The Cult - Cover

The Cult

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Cult conditions their teens and entertains their members.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

1.01 The Cult:

1.02 Daniel and Lisa, First Stage Puberty:

1.03 Daniel:

1.04 Mother and Son, First Ejaculation:

1.05 Lisa:

1.06 Mother and Daughter, First Orgasm:

1.07 The Boy and Daniel, The Sybian:

1.08 Daniel and Lisa:


1.01 The Cult:

The 'Society of the Divine Path' is a religious Cult located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. On the surface it is faith based, beneath the surface, it is a sexually oriented society. The Cult believes that God put humans on the earth for reproduction and sexual enjoyment without the moral constraints imposed by laws and accepted religious beliefs. Sexual training is by age group, 14-15 and 16-17 with some students advancing forward and some being kept in place. Strict rules prevent students, under fourteen, from reading sexually oriented material and from accessing sexually oriented websites. All rooms of all the residences are under 24 hour surveillance by HD cameras.

The Cult uses its wealth and influence to purchase a wide range of sexual drugs and state of the art sexual devices. The Cult has also become a location for field trials of these drugs and devices.

For transformations and enhancements, the Cult uses DNA nanotechnology. The nano-particles are programed to target specific areas of the human body including behavior. The delivery of the nano-particles is via injection or by a liquid orange drink.

The Cult controls the maturing and sexual development of all children. Their mental conditioning starts early with additives to their meals which are stopped just prior to their Puberty Ceremony at age 14. The Cult will assign members of the inner circle, including the mothers, to witness the enhancing of a boy and girl as they enter the first stage of puberty. Selected 18 year olds will become the Cult's Surrogate Lovers and used for the enjoyment of the inner circle, clients and special guests.

Puberty 1st Stage: Age 14

1. Loss of bodily hair below the shoulders

2. Breasts: B

3. Clitoris: Length 1/2", Diameter 5/16"

4. Vagina: Sensitivity to 6"

5. Bisexual

Puberty 2nd Stage: Age 16

1. Breasts: C

2. Clitoris: Length 1.00", Diameter 1/2"

3. Vagina: Sensitivity to 7"

Puberty 3rd Stage: Age 18

1. Clitoris: Length 1.25", Diameter 1/2"

2. Vagina: Sensitivity to 8"

The boys will become muscular and their enhancements include bisexualness, erectile expansion, nipple expansion, increased semen and sperm production. Their bisexualness includes a rectal sheath that can form into a male 'womanhood'.

Puberty 1st Stage: Age 14

1. Loss of bodily hair below the shoulders

2. Nipples: Height 3/8", Diameter 5/16"

3. Erection: Length 5", Diameter 1.25"

4. Semen, Sperm: Semen 6ml, Sperm 60 million/ml

5. Rectal Sheath: Sensitivity to 6"

6. Bisexual

Puberty 2nd Stage: Age 16

1. Nipples: Height 1/2", Diameter 3/8"

2. Erection: Length 7", Diameter 1.75"

3. Semen, Sperm: Semen 8ml, Sperm 120 million/ml

4. Rectal Sheath: Sensitivity to 7"

Puberty 3nd Stage: Age 18

1. Erection: Length 8", Diameter 2.00"

2. Semen, Sperm: Semen 12ml, Sperm 160 million/ml

3. Rectal Sheath: Sensitivity to 8"

One of the more sinister sides of the Cult is its use of abducted men and women to be used as sexual aides in the clasrooms and for the sexual entertainment of the Cult's adult members. They receive the same physical enhancing as the Cult's members. After a year, some remain in the cult and the other's are transported to distant cities where they are abandoned with no memory of where they were or what they did.

1.02 Daniel and Lisa, First Stage Puberty:

The observers and parents of Daniel and Lisa were seated in the small theater waiting for the Puberty Initiation Ceremony to begin. All were naked and the mother's would be active participants in their fourteen year olds initiations. As per the established guidelines, the fathers were not allowed to attend the Puberty Ceremony.

