Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 12

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

The tower officer was about to sign off when Connie motioned covering the mike. He did.

"What's up?"

"Get a confirmation number, please," she continued, "I have this feeling..."

"Woman's intuition?"

"Not exactly ... worse than that."

"Cheyenne Mountain, Lewistown ... we need a confirmation number please. Like you do for international flights."

"Lewistown, Cheyenne, wait one."

There was an extended waiting silence. "Lewistown, Cheyenne... 679-231-CC-1 X. Transponder 5150."

"Thank you, Cheyenne, Lewistown out."

"No problem, Lewistown, Cheyenne out."

"Great idea, Connie," said Junior. "Eventually, they're going to have to admit they lost. That admission is above and beyond the documents they signed."

Connie said, "I need a drone ... one we can afford to lose."

Mr. tower officer grinned, "It just so happens..."

xXx

When they were fueled and ready to leave Cheyenne, Wyoming, Junior set the quarter scale RC model transponder to 5150 and launched it. New drones can fly a preset route ... this one was set to overfly Hasty, Colorado and Boise City, Oklahoma at about 25,000 feet. If the drone was still with them, they were to land at the recommissioned base at Dalhart, Tx, leave the drone and fly straight south to Midland, Texas. Under no circumstances were they to intrude New Mexico airspace. From Midland, to El Paso was the last of their trip. At El Paso they'd train in the two seat S&S fighter trainers.

The new planes were at least two magnitudes of order faster than anything either of them had flown before.

xXx

The RC model ... although ... that's not what it was ... more of a preset system ... launched itself to 25 thousand and headed south. The A-10's lifted off and started doing what A-10's are best at ... a fast moving interpretation of an AH-64D ... hiding in plain sight ... just over the ridge. The three aircraft crossed the Colorado border at the same time.

The transponder set for 5150 turned on and started broadcasting to all and sundry that, yes indeed, I'm here!! Look at me! The little ... well ... not so little wood aircraft didn't show up on any other radar except the transponder receptor.

Sure enough, someone DID come look and broadcast in plain language that, "what ever was up here didn't respond to eyes. I can't see it."

Just about then ... responding to radio emissions ... the remote started sending the numbers issued for an international overflight. "Authorization 679-231-CC-1 X issued by Cheyenne Mountain," over and over and over.

"Hey, Hasty, that's a commercial flight ... why do you want me to shoot it down... ?"

And-the-shit-hit-the-fan.

The next thing that happened was the pilot of the interceptor had to dodge one of his own nations SAM's ... he was successful. The very next thing was orders to return to base.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.