Dream or Nightmare? - Cover

Dream or Nightmare?

Copyright© 2013 by Harry Carton

Chapter 4

I woke up and saw the sun streaming in through the blinds. There were two rumpled spots in the bed next to me, but no girls. Considering the morning wood I was sporting, that was good. I staggered to the open door and stuck my head out. I checked left and right, and felt for a moment that I was in an FBI sim. I walked across the hall to the bathroom and found all my stuff spread out around the sink.

That was nice of them. Somebody was taking care of poor old Dad.

I clicked the lock, and tried the flying Superman pose as I leaned against the wall, trying to point the reluctant member down toward the bowl. Eventually I managed to empty my bladder, and it retreated to its normal shape and size. I didn't bother to shave, but did process my teeth through the mint flavored paste. While doing all that, I reviewed the nightmare that was yesterday. My marriage – ha! She was fucking other guys from the beginning. Before the beginning. It was never a marriage. The only good things to come out of that whole mess were in the kitchen making breakfast, at the moment.

When I opened the door, there was Lexi. No it was Mandy. She had a complete set of clothes for me. She handed them to me, pointed me at the bedroom and said, "Dressed, breakfast, then talk." She shut the door behind me. "Really, Dad," she shouted in through the closed door, "Tighty whities? Seriously? We're gonna have to get you into the 21st century."

I followed the instruction of the bossy-britches and came out for breakfast. It was French toast and OJ. "Sorry, Daddy." It was Lexi this time. "Nothing but Diet Coke in the fridge. No coffee. We'll have to get some."

While we finished up the chow, I learned that classes were to start in a few days, that they hadn't met anyone in the building, but there was a cute bunch of guys who hung out at the bar on the corner.

I raised my eyebrow at that.

"Dad, we were just sitting at Starbucks. We didn't even go in. Cheeze!" It was Mandy this time.

The phone rang and Lexi answered. "Hello? ... Oh, Hi, Mom ... No it's Mandy. Or maybe it's Lexi. I get confused sometimes. So what's up? Have you gotten to talk to Dad yet? ... No idea. He called last night and said he wanted to talk to us this weekend ... No ... Okay, I'll tell him if he calls." And she hung up.

It rang almost immediately. " ... Yes, Mom ... No ... Have you tried his office? ... No idea. Okay. Bye again, Mom."

She unplugged the phone from the wall. "She sounds desperate, Daddy."

Mandy picked up the narrative. "When she called us yesterday, she said you were having some 'problems.' I asked her if Dad had finally twigged to her fucking around all day, or if he was pissed when he found out that we weren't really his daughters. That shut her up, let me tell you."

I had reached for my glass of OJ and nearly dropped it on the table. I did manage to spill most of it. There was a brief time-out while napkins were spread around, and then tossed.

Lexi said, "Yeah. That's about what we thought would happen. That's why we needed you here to tell you..." They came around, one on each side, and hugged me. "We've known she was a slut for almost six years. We found out about being somebody else's bio-kids since we had the meeting with the lawyer. That's when we got to read Pop-pop's letter."

"I got the letter when Pop-pop died. You girls were about nine," I said. "It was a big shock. I didn't find out about the other guys 'til yesterday."

Mandy: "So ... why did you stay all this time?"

"You have to ask?" I replied. "Because I could never leave my Sweetness and Light. Plus, I thought it was just something that happened before we married."

"Wow," it was Mandy this time, "How did your find out on a Monday? I thought her schedule was Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for the guys, then you and her on Friday night and Saturdays."

"Whoa!" I said. "Before I get into how I found out on Monday, you have to tell me how you got all that info about her schedule."

Lexi: "Well, we came home early on a Friday, 'bout six years ago. We just started eighth grade. They let us out 'cause the power went out in the school. We tried to call Mom, but there was no answer. So we got a ride to the end of our driveway."

Mandy: "There was a strange Camaro in front of the house. We went around to the back door, which is always open, you know? But it was locked. So we entered through the alternate access portal – the window in our room. I guess you knew we sometimes would sneak out that way to meet with boys, right?"

I nodded. "Old Yeller knows about sneaking around to meet boys."

Lexi laughed and slugged me [hard] on the arm. She said, "Anyway, when we got in there we heard a bunch of moaning and groaning coming from your bedroom. It was Mom's voice. Then we heard some strange man's voice talking to her. Couldn't make out the words. I looked at Mandy, she looked at me. We both said 'That slut!'"

Mandy: "We sat down quiet as mice and listened for the next hour, while they did it. Whatever form it took. I mean ... nobody does it for an hour, right?"

"Well," I said with a grin, "if you do it right, it can go on for a long time."

Both: "Really?! That's awesome."

Mandy again: "So eventually he had to leave. It was about 2:00. We waited a little, crawled out our supersecret access portal, came around to the front door and entered with the untroubled air of pure innocence. We just said they let us out early."

Lexi: "Which was true."

"'Untroubled air of pure innocence'?" I asked. "Where did you get that line from?"

"Romance novels." That was both of them together. I laughed.

Lexi: "So the next day we set up our web cam on the top shelf of the bookcase in your bedroom. Nobody ever bothered it for years. We've got about a gig of silent porn movies of her. They were revolting. She even got it from her boyfriends when she had her period. But she took it in the ass then."

"I don't want to hear all the details," I protested.

Mandy: "Sorry, Daddy ... We got you on Friday nights and Saturdays, too. By the way, you're much better then any of them, Dad. What a stud you are."

Lexi: "You're quite a hunk, Daddy."

Mandy: "And God! When you were eating her out, it was so hot that..."

I put my hands over both their mouths. "TMI, my dears."

Lexi: "She is such a slut. I hate her for cheating on you. We'll never forgive her for that. Now you tell how you discovered her yesterday."

I hesitated. Finally I said, "All right, but first you both have to sit down and not be holding a glass of OJ."

They sat. "I came home early yesterday. Cause I was lonely for you guys and just wanted to talk to Liz. I found her, in the breeding barn, she was giving a blowjob and then fucking ... a stallion. The big black Arabian, Cideron."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.