The Torment of the Widow - Cover

The Torment of the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Depraved Dirty Girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - During the invasion of New York, the Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff is knocked out of the battle, and into the grounds of a prison where she suffers a rather unfortunate fate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts  

Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, one of the greatest agents shield has, was currently battling the chitauri invasion, lead by the asgardian Loki. She was clad as she was oft want to do, in her skin tight outfit that hugged every curve she had, with her long flowing red hair tied back into a pony tail. She did have a gun strapped to her leg, and a number of explosives about her person, but she had ended up using them all dry in the fighting. The city of new york was in chaos, tens of thousands were dead, millions more in danger, with the count rising by the second. She was on the back of one of their flying transports, fighting her way through a half dozen of them, when the vehicle was hit by a wildly flailing sky worm that was exploding into pieces even as it crashed into the buildings nearby. Natasha however was sent flying, painfully smashing through the crumbling roof of the building she had been above, and leaving her dazed and bleeding in what looked, to her swimming vision, to be a prison by the way the men she could see were dressed.

All is pandemonium in the jail. The guards are dead already, some from falling debris, others killed by escaping inmates, and some of the inmates are also dead, of much the same causes. Still, the main walls hold and the gates are blocked, so the remaining felons are trapped within, a powder keg of fear, anger, stress. The introduction of a beautiful woman is exactly the spark that causes an explosion.

"Hey! Who're you?"

"Christ, look at the tits on that cunt..."

" ... I'm going to get me a piece of that," one of them announces, and with that in the air, the mood suddenly shifts. The big man in front of her steps up and hits her in the stomach, someone else kicks her leg out from under, a pipe cracks against the side of her head. Someone rolls her over onto her back and there are hands, huge hands, pulling down the zipper of her catsuit and feeling up her breasts, even as one of the inmates grabs her ponytail and uses it to pull her head back.

The Black Widow had killed hundreds if not thousands of men in hand to hand combat, but dazed and wounded as she already was, she didn't stand a chance. She had barely brought a hand up to block when a fist hit her in the stomach so hard that the busty woman was sure she felt it hit her spine. The wind was knocked from her lungs, and with the following leg sweep she was taken down with barely a struggle. Her eyes finally focused, and she could see those surrounding her, and more importantly, now feel the painful grip on her hair pulling her head back.

Never have so many zippers been pulled down so hastily. The lucky guy with his hand on her ponytail is the first to get to experience the pleasure of Natasha's body as he just crams his dick down her throat with hardly any preparation. He thrusts avidly, eagerly, with a lust fueled by too many years without a woman and the knowledge that he has nothing to fear by raping her -- adding years to his life sentence is nothing but a joke. Unfortunately, he sets the example the other inmates will follow.

Meanwhile, she's being stripped of her catsuit, her bra torn away, and a big thick dick rubs between her tits. The moment it goes lower, another inmate is already there, yanking at her panties with so much eagerness that there's no doubt what his plan is. A fourth one has already claimed his spot, sliding underneath her -- these men are nothing if not wily, vicious, and creative.

Natasha would have screamed, but the cock parting her plush pouting full lips was already hammering past her tonsils and brutally stretching out her throat and gullet beyond its limits. Pretty much every man who saw her had fantasized about fucking her face at one point or another, she had those kind of lips after all, but the young woman, veteran of a thousand battles, was unable to stop these men no matter how she struggled. Despite the way she fought, they managed to strip of her uniform without much trouble, revealing her smooth pale skin, shiny with her sweat, and her bra and panties were soon pulled off too. Her breasts were massive, especially for a woman as athletic as she was, and practically begged for abuse, almost as much as her tight hairless little waxed cunt.

The man molesting her breasts is the first to cum, even as the others are starting to enter her, his hot, thick, sloppy load spilling over her big jugs, making them glisten in the light. He's replaced immediately by another man, this one who straddles her stomach as he fucks between her tits.

As that's going, she can feel a cock being shoved roughly into her dry cunt, stretching her roughly as her rapist goes for broke from the start, that awful feeling rivaled by one caused by the big dick being forced up her ass, as if the one in her throat wasn't enough to contend with.

Someone picks up one of her arms and wraps her limp fingers around his shaft, making her jerk him off, and obviously that's such a good idea that someone else does the same with her other hand, and so she finds herself servicing six dicks at once.

