Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 12

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Elsa laughed as Jessika and Emma climbed up on the wagon and tackled her. Even though she didn't know the older lady, she remembered Emma, Jeff's kid, and welcomed her with open arms. Falling back onto the hay bales, they frolicked and pinched and kissed each other, rolling around in glee until Jess fell backwards off the far side of the wagon, toppling head over heels until she hit the ground.

All the cheery banter and mock fighting vanished in an instant, then Emma dropped down next to her FPITW (Favorite Person, etc.) and leaned down over her. "You okay, hon?" she asked, already knowing that she wasn't from the angry, painful sounds and hisses coming from Jessika's throat. When Emma touched her left arm, Jessi yelped and slapped her away with her other arm.

"Fuck!" Jessi barked angrily. "Just ... Fuck!" Then she lay back, tears streaming from her eyes as she tried to block out the pain from her broken arm and shoulder.

"Lemme see," Elsa coaxed Emma as she gently shoved in between them. "Oh, looks bad, sweetie, but ... nothing that can't be fixed with a little..."

Jessi flinched back, suddenly realizing that the wondrous beauty she and Emma had fixated on was a Phoenix! "No!" she snarled.

But it was too late. Elsa had her eyes closed, Phoenix fire flowing out of her hands and into Jessi's broken bones. "Jeez, you're a mess," she murmured as she concentrated on repairing Jessi's damage. "This'll just be a minute, hun..." she cooed as she continued to work. Then, "Fuck! You live with a Phoenix and she let this happen?"

"Please ... stop..." Jessi whimpered. "Don't..."

"It's okay, hun," Elsa assured her, not understanding what the middle-aged woman was complaining about. Didn't she know about the healing abilities of a Phoenix? "We're almost done..."

Jessika dropped her head back, tears flowing from her eyes.

Vanessa suddenly appeared next to the trio on the ground. "What're you doing to her?"

Emma looked up and said, "Jessi fell. This girl is a Phoenix and..." she's fixing her!

Vanessa gasped, then stared hopefully at Emma. Emma nodded, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks. Vanessa crouched down and watched closely. This strange, dark girl was using Phoenix fire in a manner she'd not known could be done. Jessika's body was beginning to glow an almost invisible blue.

"All done," Elsa grinned, then sat back to gaze at the fallen woman, now completely healed from anything that had ever been wrong with her. "How do you feel?"

"Why?" Jessi whimpered, her youthful face staring up at the demon girl in complete devastation. "Why couldn't you just leave me alone? I would have healed – the way nature intended..."

Elsa stopped smiling, feeling upset, but she didn't understand quite why. Was this woman who'd been dying of Liver Cancer saying that she hadn't wanted to be saved? She didn't understand. But, she wasn't going to invade her mind just to find out what was wrong with her; that had been the old Lisa. She was the new, improved, more considerate version. She hoped.

She looked up to see Vanessa crouched next to her. 'Thank you, ' the girl thought at her. Elsa still didn't understand, but the girl looked...

"You're Vanessa, right?" Elsa asked, "You were at the Jurassic Lodge when that wild wormhole nearly blew off the roof."

"What?" Vanessa asked. "There was no 'wild wormhole', but that is where I met Jessi. And who are you anyway? Were you a guest at the lodge or something? I don't remember you."

"Wait," Elsa insisted. "There was a wild wormhole that broke through the ceiling in your bedroom and it nearly sucked you and that girl Jessika right through the roof. And then Jessika turned young and..." Her voice trailed off. Vanessa was slowly shaking her head in confusion. "She said you did it. You made her young again."

"She would never have let me do that," Vanessa mumbled in denial. "She wouldn't let us help her."

"So," Elsa shrugged, giving up on ever figuring it out without some mental prying, and she'd sworn off her evil 'Lisa' persona. "Whatever happened to that girl, anyway?"

Vanessa didn't answer. Instead, she looked down at the woman Elsa had just saved. There was a deep joy in her eyes and she radiated a happy satisfaction that was almost orgasmic in its intensity.

Glancing over at Emma, Elsa saw the same look on her face. 'What in the holy fuck is going on here?' she wondered. If this went on much longer, she was going to raid somebody's mind. "So, why is everybody spooked when I ask about that girl Jessika?" she asked, directing her question to both girls.

"That's because I'm right here," a young Jessi replied, glaring up at the unknown Phoenix who'd just saved her from a slow, horrible death.

You're Jess ... Yes, I see you are," Elsa said, finally comprehending the emotional radiation from the other two Phoeni.

"I know who I am," Jessi argued, pressing against the dirt to get into a sitting position. "What I want to know is, 'Who the fuck are you'?"

Elsa smiled. "I'm Lis ... Elsa. I'm Elsa." She held out a hand to the girl she'd been rolling around with in the hay a few moments earlier – before she'd flooded her body with a healing, immortalizing dose of Phoenix fire.

Emma stared at the new girl, suddenly comprehending. "No! You're not! Well, your name may be Elsa ... now, but ... You're Lisa!" She grinned, almost laughing at her sudden joy. "You used to be Lisa!" She'd known Lisa all her life, except for the last decade or so that she'd been ... gone, but ... now she was back! She wrapped her arms around Elsa and hugged her tightly. "I knew there was something special about you! I just knew it!"

"So, to get out of your exile, you died and came back?" Vanessa wanted to know, hardly believing it except for Emma broadcasting her delight through all of them.

"Well," Elsa grunted, holding an exuberant, beautifully naked Emma at arm's length for a minute. "This body is new, but I didn't actually..." Then she considered what to tell them. "Well, I guess I did. I died and came back."

Emma stopped struggling to kiss her again and sat, sighing happily and giggling every few seconds. "So, how did it happen? I mean, you're like, indestructible. Oh! Can you fly? Does this body have wings? Or is it human like mine?"

"Well, this is the body I had before I had..." Elsa stopped, thinking hard. "Um, the one before the one I had ... as..." Beth! "Um, never mind," she shrugged. "Yes, it can fly!"

Emma sat there, smiling. She shivered, then said, "I'm so happy!"

Elsa sighed, smiling herself, and rolled her eyes up at Vanessa.

"All right!" Emma mockingly protested as she noticed the eye roll. "So I'm sappy. I'm still happy."

"Good for you!" grunted Jessika. "Help me up, you bunch of cretins."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.