My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

They waited for over two hours. Rani, still with the remote control, switched to a thumbnail format on the screen. She had the five cams on the roof and one over the front door to choose from.

The two cameras overlooking the alley revealed the opposite wall still standing, blocking the view east. Some structure was in the courtyard, abutting the rear of the brownstone. All they could see was a flat roof. She panned the courtyard cam upward to see the landscape to the north. Nothing remained except for confused ruin.

Rani swiveled the two front cams, one east and the other west, to see how the former 72nd Street fared.

Not well. Manhattan was crushed. To the east, the girls could see what might have been, might become, or was Central Park. The tallest object in the broken jungle was a huge chunk of ice.

To the west, they could see traces of the Palisades across a Hudson River that was a little too wide. The front door camera view was filled by the Eridanian they had nicknamed 'Rocky'. His green appeared faded and dull. "Rocky looks exhausted. I hope he's going to be OK. Maybe Pete or Amy can figure a way to help him." Mary wished.

"I'm betting Pete can talk to him. He can read us like a grade school primer. He talks to saber-toothed cats and computers. Having a tête-à-tête with a space faring boulder is not that big of a stretch." Lisa smiled.

"Mr. O'Neal talks to saber-toothed cats? They're extinct. I learned that in school." Thalia sputtered.

"Yes. Cats and computers? Probably to rocks?" Clio wondered. "Athena, we need to talk."

"We all need to talk. Now that you six will be living here, you have a lot to learn about Sir, the house and us. For starters, we have an Artificial Intelligence here. Her name is Amy and she is our friend. In fact, Amy is a member of our family."

The group put their heads together and tried to make sense out of the mess outside. "All we know for sure is that Amy called it a 'Time Storm' and was really worried sounding." Cam said.

"AIs are not supposed to be worried." Kim responded. "That scared the hell out of us."

"But once Sir told us how to help, it was easy to do what had to be done." Allison added.

Amy's voice erupted from the speakers. "Quick, Pixies. Get some food and water up to the Boss' bedroom. Those four used all of their strength to protect us. They need energy now."

Allison shouted, "Cam, leftover pizza. Mary, orange juice. Jenny, cold cuts and rolls. Selena, mustard and mayo. Kim, salty snacks. Penny, plates, silverware and glasses. Rani, warm towels.' It was the Pixies turn to protect Pete, his sister and daughters.

The girls flew into action like it was rehearsed. The new girls watched in amazement. Lauren said softly, "We have a lot to learn, indeed."

Rhea, coming out of her mental daze, realized that most of the girls were either naked or wearing half of a babydoll set. In fact, her sister and cousins were totally naked. So were Mlles. Dupont and Boulanger.

She didn't know, and would not understand for a while, that the refugees had been time transported out of their clothes. Later, she would realize how lucky she was that part of her body did not travel with her panties. She squealed and tried to hide behind the sofa, alerting the others to their sudden nudity.

"Miss Demopolis, come out from behind there. It's just us girls and Pete. Naked is the rule here. You will get used to it or not, but you should conceal that beautiful body." Yvette spoke.

Circe gasped. "Mr. O'Neal will see us! Oh my god. No one but mom and Clio has seen me naked."

Carrying nuts and chips, a very naked Kim passed by, on her way up to Pete's room. "He will now and you will let him. If he tells you to show him your body, you will. No matter how embarrassed, no matter how shy you are, you will let Pete see and touch you everywhere."

Rani, following added, "When he says something, no matter how surprising, it becomes the rule. And we follow his rules." She touched her collar, "We want to."

That didn't bother them as much as they thought it would. But that information was not shared yet. Each new teen was secretly excited at the prospect of forced exposure, but didn't want the others to think she was weird.

Thalia noticed that all of the girls wore collars, except her sister and cousins. Even Yvette and Lauren had the necklaces, but theirs were different. "What do the collars mean?"

Yvette grinned at Lauren. "These little ladies have much to learn about themselves and our Pete."

