her humping her pelvis up to meet my cock. She needed it so bad that she was frantically banging her heels into my ass cheeks like she was kicking a horse across the finish line. I lost all track of time and space and pounded her hard until I knew the pent-up flood was about burst the dam.

"Camryn, don't move, not even a muscle. Oh God, here it comes! Squeeze me hard with your tight little pussy, Camryn."

Her face was contorted with the effort to follow my instructions and I reached around to fill her lovely pucker hole with my finger just as my creamy load shot deep inside her pussy. That made her arch her back and let my spurts bounce off the inside wall of her vagina like a high pressure hose on aluminum siding. I couldn't hear it hit her deep inside, but I could see it in her eyes and the way her features screwed up into a mask of lust.

"Please don't take it out, Harry. Leave it in a little longer. It feels so good."

I knew she was hoping I would harden up again while I was still inside, but from recent history, I knew that was most unlikely. I needed a good half hour or more to get the old mojo working correctly. A few moments later, I quietly withdrew my "at ease" soldier from the confines of Camryn's welcoming cave of paradise and let it drip the final drops of white cream on her pretty boobs. I was about to suggest that we both take a shower to cool off but there was a urgent knock at the door that stopped us both in our tracks.

I looked around for the key to the handcuffs but it was nowhere to be seen. It was a ludicrous situation but one that was entirely of our own making. I threw the English Garden comforter over Camry's naked body hiding her lovely flesh and the naughty looking handcuffs. Then I answered the front door in my Christmas bathrobe which was a thoughtful gift from my mother.

"I hope I am not disturbing you, Harry, but I heard some dreadful noises that woke me from a sound sleep. Oh, dear, here I am wearing only my nightie right out in the hallway."

I took my next door neighbor Monica by the elbow and guided her inside his apartment.

"Come in inside, Monica, I will make you a nice cup of tea."

When she stopped just inside the living room looking wide-eyed at the beautiful Camryn with only her lust-filled face visible above the edge of the comforter, she looked up at Harry with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Oh, dear, am I interrupting anything?"

I assured her that such was not the case and turned up the music a bit on the stereo because the sounds of the holiday spirits made the entire scenario more comfortable and peaceful. Camryn scooted the comforter over a bit and Monica sat next to her on the sofa still not aware that her sofa partner was totally naked under the comforter. It was obvious that the religious-minded Monica was not thinking ecclesiastical thoughts at the moment because she was unconsciously playing with her nipples unable to take her eyes off Camryn. I watched her with amusement because the conflict in her every action was so easy to discern with certainty. I motioned behind Monica's back that Camryn should let the comforter slip a little bit just to see my next-door neighbor's reaction and was not surprised to see the glasses-wearing bible-thumper work her fingers on her nipple with frenzied enthusiasm when she became fully aware that Camryn was a naked as a jay-bird under the comforter.

When I came back out with the tea, Monica was practically in Camryn's lap listening to every word like she was some apostle coming down from the mountain to give her wisdom and solace.

I sat on the fluffy white carpet right at the feet of the two females and grabbed hold of Camryn's feet to rub her toes. Monica was watching with keen interest and I asked her,

"Why don't you do one and I will do the other?"

Camryn compliantly raised one of her pretty legs up to the sofa cushion and nestled it square in the lap of Monica moving it around like a little invader trying to test Monica's sensitivity under her thin black nightie. I saw Monica grab her foot and place it right where she wanted it. My sense of direction told me she was holding it right on top of her pussy mound and in the general proximity of her clitoris. The more she rubbed the foot, the harder Camryn ground her toes and heel into Monica's pussy trying to see how depraved the girl really was under her veneer of religious piety.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.