The seats faced the stage and multiple HD monitors were angled downward so all can see the graphic close-up images of what is happening. A small Harness, designed to hold the body of a fourteen year old, was hanging down from the ceiling near the front of stage. On the right side of the stage was a padded bench sitting between two curtained doorways to the preparation rooms. Lisa was in one room and Daniel was in the other room. Both were naked and both were nervously sitting in chairs knowing that something was going to happen to them but didn't know what it was. Daniel's rectum still tingled from the enema that his mother had given him when he woke up. The effects of years of arousal suppressant had left their bodies and both were fidgeting in the chairs as the dormant feelings began surfacing in their genitals.

A chime sounded and a hushness fell over the audience.

1.03 Daniel:

The curtain to the preparation rooms were pulled aside and the audience saw Lisa and Daniel being led onto the stage. Lisa was led to the padded bench and and a frightened look filled her face when her wrists fastened into holding straps on the bench. Daniel was led toward the Harness where Dianne, the Puberty Guidance Counselor, was waiting for him. She turned him so he faced his audience and murmurs of approval were heard from the audience as they gazed at the smoothness of the fourteen year olds body. His one inch flaccid penis poked through the thin layer of genital hair and his small testicles hung below the tip of his penis. Lisa stared at Daniel's body, she had never seen a naked boy before, and the strange feelings between her thighs became a little stronger.

Dianne handed Daniel a glass of orange liquid and hand him drink it all down.

Daniel looked at the nakedness of his audience and then saw his mother smiling at him. Feelings of embarrassment now mixed in with his feelings of nervousness.

An assistant came forward and helped Dianne fit the loops of the Harness onto Daniel's thighs and shoulders. When ready, he was put into a sitting position with his legs bent at the knees and his thighs spread apart. The witnesses and his mother now had full view of Daniel's exposed genitals. Finally, his wrists were tied to straps on the thigh loops preventing him from touching his body.

Dianne stepped to the side and all waited for the nano-particles in the liquid to take effect.

It started as a wonderful warmth that filled his penis and testicles. For the first time, Daniel felt strange feelings that he had never felt before and he began fidgeting in the Harness trying to stop them and, at the same time, trying to get more of them.

Light tingling sensations began spreading along his arms, chest, back, abdomen, thighs and legs. The sensations intensified and Daniel squirmed within his restraints when, what felt like, thousands of bursting bubbles saturated his body. He looked at the ceiling monitor in front of him and his eyes opened wide when he saw the hair below his head falling away from his body onto the floor of the stage. All of the monitors showed a close-up view of his unobstructed small penis and testicles.

The nano-particles now targeted Daniel's boyish nipples and again strange sensations that he had never felt before flooded his areolas and his nipples. His nipples felt as though lips were caressing and suckling on his small nipples and his breath quickened as his awakening arousal spread across his chest and down into his tingling penis and testicles. As the sensations intensified his small male nipples began to grow.

NIPPLES: 3/16"

As his nipples grew, the suckling sensations expanded and Daniel unconsciously began shifting his chest back and forth.

NIPPLES: 1/4"

The sensations rippled downward and seeped into his stirring penis. Daniel had never had an erection and he looked at the monitor with both apprehension and excitement watching as his penis became bigger.

NIPPLES: 3/8"

Daniel's nipples had reached their targeted size. The nano-particles next location was Daniel's genitals and his mother smiled when she watched her son's small penis soar to full erection. A strange firmness gripped his hardness and it felt like dozens of small lips were suckling their way over the sensitive surface.

L/D

ERECTION: 2.50" x .75"... 3.00" x .75"

His breathing quickened and came in quick pants and gasps as his manhood began to lengthen and thicken.

ERECTION: 3.50" x 1.00"... 4.00" x 1.00"

Each growth spurt caused louder moans to escape his mouth as the sensations caused his balls to churn and his enhanced nipples felt like bullets.

ERECTION: 4.50" x 1.25"... 5.00" x 1.25"

His smiling audience watched the graphic close of Daniel's expanding erection. As it reached its targeted size, a compelling need filled Daniel's mind to push it into something ... anything and his hips began thrusting his straining hardness into the air. At the same time a delicious ache filled his new, heavy testicles as they swayed between his thighs. A flushed and panting Lisa gazed at Daniel's erection. The sight of the hard penis caused her to open and close her thighs as new sensations seeped into virgin vagina.

