Sister's Humiliation - Cover

Sister's Humiliation

Copyright© 2013 by twright

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Getting drunk can have very bad consequences. (Caution. Very sadistic and mean.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Growing up in a deeply religious household always seemed really unfair to me. There were so many fun things my sister Katie and I were never allowed to do unless my parents were not at home. Katie wasn't allowed to party or date, and I wasn't allowed to play computer games because they were the work of Satan. But in April of the year I turned 15 I found out there were advantages to it too.

Katie was three years older than me. She was tall, with pale skin, long black hair and really large breasts. The first time I saw her breasts was when I was 12 and she was 15. She was coming out of the shower and accidentally dropped her towel. I had never thought of her sexually before that, but after I saw her tits, I immediately went to my room and jerked off to her yearbook photo. Even my first fantasy about her was brutal. I imagined running into her room, ripping off her towel, groping her tits and finally fucking her on her bed as she cried. I had never had a fantasy like that before. After I came I spent a lot of time thinking about why I had imagined raping my own sister. I decided it didn't bother me. I found a photo of her from last summer in which some of her cleavage was visible and started jerking off to it, pressing my dick against her face. This time I imagined forcing her to suck my cock.

After that day I started jerking off to my sister almost every day. I even started using her underwear to jerk off. I rubbed my cock in her bras after she washed them. I searched her drawers and discovered a small hiding place between drawers where she kept three thongs, two black and one red. Our mother would have been shocked.

Next to her thongs I also found another secret: her diary. I made sure to read it whenever Katie was not at home. She wrote a lot about her feelings.

"I wish Mom and Dad would stop controlling my life. I don't want to be a sinner, just to have some fun like the other girls. I want to wear a nice dress and go dancing and make out ... I would never do more than that, I would never sleep with a boy before marriage. Just a kiss can't be so bad..."

She was still a virgin. Hot. I got my camera and took a photo of that page. A few months later I found something that made me even more horny:

"Sometimes I worry that I play with myself too much. But it's better to do that than to surrender myself to someone else, isn't it? I'm not pure but I try to avoid the really bad sins."

I really wanted to see her tits again. I spied on her through keyholes and open windows but all I got to see was her underwear. Until one year my parents started going to religious meetings in a nearby town once a month. At first they wanted to take us too but we convinced them that we wouldn't have enough time to do our homework.

When my parents were out, Katie went to parties and I played video games. According to her diary, Katie was still a virgin but she started drinking a lot, just like her friends. She often came home drunk on Saturday night. Sometimes she forgot to close the door to her room when she changed for bed. I could see her without even leaving my own room. Her tits were big and bouncy. Her nipples were small and hard. I saw her wearing a thong. I managed to take some blurry photos of her tits and her ass. I just never got to see her pussy. I wondered if she was trimmed or even shaved. My bet was trimmed.

Katie made herself a secret Facebook profile. (Our parents disapproved of Facebook.) The photos she posted weren't as sexy as those of some of her friends that I sometimes jerked off to, but in some of them she looked very beautiful. I saved them into a hidden folder on my computer along with the photos of her tits and her ass.

Once I shared the best photo of her tits that I had with some people in a chat room. They all liked it. One of them sent me a private message saying he would love to rough those tits up. We ended up chatting for two hours. He had a sister he wanted to rape, too. Her name was Christina and she was very thin, with curly black hair and small tits. We exchanged ideas about how to torture our sisters. "My sister was born to suck cock. Your sister was born to be beaten." he said. We chatted every other week after that.

That April, when she was 18, Katie came home more drunk than I'd ever seen her. In fact she was so drunk that she didn't make it to the door. I watched her collapse in our yard with a bottle of vodka in her hand. I watched her for a couple of moments. No reaction. Wow, was she passed out? I decided to go help her. I was hoping to cop a feel as I helped her stand up.

I went downstairs and shook her. Nothing. She was really passed out completely. "Hey Katie," I said, "I'll help you stand up." I lifted her up from behind and let my hands accidentally rub against her breasts. Katie didn't even make a sound. I tried dragging her for a couple of steps and as I did I put my hands on her tits and squeezed. Still no reaction from Katie. Her tits felt firm but soft.

I realized I had an opportunity here. To make sure, I shook Katie hard and said her name. Nothing. Too much vodka.

The streets were empty and the night was warmer than usual. I made a decision. I put the vodka bottle in her bag and put the bag around my shoulder. Then I dragged Katie out of our yard and down the street, holding on tightly to her boobs. I looked around but all the lights were out. Everyone was asleep. Going under the streetlights made me nervous anyway. Katie's high heels clicked on the pavement as I dragged her.

Three houses over was an abandoned house with an overgrown back yard where the cool kids sometimes smoked joints. It was empty now. I couldn't believe what I was doing and I worried about what I would say if Katie suddenly woke up, but I dragged her to the back yard anyway. I had a huge boner from groping her tits.

I laid Katie down on the grass and looked at her. She was wearing a short black skirt and a stylish white shirt. Her bra was black and I was sure she was wearing a black thong.

Very carefully I lifted her skirt. Black thong. I was right. I took a deep breath and pulled it off her legs. Finally I got my answer. Her pussy was trimmed to a landing strip about as wide as my finger. My hands trembled as I reached out and touched her pussy lips. I started pushing one finger into her. She was dry. In my fantasies she was dry too. I got the finger in deeper and smiled. I was fingering my own sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.