Tears are streaming from her wide eyes as she is battered back and forth between the six shafts. She can feel the semen coating her shaking jugs as they are fucked, taste the precum and her own bile as the fat dirty shaft hammmers down her throat, feel cocks so big she cant wrap her hands fully around them filling her hands, and feel ones even bigger than that brutally stretching out her most private and sacred lower holes. She would be screaming long and loud if she could, but her gullet was blocked by cock, and all she could do was painfully choke upon it as the shafts hammered ever deeper into her depths, splitting her wider by the thrust.

The man pounding her face gives a grunt and starts to shoot his dirty, rancid spunk down her gullet, not really caring if it ends up in her stomach or if she finds it in her lungs. The moment he backs off, someone nearby who was jerking his cock while watching her gang rape takes the opportunity to spew his hot, slippery load on her face, and it's massive, spraying over her eyes, nose, mouth, chin, cheek, hair, as if someone had upended a bucket of cum over her face. None of these men have fucked a woman in years, and her plight is making them generate even more cum to make up for lost time. Then another one cums on her face, and a third one -- she hardly has a chance to breathe before she finds more cum being sloshed onto her.

Gagging and retching around the immense load filling her gullet, she barely manages to swallow enough of the noxious liquid to take a breath as the cock pulls out, only for another load to hit her in the face even while she was still being brutally fucked 5 ways. The splattering of semen coating her from chin to hairline, leaving a hot trail across her bare skin, coating her lips and tongue, and painfully stinging her eyes. Load after load of cum hits her beautiful face from yet another cock, and another, leaving her gasping and panting, desperately swallowing what she can so she has time enough to breathe.

If someone is finicky enough to hesitate to facefuck the sperm-drenched, gurgling girl, that guy lost out because almost as fast as the last load hit her, another man steps up to plow his dick down her face and this time by whatever luck of the draw, he's so thick that she almost has to unhinge her jaw to swallow his cock. He yanks her hair, giving him a straight line down her neck and waddles forward, trying to get his balls pressed to her nose.

It's a tossup whether the guy in her cunt or the one in her ass comes first, both of them relentless sawing back and forth inside her with only a thin layer of her flesh between their cocks, and she can feel it too. As it works out, the one in her cunt starts to shudder, then the guy in her ass starts to spew, then they're both going at her, busting their nuts in her like they were having a competition to see who could stretch her more.

And stretch her out they do, almost as much as the obscenely large guy nearly unhinging her jaw as he fucked her throat rotten was. It was painful beyond anything she had felt before, and that was saying something considering she had been tortured by the KGB. The hot sperm was like boiling acid as it coated her dirty bowels deep, and splattered past her bruised and battered cervix and coated the walls of her vulnerable fertile womb.

She isn't given time to recover from that rough stretching -- her cunt and ass are hot properties! There was even a brief scuffle to determine who was next in line, but that argument has been resolved by the time they become available, and her new rapists immediately start an alternating rhythm that shakes her whole body, the only small mercy being the cum lubricating her formerly dry holes, for what that's worth.

Another load drops on her chest, then someone who is getting jerked off by her hand sees fit to spray the side of her body, soaking her further. He too is replaced quickly.

She might think that this is as bad as it would get when a seventh man figures out a way to position himself over her to start cramming his cock into her as well, and if he succeeds, her cunt is going to be twice as stretched out as it was ever intended to be ... that low criminal cunning always finds a way.

He does succeed. Eventually. It's hardly a pleasant experience for the overly busty young woman though, and the pain she was feeling spiked to whole new levels of agony. Sure her cunt and ass were partially lubed now by the splatters of thick creamy semen, but a shaft that size would never be comfortable, and pounding away with that level of force, and now with that many at the same time, it was torture of the highest order! A sensation that was swamping all others apart from the thick lashings of semen that were splattering her overly large and sensitive breasts, and all over her face!

Another load of cum splatters her, and it's impossible to say whether it was from someone who was jerking off or someone who was using her hand. After so much use and abuse, it starts to get difficult to keep track of how many men have cum on and in her -- before long, she may start losing track of how many men have been inside her, especially once they start getting ready for a second go around.

But for now, the lucky second man to fuck her face puts his hands around her throat and starts squeezing on and off, as if her neck was nothing more than a nice warm socket for him to jerk his huge cock off into. There doesn't feel like much of her separates his shaft from his hands, either, that wide schlong feeling like it's taking up all the room in her throat, and she gets to feel every inch of it sinking down her throat until his smelly balls are rubbing into her nose, by which time she might fear the huge end of his oversized dick might be already rubbing against the top of her stomach. And then he starts to quiver and spurt, filling her belly with his sloppy spooge, maybe even making her swell with it.