Suddenly Daniel gasped and his buttocks squirmed in the thigh loops when a flood of new sensations filled his rectal sheath and he instinctively began grinding his hips in circles as the nano-particles created a thick nest of sexual nerve endings throughout his rectal sheath to a depth of six inches, including his anal opening. At the same time, the nano-particles enhanced his prostate, seminal vesicle and testicles. He would be bisexual and his semen production would be 6ml and his sperm would be 60 million/ml. His sexual rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was present and his rectal 'womanhood' would form of intimately touched by another male.

Daniel slumped within the Harness's supports gasping and panting and his glistening erection showed no signs of softening. With dazed and aroused eyes he looked at his audience and saw the empty seat where his mother had been sitting.

1.04 Mother and Son, First Ejaculation:

Daniel sensed someone walking onto the stage and then saw his mother walking toward him. In a few seconds a smiling Jessie was standing in front of her aroused son, her eyes were riveted to his new and enhanced erection. Daniel's breath came in soft pants as he looked a female's nakedness, up close and personal for the first time.

Jessie saw Daniel's eyes roaming over her body and snuggled in closer between her son's spread thighs and whispered in his ear,

"I am going to show you that the hardness you are feeling between your thighs can be a source of great pleasure and joy."

Her mouth began planting light suckling kisses on her son's face and slowly worked her way toward his slightly parted lips. Daniel felt his mother's tongue slip into his mouth and a soft, muffled moan was heard when their tongues touched and Daniel experienced his first passionate kiss. At the same time her hands reached in and began to massage her son's areolas. The exploring and kneading fingers crept up onto Daniel's nipples and her finger tips began to caress and manipulate the enhanced, erect buds causing Daniel to unconsciously push his chest into the kneading hands.

Daniel couldn't believe the sensations that were flooding into his mind and he his tongue instinctively returned the kiss. Jessie's hips pushed inward and her abdomen began pressing against her son's erection causing a deep groan to fill their mouths.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Jessie broke the kiss and started a pleasurable kissing trek downward onto her son's shoulders and then moved downward toward his excited right nipple. As the mouth neared its destination, the massaging hand moved away and Daniel felt a a wonderful warm, moist breath of air bathe his nipple. A quick gasp was heard as Jessie's mouth descended onto the engorged nipple with a delicious sucking and suckling action and her warm slippery tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip.

"Ohhhhhhh ... Motherrrrrr,, "

Jessie's mouth kissed its way over to Daniel's left breast and the caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. Jessie found the nipple was already hard as a bullet and she lowered her nursing mouth onto it. Daniel's gasp became louder as the mouth teased and fondled the tingling nipple.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

Jessie divided her attention to both areolas and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Daniel moaning and thrusting his chest into his mother's adorning mouth and lips. While the mother continued to suck and suckle on Daniel's excited nipples, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Daniel's pants deepened as the exploring hands grazed against his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin. Daniel shifted his hips trying to get his mother to move her hands inward toward his straining penis.

"Ohhhhhh ... Please..."

Jessie's body slipped downward into a kneeling position in front of Daniel. Dianne adjusted the Harness so the junction of Daniel's thighs were aligned with his mother's face. The hands slipped away from Daniel's inner thighs and moved toward his heavy testicles, lifting them with a slow massaging motion. Daniel couldn't believe the sensations that his mother's hands were giving him and his hips jerked upward and the crown of his glistening erection oozed more of its slick preseminal fluids.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jessie looked up into Daniel's aroused and flushed face and smiled. She then looked at her son's straining and twitching hardness and her right hand slipped away from his bloated balls, wrapping itself around her son's manhood with an exquisite squeezing and massaging action. Daniel's mind was flooded with a whirlwind of sensations, his hips arched outward and he gasped loudly at the ecstatic contact. Jessie's expert hands glided up and down her son's engorged tube of flesh and smiled when she saw the drooling precum oozing from the puckering opening of the thick gland. His intense arousal now caused his hips to thrust his enflamed sex into his mother's right hand.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Jessie withdrew from her son's tormented body, gazing at the sight of her son's manhood as it stood out like a pillar between his spread thighs. Again her right hand reached outward and she laid the tip of her index finger at the base of her son's erection and slowly, almost teasingly, slipped it upward toward the thick crown. The tip swirled around the excited gland and Daniel gasped loudly and his hips pressed the head of his enraged erection into the swirling finger.

