Through a Glass Dimly, Book 3
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

They arrived at the little clearing. John only gave them a little resistance when they tied him to a tree with a gag. Now, all six converged on Karen who truly looked scared. One of them said, "We going to take turns with you until you're screwed just like you screwed us on that test."

I came out behind them and said, "I don't think so! Let her go!" Four of them turned to be between Karen and me. She began to fight now and the two holding her had their attention fully taken with her struggles. The other four moved toward me.

One of them pulled out a knife. I looked at them and smiled at him. "That will cost you a broken arm. Perhaps you should have studied whatever subject in school so you wouldn't be such losers rather than trying a little kidnapping and rape." They took two more steps towards me. I said, "Guys, this is your lucky day. I'm giving you the opportunity to surrender. If you get on your knees with your hands on top of your head, I won't hurt you. You with the knife, no matter what, I will break your arm.

He snarled and came at me. I stood with my hands on my hips. At what seemed just after the last possible moment, I moved and he and the knife fell separately. His lower arm was hanging loosely broken just above the wrist. He had screamed and now was moaning on the ground holding his arm. One of the guys holding Karen said, "Hold still, Bitch, or I'll cut you!"

I said, "Going for your knife will be hazardous to your health. The rest of you idiots either surrender or have a try at taking me. Karen pulled loose from one of the two holding her and the other had to use two hands to hold her.

The one who released her dropped to his knees and put his hands on his head. He said, "I know who he is. You guys need to get down. He's the guy at the college shooting!"

"Now, guys, there is still four of you if you let Karen go. She won't leave while you have John and he seems tied up at the moment. Maybe four of you could take me. I'm not using a gun. Give it a try. You won't be allowed to run away except by going through me.

The one holding Karen tried to get his knife and hang on to her. I think it was similar to trying to hold a wildcat. She wasn't giving an inch now. She knew she was going to be safe. Lisa was sneaking up behind knife boy. She put her pistol to the back of his head. She said, "That's just a thirty-two but it will still blow your head off! Let her go! Do it easy or my pistol may discharge!"

He slowly released her from his grip making no attempt to go for his knife. I looked at his pants and the front was wet where he had pissed himself. I allowed a small smile cross my face. Lisa said, "Face down on the ground with your arms and legs spread wide." He obeyed her. She moved the pistol from the back of his head to his ass and stuck it there tightly making him grunt. She said, "Maybe I should fuck your ass with this pistol and pull the trigger. If you get prompt medical help, you'll live but you'll shit in a bag for the rest of your life. Don't move and tempt me."

That left three. I said, "Guys, that leaves three of you. You have three choices. You can attack me. If you win, you might overpower Lisa, then there will be two hot girls here. You can run but I will take you down before you can get far. Last, you can surrender.

"You don't have good choices. If you don't pick one, I will charge you and force you to fight."

I gave them a second or so and then said, "On three, I'm going to make it happen. One. Two." Two of them dropped to their knees with their hands held high. I looked at the last one. He slowly raised his hands. I made a motion for him to drop to his knees. He did. "Karen, untie John." She ran to John pulled out his gag and kissed him before untying the rope holding him to the tree. Mentally, I said, "Karen, John, it's time for you to leave here with Lois and Jeremy. We talk to you later at the car." Out loud, I said, "Now, go!" Karen took John's hand and they ran off like the kids that they were. Mentally, I told Lois and Jeremy to leave and meet them at the car.

"Gentlemen, the question is now what should we do with you? If you tried this once, you might try it again. I think it's quite possible you've done this before and got away with it. I know a sure way to stop you but death is so permanent.

"The six of you were going to rape the young lady in front of her boyfriend. Since they have both seen your faces, I am guessing that killing them and hiding the bodies would have followed the rape."

I paused for effect. They looked sincerely worried. The one who had held Karen looked like he was about to puke. I said, "Now, other than by dying, how can you convince me that you won't try this again? Ever? On anyone?"

