Queens and Concubines - Cover

Queens and Concubines

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Third in the series. Adding to Joe's relentless work on acting and dancing under Lindy's direction, Snake brings the two mortals a new tale set in ancient times while love deepens between Joe and Snake's youngest angel, Helena. It is necessary to read this series from the beginning to understand the plot and characters and unique conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Violence  

Urgent knocking on the door to the suite woke us up. Glancing at the bedside clock gave me the reason. "Shit," I mumbled. Nearly noon made preparations for the 2 o'clock wedding an unexpected hurry. Helena echoed my sentiment as I hopped out of bed and hid my naked body in a hotel robe.

Opening the door, I noticed the concern on my friend's and best man's face tempered by a profound look of satisfaction, its cause pressed against his side. His arm wrapped around Consuela's shoulder as hers wrapped around his waist.

"It's getting late," Dave told me.

"I know," I returned.

"I'm to escort you and make sure you don't escape with last minute jitters," he grinned.

I grinned back. "Not going to happen."

After a quick kiss between Dave and Consuela, she darted past me into the bedroom, proclaiming, "I have similar duties for the bride."

Realizing my hunger, I asked Dave if he'd eaten. He nodded. I called through the bedroom door to ask the ladies the same questions. Beyond the giggles, I heard Consuela tell me the ladies would be fed elsewhere.

Shrugging, I called down for room service, a brunch omelet with coffee and orange juice. By the time I set down the receiver, a threesome of beautiful women exited the bedroom. Eva wore the previous night's outfit, while Helena dressed comfortably in a t-shirt and shorts. Each gave me a kiss on my cheek, as did Consuela. "What about the gown?" I asked.

"Taken care of," Consuela answered before whisking the ladies out the door.

"Shit," I said, realizing I needed to pick up my outfit.

"Go take a shower," Dave ordered. "I'll sign for room service."

I nodded, grabbed a casual outfit of jeans and a short sleeved buttoned shirt and boxers and headed into the bathroom.

By the end of my ablutions, food waited for me. I scarfed it down, swallowing a cup and a half of coffee once it cooled enough to drink fast, and we headed to the Wynn to pick up my suit and etc. and the jewelry.

The sales people seemed ready for me. I felt like some kind of VIP at their treatment, like slipping to the head of the line because of prestige. By the time we headed back to the Bellagio, I was already dressed as a groom.

We gathered in Snake's large suite, all Snake's angels except Salomé ("just to assure safety," Betty told me) and my fiancée, along with my father, my brother, my best man and of course Snake himself. Betty arranged the two limousines that would drive us to the chapel. She slapped my hand when it grabbed for the pâté and crackers. "You don't want to smell like liver when you kiss the bride," she reminded me. So I downed the glass of champagne without any absorbing food to interrupt its effect. As it turned out, I needed the extra bit of soporific to ease my nerves. I didn't get married everyday after all, and hopefully only once in my life.

Such a significant occasion could have been construed as countered by being married by a fake Elvis in a tacky chapel. But I found it more comfortable somehow, lighter, more fun, more festive. And my love walking down the aisle looking absolutely gorgeous and with an awed focus at the crooner Elvis singing the Hawaiian Wedding Song (a choice made when we reserved the chapel, and an easy one) made me laugh a little inside, further ending any nerves.

I became her exclusive focus once she reached the altar. We had decided to make our own vows before saying I do to the ceremonial ones. Neither of us knew what the other would say.

"Joseph Solomon," my amazing bride began, "I may have made difficult choices in my life. Some might even say bad ones, though not me. I thought long and hard about them, weighing the pros and cons and so forth before choosing. But this choice, my most important and happiest, I make easily. To acknowledge under the laws of the land and in the sight of God my everlasting love for you, proclaiming the joy I feel every night when I join you in bed and every morning when I awake to your handsome, happy face, and between waking and sleeping being in your presence sharing our thoughts and our bodies seems the most obvious of choices. I love you Joe to the very depths of my being, and I look forward to loving you for a long long time."

"My angel," I sniffled, "glorious in all ways an angel could be, how I deserved to be the choice to share your life with I can't even imagine. It makes me the luckiest man who ever walked this land. And the happiest. Everything about you moves me, from the strand of pitch black hair that floats beside your beauteous face, to your thoughts brought to me by your lovely voice, to the way your eyes gleam when you catch sight of me. Seeing that gleam overwhelms me, that you look at me the way I look at you, wanting me as much as I want you. That you chose me just as I choose you to be mates and partners for the rest of our lives goes beyond any wishes or dreams I have ever had. Like you, it's an absolute miracle. That you love me as much as I love you, and wish to proclaim that love for the world to witness by choosing me to be your husband, and doing so proclaiming it to be a love that lasts a lifetime is wondrous beyond measure. I am, considering the place of our vows, like a man winning a casino jackpot, the lottery, the trifecta and picking the upset team that wins a championship all in one moment. I love you Helena and always will. You are my life."

