Eve and Her Dad - Cover

Eve and Her Dad

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Eve threw the bag of her dirty clothes into the trunk of her little import automobile. She was thirty years old and divorced. She had only been on her own for the past seven months. She had found a small efficiency apartment only a few blocks from her childhood home where her father still lived.

It was a big rambling house that Eve had enjoyed exploring when she was young. Finally as she matured so did her sense for the spacious home that she had been fortunate enough to grow up in with her adoring parents, Jake and Mary. Mary had passed away three years ago but her father still lived there. It was much too big for one person but Jake couldn't leave all his fond memories buried in that house behind.

Eve started her car and pulled out of her complex's parking lot. She was taking her laundry, a weekly task, to her childhood home. Using the family washer and dryer saved Eve all the quarters she would have to use in her complex's basement laundry room. It also gave her the opportunity to spend some time with her handsome fifty-two year old father while enjoying the warmth of her childhood home.

Jake had offered Eve her old room when she separated from her ex husband but she had politely declined. She loved her father with all her heart but she didn't want to be in that house and "Live by my rules!" His rules were stricter than she wanted to deal with again. When she broke a rule when she was a headstrong teenage girl sometimes Jake found no alternative than taking Eve across his lap for a good old fashion bare bottom spanking.

That was very embarrassing when she was a teen and she had no doubts that if she disobeyed her father now, thirty years old or not, she would be over his lap yelling for mercy. No she liked it just fine the way it was. She visited her father as his equal. Adult to adult. She wasn't about to give up her independence to become a thirty year old child under her Daddy's influence.

When she pulled into the driveway she noticed her Dad's twenty year old Cadillac was still in the driveway. He was retired but found many things to do during the long days since his retirement. The front door was locked which was unusual when he was at home. Eve used her own key and called out as she entered the house. "Dad? Daddy, are you home?"

No answer. He was probably out for his afternoon power walk. Jake kept himself fit. She opened the door to the cellar to find that her Dad had forgotten to turn off the lights. She slowly and carefully descended the steep cellar stairs being careful not to stumble over her very full laundry bag. Halfway down the steps she could see another light on at the far end of the cellar where her Father's work bench was.

Jake was standing in front of his work area staring down at something on the bench surface, unaware that his daughter was close by. He hadn't heard her coming down the stairs because he was intent on something else. Eve's eyes flew wide open as she realized that her Father's sweat pants were around his ankles and his right hand was stroking the biggest cock she had ever seen. It had to be eight or nine inches long, thick as Eve's wrists with a large bulbous mushroom head dripping with clear precum.

Eve was paralyzed halfway down the stairway. She wasn't sure what to do. If she was careful she could turn around and climb back up the stairs as quietly as possible so Jake would never know that his daughter had seen him masturbating, but Eve didn't move. She continued to stare at Jake's hand stroking up and down his thick shaft, which was now slippery from his hand dragging his juices along its heavily veined surface.

Eve's mouth was watering as she watched her Dad jerk his big prick up and down. Father or not, Eve could not help but wonder what it would feel like to put her Father's monster in her wet mouth. She had done her share of cocksucking while growing up and had always enjoyed it. Each one had it's own unique flavor. She wondered what her Father's cock would taste like. Her panties were becoming moist as she fantasized about having her own Father's cock in her mouth so she could bring him pleasure like she had done for so many others. The thought of sucking her Dad's big fat cock had her pussy soaking her panties.

Across the expanse of the cellar Eve could hear grunts coming from her father. Jake looked down as his cock erupted. He wanted to make sure all of his spend would wind up in the waste basket in front of him and not spot the area rug in front of his bench. Eve watched as her Father's sperm shot in long creamy white ropes of thick juice from his cock's big eye into the waste receptacle. When Jake's cock stopped spurting he raised his hand to his mouth and sucked the remains of his thick cock juice off of his hand.

Eve's mature pussy throbbed as a mild orgasm ripped through her. Jeez! He's licking his sperm off of his hand. That is so fucking hot! She thought as she turned slowly to go back up the stairs before her Father noticed her, and that she had watched him in his private act of self love. He would not be happy if he was aware that his daughter watched him.

She escaped detection creeping ever so quietly back up the stairs being careful not to bump her bag of clothes and making a noise that her Father would hear. She pulled the door to the cellar closed gently, then threw it open hard enough to bump the wall and make a definite Bang! sound.

In a loud clear voice she yelled down to her Father. "Daddy! Are you down the cellar Daddy?"

He yelled back. "Yes I am Evie."

She walked down the stairs again, this time slow enough for her Father to make himself decent. His sweat pants were back where they belonged by the time Eve made it to the cellar and began loading the washing machine with her soiled clothes.

Jake came up behind her as she bent over the big white machine admiring his daughter's still firm and shapely bottom. She stood and started the machine while Jake bent his head to give Eve a kiss on her cheek. "I was just going out for my walk. I'll be back in about thirty minutes and we can have coffee together."

She watched her Father walk up the stairs knowing that he wasn't wearing underwear. His bottom was also firm and shapely from all the walking and yard work he did on a daily basis. She felt another tingle between her legs as she watched her Father disappear up the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.