Mikko Is Not a Party Girl - Cover

Mikko Is Not a Party Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mikko is happy to be out of school but she fears she has missed the boat with meeting boys and making new friends. She has decided to be more receptive to boys that want to explore her female parts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy  

In the grey netherworld that rested in the industrial valley under the shadow of Mount Fuji, a quiet little girl called Mikko excelled in school and obeyed her parents with diligent discipline. She was a pretty child resembling one of the Snow Maiden fairy princesses that were rumored to be the seed-bearers of the original samurai warriors of so many years long past.

Now she was finishing up her studies and her father instructed her to be ready to assume her family responsibilities during the summer months before she started a new life in the University in Tokyo. She was excited and made certain she had plenty of clean underwear and socks and that her inks and paper were packed securely inside her traveling bag. Mikko was a drawer of the ancient words in pictures. She drew each one with a delicate touch. Her teacher, old Mister Taksumi was most impressed by her ability to focus and concentrate on the sweeping curves that cannot be taught but must be within the soul. He was old enough and wise enough to know instinctively that this lovely child of the morning mist was not like the other hedonistic and scatterbrained females waiting to be bred like domesticated animals at their family's wishes or to serve already married masters with perverted tastes.

This was the last day of the school year and it was the last year of Mikko's basic education. She was a full 18 winters now and had blossomed into a young woman of considerable charm. It was her eyes that sort of caught people's attention first. They were deep like the mountain pools resting serenely in hidden corners of the descending melted snow. Yet those who gazed with serious intent into their depths saw only that which they wanted to see as if she had the power to read the inner thoughts of their core. Most of the other students tried not to look directly at young Mikko because it tended to stir them into unfamiliar feelings not consistent with their normal everyday thoughts.

Her hair was usually swept back and held together close to the back of her head with the long flowing tresses rising up in an arc like the tail of a proud filly ready to gallop to the finish line. When she turned her head the flow of her hair caused most of the male students in close visual contact to experience erections that nagged their shafts until the tell-tale beads of liquid pre-cum stained their tight-fitting uniforms.

Of course, Mikko always wore the traditional school uniform like an obedient girl who tried her best to follow orders from her elders.

Her frilly white blouse was always spotless and never reflected a single wrinkle. She ironed them herself in the hours before jumping into her soft pallet in the corner of her tiny bedroom with the large window looking out to the huge mountain that guarded the valley. Mikko was a bit different because she never ever wore any clothing in her bed at night. She liked the feel of complete freedom of any restriction on her delicate skin and the way the night air licked at her innocent slit and naked backside in the light of the harvest moon.

Of course, her uniform skirt was of the variety that ended right at the point just below the view of her white panties bulging with her plump female slit and a bush that had never seen the edge of a blade. Her pubic hair was tended nicely because she combed it with a small brush much smaller than the one she used each night on her long black hair. She derived a great deal of pleasure from combing her pubic hair because when she caught a snag and had to pull it out, her lips were pulled apart slightly and she would have to sop up the juices that overflowed onto her bed. It never failed to make her breathe rapidly and she usually slept well after a particularly strenuous session of combing between her legs.

Mikko knew that the uniform skirt would reveal her schoolgirl plain white panties whenever she bent over forward even at the slightest angle. All the girls knew that and they used the ploy ceaselessly just to agitate the boys for their personal delight. She preferred not to do this unseemly act because she had something inside her that told her it was not the right thing to do.

When she was standing on the stairs or even up on the teacher's platform, she watched the boys get big knots inside their trousers looking up at her panties. She tried to get a size bigger than she needed so that they would not be so erotic but all that did was to make the view of her panty-covered private parts more enticing as her curves shifted restlessly under the loose fabric. Also, it was harder to keep all of her pubic hair inside her panties when they were loose like that and sometimes stray strands would peek out from the edges like runaway vagabonds.

She wore the regulation patent leather flat bottomed shoes with the little strap across her almost knee-high white socks. Mikko used bleach to keep her panties and her socks as white as could be because she didn't want anyone to ever accuse her of being a "dirty" girl. She meant dirty in the sense of wearing soiled clothing or brushing one's teeth and stuff like that. She really did not have a firm grasp of what "dirty" meant when it came to the things that males and females did together when they were in private with no prying eyes to interfere with their explorations.

Her mother tried to explain things to her but all she did was confuse Mikko with talk of birds and bees and how she was meant to be a beautiful vase to be filled with lovely flowers. She almost burst out laughing at how ridiculous it all sounded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.