Leather - Book 1 - Cover

Leather - Book 1

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story was written for SarahLeather with a lot of input and suggestions from her. It is a story about her and Kip and her love of leather... and extramarital sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Size  

An hour later the front doorbell rang. Sarah awoke with a start. She shivered. The sticky goo that had pooled under her butt and in her crack was cool against her skin. "Maybe its Kip?" she hoped. It rang a second time, waking up her rapist, lying next to her in a dry part of the bed.

"What? Oh, that must be my cousin," he said. He jumped out of bed and pulled out more nylon stockings from her drawer and returned to stand next to the bed. "Open your mouth bitch."

"Why? What... ," but he didn't let her finish. He stuck a stocking in her mouth and then roughly tied another around her head to keep the gag in place. "You're going to fuck my cousin bitch," he said. "If you don't we'll take turns fucking your daughters next, understand?"

She nodded agreement and he turned and ambled downstairs naked. After another moment, she heard another voice, a higher pitched laugh from downstairs. "Eric, it's good to see you. All of you." She heard her rapist laughing at his cousin.

"Of course it's his cousin," she said with resignation.

A few minutes later, an even younger looking black youth walked into the room and leaned over her, he said, "God Eric, she's beautiful. How'd you meet her?"

Eric laughed. "I guess you could say that a friend introduced us."

"Does she like being tied up like this?" asked Cousin Freddy.

"Oh she loves it. She asked me to tie her up and after I'd shagged her a couple of times and then she asked if I had any friends who could join us. Naturally, I thought of you. Go ahead and rub her tits; she likes that."

Freddy rather tentatively cupped one of Sarah's breasts and she recoiled; trying to show him that she wasn't doing this voluntarily. Even so, her nipple hardened under his fingers.

"God, she's so beautiful Eric," said his cousin; seemingly oblivious to Sarah's plight.

"Go ahead, rub her cunt," urged Eric.

Freddy put a hand on her mound and felt the damp heat rising from her steamy pussy. He looked like a kid in a candy shop who couldn't make up his mind on what to buy. Sarah shook her head violently back and forth.

Sarah realized that the cousin didn't realized what was really going on. She tried to holler, "No, it's not true. He raped me," but all that came through the gag was muffled unintelligible noise.

"See," said Eric, "she's a drama queen, she is. Put your fingers in her cunt and feel how hot she is for you."

The young man began rubbing his crotch with one hand while he slid his fingers in between her pussy lips.

"She's all hot and wet for you," encouraged Eric. "Come on cousin, take of your clothes and fuck her."

Freddy looked at his cousin. His eyes were wide and he didn't seem to know what to do. "Come on cousin, you're not a virgin are you? Don't tell me that this is your first time."

"No, I ain't no virgin," said Freddy without much conviction.

"Well then take off those leathers and climb on board," taunted Eric. "I don't want to have to tell the gang that my cousin's a pussy." Eric moved up behind his cousin and removed his leather jacket and Freddy began removing the rest.

When he was naked Sarah lifted her head and looked at his crotch. The two boys were obviously related. Cousin Freddy's cock was nearly erect and was almost as big as Eric's.

"Go on, climb on board," urged Eric.

Freddy licked his lips and then climbed onto the bed between Sarah's spread legs and leaned over her. She had a pleading look in her eyes and could read the youth's inexperience in his face and uncertain actions.

"Stick it to her cousin. Show her you're a man."

Freddy reached down and directed his now hard nine inches in between her pussy lips and descended. Sarah closed her eyes as his young cock slid into her wet womanhood.

"Hump the bitch like a dog Freddy."

Freddy began jerkily to fuck the beautiful white woman under him, but managed to slide out after a couple of thrusts.

"Freddy, slow and steady. You know how to do it," said Eric.

Freddy clumsily re-inserted his cock, but listening to his cousin's direction, he began to pump slow and steady. Sarah could feel his heartbeat pounding in the young lad's smooth chest as he lay on top of her. She opened her eyes and saw the look of wonder on his face and guessed that it was probably his first time and she realized that it was kind of special to be his first. She lifted her hips, matching his thrusts and started to enjoy the sensations his firm young cock was giving her.