"MOTHERRRRRRRRR..."

Dianne used the remote to make a final adjustment to Daniel's Harness so the slick gland was aligned with his mother's mouth. Jessie's hungry eyes feasted on the twitching hardness that throbbed in front of her and its preseminal fluids that were oozing the gland. Her right hand rejoined the left hand in the massaging of Daniel's churning testicles.

Jessie leaned inward with her mouth wide open. Daniel's breath came in quick gasps and pants, not believing what his mother was about to do to him as her open mouth came nearer and nearer to the straining head of his manhood.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

He held his breath waiting ... waiting ... and then he felt the most incredible sensation that his body had ever felt as his excited crown slipped between his mother's lips and into her warm, suckling mouth. Jessie's mouth started a slow descent onto Daniel's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head allowing Daniel's engorged member to glide deeper into her mouth and then into her clenching throat.

He gurgled with joy as Jessie's warm throat muscles began kissing and squeezing his excited hardness. With a torturous twisting motion, Jessie lifted her head and Daniel's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the hyper stimulated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the excited head and played with the oozing opening. Daniel bucked and squealed in the Harness as she sucked up his slick precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw. He wanted to grasp her head with his hands but the wrist ties held them firmly.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

Jessie smiled inwardly at her son's torment and then skewered her squeezing throat back onto Daniel's enraged organ. With limited movement of his hips, all Daniel could do was sit in the Harness as the ecstatic sucking and milking actions encased his straining erection as it descended into his mother's incredible mouth and throat.

Jessie knew that Daniel's was on the edge of ejaculating and pulled upward until the head of his hard penis was between her cheeks. Her cheeks began an ecstatic suctioning action that caused Daniel to throw his head back and squealed with joy. Daniel was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as the thick load of semen entered the base of his straining member and shot up his highly agitated erection. The liquid joy swirled around the tingling head and then spewed outward into his mother's thirsty mouth and throat.

Daniel wailed as his first orgasm was unleashed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Jessie feasted on the volumes of the delicious nectar and quickly pulled her her head upward so only the sensitive gland remained in her mouth. She wanted to taste and swirl Daniel's thick essence in her mouth. As her hands continued to massage his churning balls, Jessie's mouth coaxed another forceful stream to jettison into her deep suckling mouth.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Her cheeks ballooned with the force and volume of Daniel's semen and what she couldn't swallow gushed out past her lips and onto her son's jerking hardness. He slumped onto the Harness's supports and his hips continued to jerk as delicious aftershocks rippled across his body. Jessie lifted her head and her son's drooling erection slipped away from her open mouth. As it softened, it slipped down over his right thigh and laid over his drained testicles.

In few seconds, he came down from his first orgasmic high. Both mother and son looked at each other, one with love in her eyes and the other with feelings of new found, sexual fulfillment.

Lisa was being overwhelmed by new sensations that were flooding her loins and her budding breasts. Her hands strained against the restraints as a compelling need filled mind to touch herself, especially the small pinkness that was peeking out of her clitoral hood.

Daniel heard his mother say,

"Now you know the joys that your penis can give you. In a little while you will learn that another part of your body can be another source of pleasure and joy."

A boy came toward Daniel pushing a cart with warm water, sponges and towels. Daniel wasn't sure he wanted a boy touching him and cringed as the boy's knowing hands washed and cleaned his slick penis and testicles. He looked at his mother who was now seated and all he saw was her smiling face. The boy picked a soft, plush towel and Daniel winced as those wonderful sensations began seeping back into his penis and testicles. Daniel sighed with relief when the boy put the towel back on the cart and an attendant wheeled it away.