Lauren smiled back and looked at the teens. "Oh yes. You will find your true nature and grow to embrace your place in this most unusual house."

Lauren and Yvette went upstairs behind Penny, helping carry the dishes. "Do you think the Demopolis girls will fit in?" Yvette asked her.

"Of course they will. And then, they won't be able to imagine any other life. Like us, and soon, you too, they will feel wanted and loved without reservation. It will not be just a feeling. It will just be."

The four under discussion sat in the rec room, staring at the screen. Thalia broke the silence, asking the other three, "I kind of don't think I would say 'no' if he wanted to see me. Mr. O'Neal wouldn't tell me to be naked if he didn't think I was pretty."

"I'm going to ask Athena if I can borrow gown set. If Mr. O'Neal wants to take it off me, maybe I'll not be able to stop him. Maybe I'll want him to. I don't know. Maybe I won't." Her sister admitted her confusion. "I think I will melt if he touches me."

"If your nipples are any indicator, you'll let him. You'll probably be insane if he doesn't take you right there."

Thalia sniffed the air. "You're one to talk, Rhea. I can smell you already." The youngest girl paused and continued soberly. "Are we like Great Aunts Cybele, Maia and Electra?"

"Gramma Maria told me she needed to have a talk with us soon. Something about Demopolis women and how clueless our dads were. I asked her what she was talking about and she answered that we had to find the right man to take us in or it could be bad." Clio whispered. "Is Mr. O'Neal who she was talking about?"

"Did she say anything else? Did she explain why?" Circe asked excitedly.

"Not much. We both thought we would have time later." Clio sniffled, "Now, we don't know where or if she is. We don't even know what time is."

"Let's go upstairs and look for Athena. We can borrow some gowns at least and see what's going on." Rhea suggested.

The others agreed. Their real introduction to the future began when they followed the voices to Pete's room.

Pete was leaning between Allison's spread legs, his head pillowed by her titties as she fed him little bites of food. Athena was impaled in his dick and riding him like a wild cowgirl.

Phoebe was in the same position, next to Pete, was being fed by Kim and eaten by Mary. Star, eating from Cam's fingers had Jenny biting her clit. Last was Spring, fed by Penny, Lisa doing the honors at her pussy.

Selena and Rani were paired in a furious sixty-nine, as were Yvette and Lauren.

Selena wailed her orgasm to the world, triggering Rani to come in a quivering frenzy. "Rani, I needed that. My little puss is going to tingle for hours." She looked over at the naked girls in the doorway. "Don't just stand there. Join in."

The new girls stood frozen, unable to tear their eyes away from the sight of Pete's huge cock stretching Athena's cunt as the teenager pumped her hips up and down. Pete calmly munched from Allison's fingers and enjoyed the sight of Athena's tits bouncing in rhythm.

He reached up and twisted her nipples. That sent her into orbit, silently screaming her climax to the universe. She collapsed to the side, panting like a racehorse.

"If you four are going to just gawk, I'm taking a turn in the saddle." Selena grinned at her nieces, as her sister held Pete's dick upright and notched it at her soaking pussy. Selena sat down hard, driving the iron hard dick into her dripping core as far as it would go. Still hot and quaking from Rani's talented tongue, the teen came at once and kept coming as she bounced out of control.

Athena managed to find enough of her legs to get to the astonished girls, still immobile at the doorway.

"I can't believe he was fucking you. That you fucked him with everyone watching." Clio gasped. "Selena, too!"

"Maybe his daughters and his sister watched a little, but the others were busy sucking clits and feeding the girls who helped save the family." The blushing girl giggled, "I get really hot knowing they are watching me get fucked hard and fast. I came so hard I nearly fainted right there on his cock."

"Holy Moly." Circe cried, "Mary is sticking her finger in Selena's ass. And she's fucking Mr. O'Neal even faster."

"Yes, I know. You won't believe how good it feels. Every nerve goes wild. Your cunt gets so tight around his big dick you think you'll split in two." Athena assured her. "So what did you come up here for?"