However, it didn't take long before the nervous teenager groaned and began to jerkily ejaculate his hot sperm into her pussy. "Oh fuck yes!" he moaned as he felt another spurt shooting through his cock. He was a man now and a grin broke out on his face. He looked down at her face, clearly pleased with himself. Sarah looked at the happiness in his soft brown eyes and would have smiled back had she not had the gag in her mouth.

The young lad climbed off and his cousin said, "All right Freddy, you fucked your first bitch; your first white bitch, I mean."

Freddy was clearly pleased with himself and gave an engaging ah shucks smile. "Yeah, that was great. Can I shag her again?"

"She's all yours cousin. Well, yours and mine at least for today. Her family isn't due back for a couple of days, but that mechanic in town is fucking her behind her husband's back. He left to go to work yesterday morning and he might come back."

"Well in that case we'd better hurry and get our money's worth," he said eagerly.

"Well since there's two of us here," said Eric, "Let's untie her and let her take a shower so she's nice and fresh for us."

Sarah was grateful when the two young black men started untying her feet. A shower sounded wonderful. Freddy pulled the gag from her mouth. "Thank you," she said.

"No ma'am, I should thank you," he said, still pleased with his sexual prowess. Although he didn't untie her wrists, he helped her off of the bed and led her into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and they waited while the water got hot.

Eric was still in the bedroom, out of ear shot so Sarah asked quietly, "I'm your first, aren't I Freddy?" The young man looked uncomfortable. "It's okay, you did fine. Next time you need to go longer until I have an orgasm too."

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

"Please don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old. My name is Sarah."

"Yes, uh Sarah."

He helped her into the shower and she immediately put her head under the warm cascading spray. It felt so good she didn't notice him taking off his shorts and climb into the shower behind her. That is until he picked up the soap and began washing her back. But his strong black hands felt so good on her back and shoulders that she almost moaned in pleasure.

His hands moved down to the small of her back. She almost forgot the situation that she was in as he gently washed her buttocks and it didn't even bother her when his hand slid between her legs to wash the dried cum off of her upper thighs. And even when his fingers scrubbed gently between her pussy lips it wasn't threatening at all. He took the shampoo and began washing her hair and she was feeling much better.

When he finished washing her hair and she'd rinsed out the shampoo, he turned her around and she saw that cousin Freddy's cock was standing tall. He lifted up her arms, still tied together at her wrists, lifted them over his head and kissed her. His big member was poking halfway up her stomach and she knew that it would soon be inside of her again.

She looked in his sweet young face and then turned around and put her bound hands up on the wall and spread her legs. It didn't take the black lad too long to figure out what to do next. He moved up behind her and directed his hard pole between her pussy lips.

"Go slow, just like before," she said. "If you feel like you're going to cum, then stop for a minute and rest." He slowly slid into her until his groin hit her arse cheeks. It felt like his cock was hitting her stomach and she groaned, "Grab my breasts Freddy."

His black hands cupped her breasts and the thrust into her. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Fuck me Freddy. Fuck your white bitch. Make me cum with your wonderful big cock."

Freddy found the white bitch's encouragement hot and was determined to make her cum before he did this time.

Sarah was impaled by this thick sword. It felt like it was hitting her heart as he slowly thrust into her. The sensations were intense and she pushed her buttocks back against his groin. He kept it up for almost ten minutes and she could feel an orgasm building. "Oh God yes, ooohhhh!" she moaned during a satisfying orgasm.

Freddy wasn't sure that she had had an orgasm, but he wasn't close yet although her cunt felt heavenly as his cock slid in and out. His young male ego was bursting with pride as he was obviously satisfying the white woman who was old enough to be his mother.

His slow pace was much more enjoyable and after another five minutes she was breathing hard as she heard him starting to grunt with each thrust. She could tell that he was close to climaxing and she let herself go as she felt the young man's black seed exploding into her womb. "OOOHH Freddy!" she moaned.

They stayed locked together while he caught his breath and the water began getting cold. His groin pushed against her buttocks as he ejaculated one last time before withdrawing.

As they got out of the shower, she saw that the cousin had been watching, his tool pointing at the ceiling, while she and Freddy took towels and began drying off. When she was dry, Eric walked up and grasped the soggy stocking, still binding her wrists, and pulled her into the bedroom. She could feel the Freddy's cum seeping out of her pussy as Eric led her to the bed.