As usual I was less than succinct. Her approving eyes, damp like mine with emotions, seemed more than forgiving.

Elvis, with his fake Mississippi accent, pronounced us husband and wife and encouraged me to kiss Helena. Of course I did so, passionately, and received passion equally from her for several long seconds almost forgetting the many eyes watching us. The enthusiastic cheers seemed less a distraction and more an intensifier like a wind intensifying fire.

Afterwards we ate and danced in a large room in the convention center. My friend Dave, after skewering me with a witty speech, ended up taking over as DJ when we realized the one hired had a preference for top forty crap. Our friendship during high school, along with Bob currently traveling through Europe, had a lot to do with musical discussions, each of us broadening each other's knowledge. And Dave being a bassist for a couple bands over the years, always with a jazz/rock bent inspired by early innovators such as Weather Report and Return to Forever, with a smattering of Frank Zappa adding irreverence and complexity, had the most knowledge and the deepest understanding between the three of us. The offended DJ became mollified when Snake gave him by a considerable amount the largest and least deserved tip he ever received.

The dance began with my choice, "My Funny Valentine," sung by Sinatra, followed by of course Elvis singing "Will You Love Me Tonight," chosen by my new wife, the second song bringing other dancers sharing the floor with us. More slow songs followed culled from every genre of popular music except rap, though hip hop got included, and my arms contained a series of women, including my mother and older sister (Debbie opting not to dance, pretty much sticking by the Buzz clone named Roger who turned out to be a molecular biologist vacationing from Palo Alto making him the most studdly nerd I ever met, appropriate since, in my biased view, Debbie was the most beautiful nerd in existence). Snake's angels continued the line of dancing partners. Eva ended up the last woman I danced with, and the song ended up being the first uptempo one of the evening, so it was more her dancing amazingly and me mostly watching appreciatively. We did end up embracing and kissing when it ended, her scent filling my nostrils with its sexiness.

"Go to her now," Eva whispered into my ear.

I went.

Few minutes later, only her panties removed, my pants and boxers around my calves, I pounded Helena into the bed seconds after toppling onto the bed. Her first climax arrived within ten hard strokes with the exclamation, "Oh God, Joe!" Slowing my thrusts yet keeping their intensity, aiming higher to scrape along the roof of her tunnel, partly to extend her orgasm and partly to prevent my own, I pulled down her dress low enough to clamp my mouth to a taut naked nipple and twist the other one with finger and thumb. Soon I was back to pounding into her.

When I felt the pulsing vibrations of her second cum surrounding my cock, her back arching and her body going rigid, her mouth open for a scream but nothing emerging, not even breath, it brought me back to the edge. Long fast thrusts and retreats became shorter and faster and deeper as the pleasure overwhelmed me like a dam cresting its wall until erosion tears it down in an explosive torrent.

I too went rigid driving my last thrust deeper than ever, pressing my pelvic bone hard against her clit as I filled her with powerful spurts of semen. It came late in her climax and added an addendum to it with shivers rippling through her body and around my cock, the latter directional, milking the last of my cum out of me.

I collapsed onto her, my arms enwrapping her torso, squeezing it gently into mine as I rained gentle kisses upon her exquisite, blushing face until lips rested against lips, pressing and shifting and communicating.

My eyes opened. My lips lifted. I greeted her smile with mine, both loose and blissed out, profoundly expressive of our love for each other, as were our eyes.

Somehow, maybe the excitement of merging for the first time with my wife officially bonded, as I slowly shifted a softened cock in and out of her cum flooded pussy, I felt it stiffen, no longer bending with each thrust.

"I'm getting hard again," I told her, our first words since exiting the dance floor.

"Cool," she giggled. "Can you sit up?"

We managed it. As we kept a gentle interior play of cock moving in cunt and cunt muscles squeezing cock, we helped each other undress.

"Joe?" murmured my wife as she caressed my naked chest, tweaking my nipples.

"Hmm?" I responded, pulling up on her dress. Her arms lifted and I guided the dress up them and off, leaving her gloriously naked.

"Should we travel alone, or... ?"

"What would you prefer, my love?"

"I want to, but..."

"Snake?"

While her hands explored my torso, both front and back, mine explored hers.

"Him too, but Consuela..."

We shared a chuckle. "She's taken by Dave," I said, stating the obvious. "I think she'll be too distracted to interfere with our time."

"Until we head out of your home town. Oooh," she moaned as I squeezed both her nipples.

"Then we'll be leaving her with Helen and with her half-sisters. They'll be going to Paris soon after."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.