Rachel - Cover

Rachel

Copyright© 2013 by Timberwolf

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A brother re-unites with his sister who he had thought long dead. The circumstances force them together until they become closer than they thought they would ever be.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Rachel left Mel with me, or should I say, in my company, while she went to shower after dinner, and she re-appeared wearing her tee shirt and panties, and that caused Mel to gasp in shock and blush prettily.

Rachel was wearing one of her tees, which of course was shorter than my/her old one, and she had a pair of thin panties on, that really hugged her mons as she walked. As she walked into the living room, I, of course, pretended not to notice, but Mel sure did!

Rachel had gone into a store at the mall and got them to personalise a tee for her, and the one she'd got had a big heart in red rhinestones, with the words, Big Brothers Rock! on it. She was wearing that, and she walked like a Queen when she entered the room. Mel grabbed her by the arm when she sat down on the Big Chair, as they both could fit on it, and she whispered in Rachel's ear loud enough for me to hear, "Rachel! What are you doing! He's your brother; you can't wear something like that in front of him!"

She was horrified, but titillated as well, and her eyes glittered in excitement, for her friend was doing something dangerous and forbidden, at least for her, and she was feeling an adrenaline rush, I knew.

I looked up, and in a mock bored voice, said, "Oh, Rachel does that all the time! She thinks she can get a rise out of me. Huh! Thank god for books!", then I pretended to read again.

Rachel dropped her jaw, outrage on her face, and Mel was looking at her, at me, and her eyes had flown open, and suddenly both girls were giggling and laughing. I got up, and before they could defend themselves, I attacked them both, and tickled them. Both girls shrieked, wriggling trying to get away, almost falling off the chair, and I was laughing, and then they turned the tables on me, by jumping up at the same moment, and ganged up on me!

Then I was on the floor, trying to get away, my arms at my side, and one of the girls fell on me, and her knee went into my back. I howled, and then I was groaning in pain, bent backwards in agony, and suddenly, the fun evaporated, and they were all over me, panicking.

Mel was crying, apologising profusely, and when I could speak again, I tried to calm her down, panting in pain. They lifted me up, and helped me onto the couch. Rachel told Mel to sit with me, and then she went into the kitchen, saying she was putting the jug on. But as soon as she was out of sight, I heard her crying softly.

Mel was saying sorry all the time, and her eyes pleaded for forgiveness. I held her, and managed to calm her down. I apologised to her for scaring her, and then she was in my arms, and she was hugging me for all she worth, and I could feel her young teenaged body, so firm and yet so soft, she smelled so clean and girly, and there was an aroma underlying that, and my friend woke up, and I had that old argument with him, and he lost. Then the pain went away, and I began to relax. That communicated itself to Mel, and then, we were just sitting there, holding each other, quietly.


Mel didn't leave my side, surprising me, when Rachel came back in. She gave me a coffee, and Mel a hot chocolate, and Mel held me, and was trying to comfort me, even though I was feeling better. Rachel sat on the Big Chair, watching us, and she was sombre, and then I noticed what I thought was a calculating look in her eye. She put her cup down, and said, "You know, Mel, it's the weekend in a couple of days. Would you like to come here for a sleepover?"

Mel looked at her, then at me, and she blushed, and replied, "Um, I don't know. I'm sure Mom and Dad would let me, but what about you, Alfie, um, Mr Marks?"

I said, "Alfie is fine Mel! And yes, you can come over, you're always welcome here! Just because we had a little accident doesn't mean I'm going to hold it against you. You're more than welcome in this house!"

She became excited at that, and soon both girls were back in the Big Chair, and enthusiastically making plans for the weekend.


Then Friday was here, and Rachel and Mel had planned for them to come straight here to our place instead of Mel going home first. She had gone home that night, and I walked beside her, and we talked about what happened, and I made my point that it was indeed an accident, and I was fine. I told her it was okay, she was still invited to have a sleepover, because now both Rachel and I had invited her, and she was outnumbered, so there!