Two more pissed themselves. The knife guy who had held Karen had his bladder let go again. Lisa said, "If you get my gun dirty, I will make you suck it clean."

I don't know if his sphincter let go, but his bladder sure did, again. He was badly scared.

I said, "Now, if you don't have any ideas, I will have to think of something, like castration." They weren't happy. I let them stew.

I snapped my fingers and said, "I know. You might walk out of the woods to the school and confess to a campus cop or teacher what you were planning to do and that three men in masks with guns stopped you. Tell them you want to be arrested by the police or we won't believe that you are confessing and will hurt you by shooting your balls off."

I walked over to the first knife guy. "Do you think you can do that?"

"No!" I kicked his broken arm producing a truly anguished scream.

"I guess you want to be the first to lose your balls then."

"No! No! I'll do it! I'll confess to every rape we've committed here. Please, don't kick my arm again! Don't take my balls!"

I walked over to the next one and said, "Your choice. Confess or castration!"

"I'll go with him to confess."

"Is there anyone who doesn't want to confess?" I pulled out my knife. It was a Crocodile Dundee type of knife and was as sharp as it looked.

"We'll confess. We'll make 'em call the cops." They said in a ragged chorus.

I said, "I have ways to find you. I know who you are. If you don't do what you have just agreed to do, I will know and I will hunt you down." I said that last part slowly. "Now, help each other up and go back to the school. If there's no one there, call nine-one-one on your own. You need for the police to pick you up. You won't know how but I will get a copy of the police report. Don't try any tricks. Having to eat your testicles will be distasteful. It will hurt, too."

Lisa said, "You heard the man. Start walking!" Slowly they rose and helped each other walk back to the school. We followed along behind to the edge of the tree line and waited. They found someone and a campus cop came out to them before they got inside the building. They conversed with him. I saw him take his phone and make a call. A police van came up about ten minutes later and took them away in handcuffs except for the one who had a broken arm.

We backed into the trees and quickly found the four youth who attacked us hugging us happily. We took them to Lois' home and to Karen's home for each couple. I cautioned them. "You can tell your parents only. Don't let it be known around school. Just play dumb and act surprised when people tell you about it. Don't walk through the woods any more though it's probably safe."

John said, "Yeah, we'll probably have more privacy on the open road for the rest of the school year with the cops watching the woods." After Lois and Jeremy got out, John said, "I'm glad you were there. I'm also glad you're on our side. I didn't see what you did to Josh but sure heard the crack."

"Talk to Karen's father if your dad doesn't hunt. Learn about firearms. The rest is taking some self-defense courses and practicing. You know Stan and Irene?" They nodded. "You should see Irene. She's almost as fast as I am and knows how to bury a high heel where it will hurt for a long while. She likes the mini skirts, too, and she's almost as tall as Lisa."

John chuckled, "It would be a tough way to go but might be worth it."

We all grinned and hugs went all around. As they left, I heard Karen say, "You're staying with me tonight."

We picked up some Chinese food and went home to undress and eat.

Lightgazer asked, "Why didn't you hurt them more?"

I said, "It would have been easy. However, there are rules and the police will protect a bad guy if he is hurt unnecessarily. Humiliation can't be seen and works well, too. Making them go to the police will get them in real trouble and keep them too busy to hurt anyone else. John is right. The police will be watching that wooded path now even though it is unlikely anything will happen."

We heard a soft voice say, "I'm going to learn all Daddy's tricks and be able to protect myself when I grow up."

I said, "Laura, that doesn't mean you go out looking for trouble."

"Didn't you do that today?"

"No, I identified my targets and knew what arms they had as well as likely experience levels. The results were, from my experience, a foregone conclusion. You never apply more violence than absolutely necessary. Also, if we hadn't stopped them today, they would have returned on another day. With no one there, our friends might have been hurt badly."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.