Every time a new batch of semen hits her, its like a blow to her soul, forever tainting and marking her for what she really is, a toy to be used by men as they wish. She tried to gag around the cock that was hammering deep down her esophageal tract, but with the hands tight around her throat, and the massive cock as thick as it was, all her bruised and battered throat could do was twitch around the shaft, giving him yet more pleasure as it unloaded its full dirge into her stomach.

He might have roared as he came in her belly -- it's hard to tell in the general hubbub around her, the yelling of encouragement, the short fights that resolve who has next of way. When the inmate in her throat pulls back at last, unplugging the backwash of seed in her belly, she might be fooling herself that nothing could be worse, that there's no way someone could follow that up ... but she would be wrong if she thought that, because what replaces him are two men, both trying to cram her face full of their cocks. That they're not exactly cooperating doesn't make things any easier on her, finding her throat first full of one dick then stuffed with another, then being made to accommodate two at the same time.

Speaking of two at the same time, one of the men pounding her cunt blows his wad as well, and is soon replaced, then the one in her ass, then ... then things start to get blurry. Five loads? Ten loads? Fifteen? Twenty? No one is keeping track any more. No one really cares, it's just a gang of desperate, eager men getting their nuts off, using her body as their cumbucket. That's all a woman is to them, a set of holes to ram with their cocks until they spunk.

Natasha vomited up a splattering of cum as the thick shaft pulled out from her throat, meaning yet more slimy semen coated her features, soaked through her hair, and stung her eyes, but she barely had time to take more than a wheezing, gasping breath of air, before the next shaft was forced into her mouth ... with another along side it! By the way they were fighting, they were both unwilling to share, but neither willing to pull out and let the other have a go, and already both massive cock heads were hammering at her throat, trying to push in! Her lower half felt almost numb, except instead of the fuzzy, cool sensation of numbness, there was just pain pure and unadulterated, rising to new levels every time one of her foul rapists came inside her. It felt like there were two inside each hole now, and her hands were working constantly on automatic to drain the seed from those she clasped. Her bruised and battered breasts were literally coated in cum now, so much so that the white creamy substance made it hard to even see her pale bruised skin!

The way she works her hands, the way her body jerks and thrashes as she tries to survive, only serve to convince the men even further that she's nothing but a rapetoy, encourages them to fuck her hollow, to fuck her brains out, to fuck her into oblivion.

Steadily, inevitably, her holes are getting stretched wider and wider. Her limber, sexy body will never be the same again. It's not clear if any part of her will ever truly be clean again for that matter, as every inch of her, inside and out, starts to be stained liberally with cum. Even her discarded clothes are thoroughly sodden with the growing puddle of cum under her.

She might be dimly aware that they are putting her into different positions now. She spends on times on her hands and knees, with a couple of inmates pounding her from behind while however many are rape her face. Then she's being held up, sandwiched from either side by a gang of men eager to savage her as deeply as they can. She even spends a while hanging upside down ... maybe they're draining some cum out of her in preparation for filling her back up. After the majority of their lusts are sated, they spend some time passing her from man to man, each of them allowed to use her however they like in their own personal way ... then one of the inside walls crumbles, and a fresh gang of prisoners surges in, and the whole thing starts all over!

By now, Natasha had swallowed more cum than any other 5 women you could name had done so in their entire lives, and far more yet coated her body, dripped from her hair, and poured from her ruined and wrecked holes. She must have been fucked hundreds of times, and the pain she felt affirmed her thoughts, as no normal gang rape would be as agonizing as this. In the brief moments she had when her wasn't full of cock, she couldn't even scream or plead for relief due to just how sore her gullet was. Her vocal cords were next to useless, and it would be days of soothing relief before she could make any sound other than a pained croaking wheeze, but that certainly didn't stop her abusers, especially not with so many fresh men from the maximum security wing who hadn't had a crack at her yet coming in!

Minutes pass, maybe hours. It's not as if she has any way to tell the time, and nobody in the prison cares to tell her. The next man to rape her -- well, one of the next men to rape her, anyway -- turns out to be something of a sadist, because not only does he ram his cock into her ass without mercy, he also crushes her tits in his hands, then starts using her head as a punching bag. It's unclear whether the others are stopping him, cheering him on, or pitching in, especially when she feels someone kicking her too, along with that near-continuous stream of sperm on her body. Yes, someone is getting off on it, more than one someone by the feel of it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.