Mel giggled prettily at that, and at her gate, she shot a look at her house, and when she didn't see anyone watching, stepped up to me, held me for a moment, and kissed me on the lips, and thanked me for a 'really neat night', and then turned away and went inside her house, but the way her bottom swished in her school uniform made me a little tight in the jeans.

So now, it was Friday afternoon, and there was two chattering, giggling girls in my house, and both bugging me to rent a video, and make 'absolutely tons of popcorn!', and then, our night was sorted.

I splurged for pizza's, and a case of soft-drinks, and then we were ensconced on the living room floor, in the evening, preparing to watch "Love, Actually", a British chick-flick.

Don't knock it; it's actually a damn fine movie.

Rachel was dressed a little more demurely that night. But I caught her looking at me, and I knew she wanted to wear her tee and panties.

Then we watched a favourite of mine, an old Richard Dreyfuss movie called, "Always", a love story.

What? Can't men enjoy a good movie once in a while?

Then, full of pizza, popcorn, and fizzy drinks, the girls retired to their room. I got up, cleaned up and turned everything off.


I showered and went to bed. There wasn't a sound coming from Rachel's bedroom, and the door was closed. I thought they might have gone to bed, and both would have been comfortable on it, because I had got Rachel a Queen-sized bed when she moved in with me, and she was in love with it, because she had been sleeping in an old single bed before.

When we'd set it up in her room, she lay on it, her arms spread out in a cross, and she had looked like a doll on it, a small girl on a big bed. We didn't always spend our evenings together. Sometimes she just wanted to have alone-time, and would spend her time in her room, and would lie on her bed, and just do her own thing.

After I had been in bed for about an hour, my door slowly opened, and I turned my head slowly, and saw both girls at my door, looking in my direction. It was a moonless night, so they couldn't see me all that well. There was a murmured conversation, and Rachel left Mel at the door, crept tiptoed up to my bed, and whispered softly, her lips against my ear, "Pretend to be asleep! This is important!" Then she tiptoed back to the door, and there was hissing of them having a whispered argument.

So Rachel just matters into her own hands, and opened the door with one hand, and pulled Mel into the room with the other. Mel was reluctant, and Rachel said to her in a soft normal voice, "Well? You wanted to know what a man's penis looked like. Now's your chance. Are you telling me you're chickening out? Too late for that, Mel!"

Mel shot a look at me, but I pretended to be asleep. I wondered what Rachel was up to. Since we'd made love, it was like another woman was living with me. She'd changed, become more self-assured, more mature.

Mel looked torn, she wanted to find out what I looked like, but being a virginal young girl, she was scared. She wanted to do this, Rachel throwing down a dare she didn't want to back down from, but she was in deep, and she had no firm ground under her feet. I could identify with her; I had been the same with Rachel not that long ago myself.


"But what if he wakes up?" she whispered. "He'll be mad!"

That's right, I thought, shift responsibility onto me, and I was supposed to be asleep, not knowing they were there!

"He won't wake up. I know him, remember? He can sleep through a truck driving through the house. Here, watch!" She bent over me, and snapped her fingers next to my ear, but I just swatted my hand, like I was waving an annoying fly away. "See?" she said.

I pretended to mumble, then placed my hands on my stomach. The sheet and blankets were up to my waist, so all they saw was the top half of my body. Then Mel figured she had an ace-in-the-hole, and played it.

"He'll be wearing underwear! How do you plan to get them off?"

"That's easy!" Rachel said. "Look!", and then she pulled the blankets away, and I was fully naked in front of the shocked teen.

"Holy cow!" she breathed. "Are you sure he won't wake up?"

"Nope", Rachel told her. "We need some light so you can see him better", and then she slid my drapes open, and the light from the street lights poured into the room, illuminating my body. I murmured, and placed my arm over my eyes, but didn't cover them completely, so the young girl thought I was merely shielding my eyes from the minimal glare coming in. I had my eyes cracked open slightly, and I could see them clearly.

"Oh my god, Rachel," Mel told her, "If Mom and Dad found about this, I'm dead! If Alfie wakes up, he'll go ballistic! Maybe we should forget about this, and go to bed!"