Rhea said, "We came up to see if we could borrow babydoll gowns so we wouldn't be so naked."

Clio added with a laugh, "You and Thalia, both, want Mr. O'Neal to make you take it off and show him your little titties."

"Well, you and Circe's nipples are hard enough to carve marble. You won't be far behind." Thalia said, thumping Clio's tit. She glanced at the bed to discover than Selena and Lauren had changed places. Except that Lauren had Pete's cock deep in her ass, riding reverse cowgirl with Allison nibbling her clit. Pete was reaching around, twisting and pinching her nipples.

Athena told her nieces, "Don't worry, he will take your cherries when you are ready to be taken. When he knows you are surrendering of your free will. He will be in you and you will be coming and coming on his huge dick before you know you are being fucked for the first time. He knows before you know. He gives you what you need, not what you want."

Lauren shook and made sounds almost like words but not in any known language on this planet. In seconds, she lost the ability to do anything but wail and quake wildly. The little pastry chef fainted dead away and fell over onto Phoebe.

Phoebe couldn't move because Mary had the newest Pixie in a bowling ball grip, pumping her fingers in and out like petite pistons. Kim switched from teasing Phoebe's titties to playing with Lauren's.

Allison used one of the damp towels to clean Pete's dick seconds before Penny took a turn in the saddle with Star's thumb pumping her butt. Penny never shut up, groaning and moaning constantly.

By the time the rescue and recovery mission was complete, Pete had been deep inside every girl except the newbies, and had filled Spring, Mary and Jenny to overflowing. Even the newbies had multiple monster orgasms never being sure which Pixie was licking their wet, swollen pussies. They even helped clean the drippy girls, tasting Pete for the first time.

Pete, recovered sufficiently to function normally, pushed a thought to Rocky. <How are you, my friend? You seemed somewhat drained for a while. Please tell me how to help you.>

<Friend, that was quite an effort, even by our terms. And you can help. Do you have electricity? It will build my energy substance faster than anything.>

<We have it to spare. Alternating or direct current, at what voltage?>

Pete didn't worry about defining the terms. The mental communication carried the detailed concepts with the words.

<Your standard house current will be better than I could wish for. You can do this after the recent events?>

<Yes and eagerly. The only question is how quickly.>

To Amy. <Is the shield capable of conducting electricity?>

<Then if you would, dear, please send two tendrils out to our stony friend. Draw power from the front door light and give the guy a nice meal at 120 volts and 20 amps.>

<Friend, where do we connect with you?>

<Touch the 'neutral' to the jade and the 'hot' to the gold. It will take several hours, but absorbing energy from the ground, as we do at home, would take years.>

<I should tell you, my girls have named you 'Rocky'. I hope you are not offended at the familiarity.>

<What is the significance of this name?>

<The name is meant to be informal. It would mean that they consider you to be a dependable and trustworthy friend, steadfast and true. It would be an extension of the strength and permanence we perceive in our mountain ranges.>

<Even though I might be as old as your mountains, with that sentiment, I cannot imagine a higher compliment. With grateful humility, I accept the title "Rocky'. Please convey my core-felt thanks.> Rocky hesitated. <Not to mention, you tiny little carbon-based things couldn't pronounce my actual name, anyway. So I won't mention it.>

Pete detected a snarky psychic chuckle. <Pretty funny for a rock, aren't you? 'Rocky' is also a flying squirrel who partners with a talking moose in an animated cartoon punfest. But that makes me wonder: You are a lot more articulate than you were when you first contacted me. Are you learning fast?>

<When I landed, I was already under a time attack. Honestly, it was all I could do to think. Fortunately, without discussion, all of us knew to anchor to strength immediately. Your AI drew her power from the geothermal energy source; I was anchored to the same base. Your telekinetic force bound the building to the ground and to me. Amy, the AI, held the ground and the shield link to Tau Ceti's future. All of us, in effect, creating an island in the storm, anchored to the ground under me, to the wormhole link by the shield, tied together by your telekinetic bond.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.