Camryn's Unexpected Visitors - Cover

Camryn's Unexpected Visitors

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I knew Camryn was out of my league but maybe if I granted her wish of a kinky role-play to fulfill her fantasy there would be a chance of some future hanky-panky in the offing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was introduced to Camryn at a Christmas party for a new firm that I recently joined after being unceremoniously declared redundant at "My" company after seven years of loyal service. It was splendidly relaxing to be given free snacks and drinks after only a couple of weeks of employment. My old supervisor, who was a brown-nosed female of the worse sort, joyously handed me my slip with a nasty smile on her overly-made-up face and a half-hearted shake of my hand wishing me well on my future endeavors. I spent several days and nights plotting terrible things that I would do to her if I got her alone behind a locked door just to teach her a lesson. Fortunately, I was long on speculation and short on perverted action.

I was enjoying the noise and high spirits of the party when my eagle eye spotted a tasty looking morsel hiding on a silver tray nearby. It led me to an out of the way dark corner of the conference room. I thought it to be shrimp but it turned out to be crab which was just as good in my book. I was gobbling it down when a brilliant looking dark-haired absolute fox so short that her head only came up to my chin grabbed hold of my arm for balance. She was determined to snag one for herself whilst she rubbed me every which way but loose to complete her mission. Her lips and mouth were working overtime as she savored the delicious taste.

We were sort of jammed up against each other in the corner and my big boy started to wake up at the prospect of pussy in the offing. In all honesty, my gut feeling was that I really didn't have much hope in that regard because I was so terribly outclassed by the sassy young thing. Still, optimism is ever rampant in such matters.

"I understand you are the new hire on the fifth floor. My name is Camryn and I work in accounting. The rumor is you are gay because you haven't felt up any of the girl's bottoms as yet."

I almost burst out laughing because I had been so proud of the restraint I exercised in keeping my hands off of the primed-for-fucking candy walking within easy reach.

"I can assure you that is not the case my dear."

I allowed my hidden hand to cautiously roam over her delectable behind with trembling impulsiveness. She turned sideways so that our perverted and furtive explorations could not be seen by the other party-goers. It was so inspiring that I worked up the nerve to ask her point-blank if she was the elusive "Camryn" of erotic short story fame that had given males across the globe throbbing erections just reading about her exploits. I just didn't seem possible that this beautiful and delightful creature would ever engage in the depraved activities of the fictional Camryn. Those thoughts of the delicious Camryn inspired me to many stiff awakenings.

"Oh, Harry, may I call you Harry?"

I nodded my head in quick agreement, waiting for her response.

"I am indeed that Camryn but most of that is sheer fiction. I am really quite a nice and proper girl and I seldom go to those excesses to quench my dreadful urges for intense orgasms."

I really liked talking to this female. She was on my wave-length and that was a fact. My fingers were getting very close to pay-dirt in the vicinity of her luscious backside but not a single sign of a reaction on her gorgeous kisser. When I finally managed to touch the outside of her knickers, I discovered she was having some of the same sinful thoughts of her own because the frilly things were dripping with sticky liquid somewhat more substantial than ordinary pee. Camryn looked me straight in the eye and winked like a co-conspirator in an illicit operation. My standard issue cock was throbbing with excitement at this point and if it came equipped with a warning system, I am certain the lights would be flashing and the bells would be ringing bringing all party-going festivities to a sudden halt.

Since I was above all a logical fellow, I calmed down and suggested we might depart the premises and move to my nearby apartment which had a well-stocked bar and lots of ice. She looked up at me and patted my errant hand.

"Well, Harry, there is nothing I would like to do better. However, I must admit to you that I had something else in mind for this evening's entertainment. If you read my stories, you know I do enjoy the excitement of unusual scenarios and role-playing. I am determined to experience the fear and degradation of being used by perfect strangers who have broken into my bedroom and make me do terrible dirty things in front of my boyfriend. If you scratch my itch, I promise to scratch yours."

Now this was a real challenge.

I would have to arrange for a phony break-in and get a couple of my buddies to carry out the desired exercise in degradation and humiliation. I would like nothing better than to be one of the participants but the role-playing exercise would require that I be merely the cuckolded pawn and not a performing bull in the little scenario.

I quickly assured Camryn that all would be arranged to her satisfaction and we would be ready to begin the tableau at the stroke of midnight. She was pleased with my eagerness to satisfy her needs and spread her legs a little wider so I could pet the Promised Land.

My old service buddies, Dominick and "Bugs" were sent text messages that told them to be at my apartment at midnight sharp and there would be free beer and free pussy for both of them. All they had to do was pretend they didn't know me and they were just random thieves looking for booty. In this case they would find two very different kinds of booty to enjoy.

The two trouble-making pussy-hounds sent back confirming texts and I knew all I had to do would be to sit back and watch the entertainment.

Camryn was leaning on me like I was some sort of lamp-post all the way up the three flights to my apartment which was nicely furnished but had absolutely no view at all. We got settled down in the living room with a couple of stiff ones. I was being careful under the circumstances but Camryn was soaking it up like it was Happy Hour on a Friday night. Still, she was able to handle it with ease and appeared just as devious as I thought her to be. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs from her purse and I wondered what the hell else she was hiding in there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.