Rachel stood there, and she was in her bra and panties. Mel was wearing a nighty, and I saw her nipples were hard, and I could see the outline of small breasts under her shift. Rachel's nipples were hard as well, and I started to feel the tingle of an approaching erection, and the battle was on, and I was determined to win it. I had no idea what Rachel had in mind, and I didn't want to ruin it for her.

"No. We stay, because you wanted to see a penis. Well, Mel there it is! Go on, touch it! Do something!"

Mel just stood there, and she was staring at my penis lying on my thigh. She couldn't keep her eyes off it, and she swayed in its direction, but didn't move toward me. With an exasperated noise, Rachel took her hand, and towed her to the bed. Mel squealed, and looked at me guiltily. They stood by the bed, and Rachel told her, "Okay, I'll go first, seeing as you're so shy. But you gotta have your turn, are we clear on that?"

Mel was undecided, but she eventually nodded, still staring at my member.

So my crafty sister sat on the bed, and Rachel reached over, scooped her fingers around my penis, curled her hand around it, and started to stroke up and down the piece of flesh between my legs. Mel moaned, and looked amazed, and I was catching a whiff of arousal, and it wasn't from my busy sister!

"Ohmigod!" Mel breathed. Then, like a mouse in the hypnotic gaze of a snake, she slowly came over to the bed, and reached over, and Rachel let go of me, and Mel took over. As soon as she took my penis in her hand, and began stroking, I started to grow in her hand. She let go of me quickly, and got off the bed, looking at her hand, and then looking at me.

"Oh, for god's sake", my sister said, "It's not going to hurt you! They always do that! Really Mel, you're so naïve!"

That coming from a girl who was a virgin herself, not that long ago?


Mel looked hurt, and went to move away, and Rachel went to her, held her, and apologised for being so mean. "Come on", she told the skittish girl, "let's start again. It's not that hard", then they both looked at my now-deflated penis, "not yet, anyway!" Then they both giggled softly, and both of them sat on the bed, one either side of me.

Rachel told Mel to try again, so she reached over, and scooped me up, like she saw Rachel do.

The red-haired teen was concentrating on what she was doing. She was surprisingly gentle. She didn't want to wake me, for fear of the consequences. She stroked me in an up and down motion, and I briefly thought that girls must be born with the ability to do hand-jobs, because her hand felt like she'd been doing it all of her short life. Then the smell of her arousal became stronger, and she began to breathe shallowly, and she began to shift around on the bed as she masturbated me. Her free hand began to slide toward her young pert breasts, so Rachel got up, went around to her side, and started to pull her nighty off.


Mel immediately let me go, and wrapped her arms around her chest.

"What are you doing!" she gasped.

"What do you think?" Rachel said. "You were trying to get to your boobs, and I'm helping you!"

"Rachel", she protested, "I'm not wearing a bra! What if he sees?"

"He won't", my sister told her, "he's asleep, remember? If it will help you any, I'll go topless too!"

With that, she reached behind herself, and undid the catch of her bra, and her lovely orbs were being bathed in the glow of the streetlights, her nipples hard.

"See? No problem! Now you!"

Mel looked confused. She looked up to her protector, as Rachel looked up to me. I felt for her. She really wanted to fit in with this older girl, but she was a young skittish thirteen year old, and she was having one shock to her system after another.

With an anguished, "oh my god!" she took hold of her nighty hem and slowly pulled it up over her head. She was beautiful! I almost ruined things by moaning at the sight of her pert young breasts. They were round and small, her puffy nipples going hard without anything to cover them, They were pale, and she had a scattering of freckles on her upper chest, and I began to fill with desire, and then Mel sighed, and turned her attentions back to me, softly stroking me again.

Rachel moved behind the girl, and began to give her a shoulder massage, and Mel quickly began to unwind, and then she was relaxed under Rachel's hands. Rachel moved her hands down her back, stroking and rubbing Mel, and Mel had a dreamy look on her face, and her fingers gripped my now very hard tumescence, and she began a rolling motion in time to Rachel's hands, spreading my pre-cum along its length.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.