Dianne put Daniel into a standing position and her assistant removed the Harness's loops from his body. At the same time another assistant was undoing the restraints from Lisa wrists. Daniel was led to the padded bench and Lisa was led to the Harness.

1.05 Lisa:

Dianne smiled into Lisa's flushed face and turned her so she faced her audience and again murmurs of approval were heard from the audience as they gazed at the smoothness of the fourteen year olds body and the her small breasts. They also saw the glistening, slick hair that was hiding the folds of her labia and knew she was ready for her entry into Puberty. The pink tip of her small clitoris was barely visible through the thin layer of genital hair and her small nipples poked outward from the small mounds on her chest.

Dianne handed Lisa a glass of orange liquid and hand her drink it all down.

Lisa looked at the nakedness of his audience and then saw her mother smiling back at her. As with Daniel, feelings of embarrassment mixed in with her feelings of nervousness. An assistant came forward and helped Dianne fit the loops of the Harness onto Lisa's thighs and shoulders. When ready, she was put into a sitting position with his legs bent at the knees and her thighs spread apart. The witnesses and her mother, Joanne, now had full view of Lisa's exposed genitals. Finally, her wrists were tied to straps on the thigh loops preventing her from touching her body.

Dianne and the assistant stepped to the side and all waited for the mix of liquid nano-particles to take effect.

It started as a wonderful warmth that spread into her young vagina and seeped up into her tingling clitoris. Again, those wonderful sensations that she felt while on the padded bench returned and she squirmed within the supports of the Harness trying to get more of them.

Light tingling sensations began spreading along his arms, chest, back, abdomen, thighs and legs. The sensations intensified and Lisa sighed, as what felt like, thousands of bursting bubbles saturated her body. She looked at the ceiling monitor in front of her and her eyes opened wide when she saw the hair below her head falling away from her body onto the floor of the stage. All of the monitors showed a close-up view of her unobstructed labia and the pinkness that was protruding from her clitoral hood.

The nano-particles now targeted Lisa's breast areas.

A flood of warmth followed by light tingling sensations saturated her head, arms, thighs and legs. The sensations intensified and Lisa trembled when, what felt like thousands of bursting bubbles saturating her body. She looked at the monitor and saw her pubic hair falling from between her thighs onto the floor. This was quickly followed by the hair on her arms, under arms, then her legs. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen her labia or clitoral hood without her view being obstructed by hair.

She flinched when she felt, what seemed like, soft feathery touches flooding both of her breasts and nipples. As the feelings intensified, Lisa shifted her chest in effort to shake the unwanted sensations. The feathery touches slowly turned into massaging like sensations and her stiffening nipples began to feel like they were be suckled by invisible lips and mouths. A growing firmness gripped each breast and her erect nipples twitched and tingled. She looked at the monitor and her eyes opened wide when she saw her breasts begin to expand.

BREASTS: 36A

NIPPLES: 3/8"

Lisa sighed as a new fullness and firmness gripped breasts and nipples.

BREASTS: 36B

NIPPLES: 7/16"

As her breasts and nipples grew, the massaging and suckling sensations filled her mind with feelings she had never felt before and she began pushing and shifting her chest into the air.

The nano-particles now had Lisa's breasts and nipples at their target size. Lisa looked at the monitor with a sense of wonderment when she saw her enhanced breasts. The conditioning nano-particles were taking effect and acceptance was filling her mind. A mix of thankfulness and pleasure escaped his mouth.

The next target was Lisa's clitoris. A low moan was heard as her clitoral hood was flooded with sensations as though it was being massaged and kneaded. The audience smiled when a graphic close-up showed the pink tip of her clitoris edging outward. The low moan turned into a loud gasp when Lisa felt as though a warm slippery tongue was teasing and caressing her clitoris and she squealed as her rigid organ of joy began to lengthened and thicken.

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/4" x 3/16"... 3/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Lisa's clitoris edged further out of her clitoral hood.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 5/16"

Her hands were frantically opening and closing with a desperate need to touch and massage her ecstatic organ but the restraining straps held her hands firmly. Jolts of joy to were exploding across her loins.

"Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh..."

Her bullet-like nipples stood out like beacons on her firm, aching breasts and her rigid clitoris jerked excitedly in the air. Suddenly the sensations stopped and Lisa cried out in denial as she was pulled back from her orgasmic edge. She slumped gasping onto the Harness's supports and her hips continued to jerk as her mind screamed for something to happen ... anything to satisfy the needs that were saturating the junction of her thighs.

The nano-particles now focused their attention to Lisa's mind. She would be bisexual and her sexual rejuvination would be rapid, immediate, if stimulation was still present.

1.06 Mother and Daughter, First Orgasm:

Lisa opened her aroused eyes and saw her mother standing in front of her and felt the ties that held her wrists to the thigh loops being removed. As if in slow motion, she saw her mother's hands reaching out toward her and then felt them touching her bent knees. As Joanne's hands massaged their way down her daughter's thighs she whispered,

"Lisa honey, I know you need relief and I will show you how much joy your clitoris and vagina can give you".

All that Lisa could do was smile at her mother with thankfulness.

As the hands and neared Lisa's sex, Joanne saw the young, glistening inner lips begin to twitch and the excited clitoris straining out of its protective hood. Joanne traced the outer lips with the tips of her fingers and smiled as a moan escaped her daughter's lips. Joanne leaned inward and their lips touched. Her tongue glided across her daughter's lips and slowly slipped into her mouth. Her mother had never kissed her like this before and a sigh was heard as their tongues touched and played with each other. As they kissed, Joanne's left hand formed over Lisa's labia and her right hand moved upward, lifting and massaging her daughter's left breasts. A gasp filtered into their mouths and Lisa tried to spread her thighs further apart to give that wonderful hand easier access to her sex. Joanne's slick thumb moved onto Lisa's straining pink organ with an ecstatic swirling action and the gasp turned into a long moan as Lisa returned the passionate kiss to her mother.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."

Joanne broke the kiss and her hands pulled away from her daughter's body. Lisa moaned with disappointment and looked at her mother with pleading eyes. Joanne moved further inward between her daughter's spread thighs until their breasts and nipples pressed together. Lisa moaned as the nipples caressed and teased each other.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Joanne began planting light suckling kisses on Lisa's neck and shoulders, at the same time her hands reached out and gently lifted both of Lisa's breasts. While the suckling kisses continued, Joanne's hands began to deliciously massage and knead her daughter's enhanced breasts. Lisa's mind reeled as waves of pleasure flowed from her mother's hands into her breasts. Her breath quickened and a long sigh escaped her lips. Joanne's exploring and kneading fingers slipped up onto Lisa's nipples and her fingers began to caress and manipulate the excited nipples.

Joanne lifted her suckling lips from Lisa's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek downward toward Lisa's right breast. The massaging and kneading hands held her daughter's breast as if it were a trophy for the advancing mouth. Lisa felt the moist lips inch their way upward over her breast and then she felt a moist breath bathe her nipple. Joanne's mouth descended onto the engorged nipple with a delicious sucking and suckling action and her warm slippery tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip.

Lisa gasped at the ecstatic contact, her hands grasped her mother's head and her chest heaved upward pushing her breast and excited nipple into Joanne's devouring mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Joanne's loving mouth suckled its way over to the left breast. The caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. Joanne found the nipple was already hard as a bullet and she lowered her nursing mouth on to it. Lisa gasped louder and her hands held her mother's head as the mouth teased and fondled the tingling nipple.

"Oh Mommm ... Yes ... Yes..."

Joanne divided her attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Lisa moaning and thrusting both breasts into her mother's adorning mouth and lips. Lisa breath quickened when Joanne began massaging her hands downward over her daughter's abdomen. She felt two hands mold themselves around her swollen labia and her hips jerked outward at the ecstatic contact.

Joanne's body slowly slipped downward and the loving mouth now began a delicious downward trek to join her kneading hands. Dianne put a padded stool on the floor for Joanne to sit on and then adjusted the Harness so Lisa's swollen sex was aligned with her mother's head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.