Leather - Book 1 - Cover

Leather - Book 1

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story was written for SarahLeather with a lot of input and suggestions from her. It is a story about her and Kip and her love of leather... and extramarital sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Size  

Work got a little slow and so I decided to leave my garage and go to the leather shop and get a new cap. I'd managed to misplace my old one; I think that I may have left it at Lady Dunhill's when her husband unexpectedly came home and I had to exit hastily out the back as I pulled up my leather pants. It's not that I'm afraid of angry husbands, mind you; it's because Dunhill would hire a gang of toughs to ambush me and that wouldn't be pretty.

I was trying on a couple of black leather caps when in walked a beautiful young woman with her two young, blond daughters. What got my attention was that they are all dressed in leather and I knew that I have to meet this woman.

They walked over to the boutique section and the woman started looking at leather bathing suits. I tried to remain unobtrusive while I watched her select several tiny bikinis and a one piece in various colours. She took her two daughters into the hallway and sat them down outside the changing room before she stepped inside and pulled the curtain closed.

I watched under the curtain as she slid off her leather boots, and then her leather pants slid sensuously down her calves and she lifted her feet up one at a time as stepped out of them. All I could see now was her bare feet and the lower part of her calves, but I could feel my groin tingle as I imagined her standing naked in the changing room before she tried on the first bathing suit.

I wondered what color she would try on first and I was pleasantly surprised when she pulled the curtain to show the suit to her daughters. It was the purple one piece. The leather was so thin and supple that I could see her nipples and at the bottom; showing off the camel toe of her slightly protruding shaved mounds. She turned around and showed her backside to her daughters, and to me. The suit was so tight it was like a second skin on her round buttocks. She turned back around and ran her hands up the soft leather while she looked into the mirror.

I had to adjust my pants as my manhood began filling with blood and I was disappointed when she stepped back into the changing room and pulled the curtain closed. The one piece came off and she stepped into tiny blue bikini bottom.

I waited impatiently for the curtain to open and when it did I let out an inaudible whistle. The blue bikini was obscenely small. The top two triangles barely covered her C cup breasts. The soft leather had excited her nipples and they were as hard and as large as pencil erasers. The bottom triangle barely covered her shaved sex.

She lifted her arms and turned around. The suit back had a small blue triangle that didn't even cover her smooth round buttocks and disappeared at the bottom in the crack of her gorgeous ass. The woman had a figure that would stop traffic. I wondered about her age since she didn't look old enough to have two young daughters. Maybe she was their baby sitter? No they looked too much like her. Maybe she was their auntie.

I heard the oldest girl ask, "Mummy, can we go?"

"Just a minute dear; let mummy get dressed." She disappeared back into the changing room.

My erection was half way down my pants leg and pressing against the leather; it was all I could do not to cum in my pants. I turned and picked out a cap and walked casually to the checkout stand. The young clerk watched me approach and her eyes scanned my body. She must have seen my problem because she looked away with a small smile on her face and she wouldn't look me in the eyes as she rang up my purchase.

I went outside and hung out outside the window where I could watch the young mother paying for her swimsuits and leave. I walked a safe distance behind them as they headed toward the coffee shop. Several neighborhood toughs were sitting outside, making lewd comments as the woman and her daughters went it. The woman pretended to ignore them, but I saw a small smile on her lips as she passed by them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.