"Lean over the bed bitch," he commanded and knowing that it was useless to argue, she did as she was told. He wasted no time sliding his black blade into her wet hole and began pumping furiously. He obviously wasn't interested in whether or not Sarah climaxed and kept pumping until he ejected another load of sperm into her cunt.

Just then the phone rang and everyone jumped, looking toward the nightstand. It rang four times and the answering machine picked it up. "Sarah, this is Kip. I haven't heard from you so I won't try bringing your car by today. How about I come by tomorrow, mid-morning? Bye." Sarah's heart sank and the two young black men grinned at each other.

"Well, it looks like we have you all to ourselves until tomorrow," said Freddy gleefully.

When Eric pulled out, he said to Sarah, "Bitch, why don't you change the sheets while I go down and raid your refrigerator?"

Sarah merely nodded her head in resignation as the Eric left. As soon as she pulled her favorite leather sheets off of the bed she knew that they were ruined as well as the mattress pad underneath and cum had soaked through to the mattress. She felt like crying as she felt more cum dripping down the inside of her thighs; leaving a little trail of white blobs on the carpet as she retrieved and put on new set of leather sheets. She loved leather; the smell and softness was enough to get her pussy wet, and now she knew that new set that she'd just paid almost three hundred pounds would probably be ruined as well.

"What's wrong," asked Freddy.

"My sheets, they're ruined."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said and then helped her finish making the bed.

Eric returned with a plate of sandwiches and a bunch of beers. "Would you like one?" he asked his cousin.

Freddy took two and offered one to Sarah. "Ma'am, I mean Sarah?"

She was tempted to refuse she realized that she was starving. "Yes please," she replied. She greedily took one and began devouring it. She watched them out of the corner of her eye while she ate, almost afraid that Eric would take the food away from her.

After they'd finished eating, the lads took turns having sex with her. She couldn't even guess how many millions of black sperm had made the journey into her fertile womb. She'd read that the average male released one hundred million swimmers each time he ejaculated. She guessed that her chances of not getting pregnant were near zero by now. Kip had come in her three times and she'd been mildly worried about get pregnant from him, but having Kip's child wasn't nearly as scary as having a black baby. Her mother, with her proper English upbringing, would be scandalized. Her father would probably disown her.

As Freddy grunted on top of her she guessed that after he was done about a billion, five hundred million sperm had been released inside of her pussy in the last two days, pretty much all of them from the two young black men. She wondered how many were still trying to penetrate her eggs as his thick black cock plunged into her. She was worn out now and almost beyond caring, but surprisingly she felt another orgasm building. She groaned and raised her hips to meet his as he deposited another load of black seed into her womb.

The moonlight peaked through the window as Sarah awoke. She'd been physically exhausted after they'd each fucked her one more time before the three of them fell asleep. She was lying on her side sandwiched between them and couldn't move. She could feel a hard cock squeezed between her butt cheeks and wondered if the young stud's erection ever went down.

They were both snoring as she wondered if she would be able to crawl over one of them without waking them up. Just then she felt the young man stir and push his erection against her tailbone. He was already spooning her and it didn't take him much maneuvering to slide inside of her again.

The few hours' sleep that she'd been given gave her enough energy that she was again able to enjoy the sensations his thick black cock were stirring inside of her. He was aggressively pushing up against her buttocks and pushing her against his cousin, waking him. The newly awakened lad took her tiny white hand and moved it to his crotch so that she could fondle him while his cousin fucked her.

After about ten minutes she began moaning. Through her half closed eyes she could see that Freddy had a big grin on his face and her hand could no longer encircle his rising erection. As Eric continued pummeling into her she cried out and her whole body shook as another orgasm ripped through her body.

When she was able to open her eyes, Freddy moved up in the bed and knelt next to her head. He pushed the head of her penis against her lips and Sarah opened her mouth and began sucking as Eric's assault grew more forceful.

It didn't take long before Eric was groaning and close to climax. Sarah was having trouble breathing around Freddy's cock as the one in her pussy was working its magic on the nerves when she felt his cum spurting into her again.

Eric groaned and pushed into her as he emptied the last of his sperm load deep into her stretched pussy. Sarah was no longer sucking Freddy's cock as she gasped for air as another orgasm had begun building inside of her. She was dismayed when Eric pulled out without caring for her, got up and went into the bathroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.