Afterschool Special - Cover

Afterschool Special

Copyright© 2013 by Chelsea Anne

Chapter 2

Faith awoke the next morning in her room. Charlie had moved her their shortly after their tryst had taken place. He was cautious and hurried her back to her room before anyone could suspect anything.

Charlie was hiding in the garage. Smoking a cigarette and trying to understand how this had happened some how Faith had ended up in his bed last night. Charlie rubbed his head feverishly trying to make sense of how this could have happened and what consequences it might bring.

Faith was now in the shower admiring her hot pink and swollen pussy. It looked engorged and it throbbed begging to be fucked.

Charlie had smoked half a pack of his cigarettes when he came too. He sighed and crushed the pack. Throwing it into the garbage can on his way out of the garage.It was saturday and he needed to get some flyers and pamplettes printed out for his next showing. He walked through the back yard and threw the door in the kitchen.As he rounded the corner to the den he then remembered what had happened yesterday when faith had caught him.He felt embarrased as his mind begain to replay faith's delicious body spasaming on the bed, he sat in a chair opposite of the couch so he could keep his eyes on the door. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees, cock was already pulsating thinking about faith. Not caring who saw or walked in charlie laid his head back cock in hand and let the images of last night flood his mind.

Faith wrapped herself in a bathrobe and opened the bathroom door.After her shower faith tried out on of her little bullet toys for a while focusing on her clit, but still found her pussy swollen and twitching. Faith reached back into her dresser drawer for something bigger. She then pulled out and 8' black dong but looking at it she sighed thinking of how it paled in comparison to charlies member. She started to masterbate on her bed when an idea came to her.

She stepped out into the hallway and approached the guest bedroom where her mother usually slept on her days off from the hospital.Faith lightly tapped on the outside of the door in case her mother was sleeping. Waiting she never heard a reply. Timidly she opened the door sticking her head threw the crack so her mother couldn't see what she was wearing. Where her mother should have been knocked out from sleeping pills was a note.

"Got called back into work last night emergency. Will probably be gone for a few days do to the surgeons conference in chicago. Sorry I couldn't say goodbye. I love you guys take care.

Love Mom"Faith set the note back down on the Faith felt a smile start to play across her lips when she finished reading the note "Don't worry mom. Charlie and I will be just fine. "bed. " I'd better tell charlie the news"she said walking back down the hall to her room.

Faith dug through her closet and dresser till she found what she was looking for. Deep in her closet she found one of her manny cheerleading uniforms. Among them was one from her first year of high school and a little small around the chest, the skirt was shorter and could barely fit around her trim and curvy thighs.She decided to not wear anything under the skirt. When she looked back at herself in the mirror she couldn't help but giggle the site reminded her of pornos she used to watch with helpless sexy cheerleaders being taken over by jocks and teachers.The thought of this made her pussy twinge with excitement.

She left the room and walked down the stairs swaying her hips as she walked. "Charlie?" she called into the kitchen. He didn't seem to be there.Knowingly she backed out of the kitchen and looked down the hall.She could see the lights from the den glowing from under the door. She walked down the hall to the den and leaned up against the door frame. Reaching for the door handle she pushed it open and walked down into the den.

Charlie was sitting in the recliner opposite from the door.He had a book in his lap and again was smoking a cigarette.He didn't seem surprised to see faithmore surprised of what she was wearing to the lack of it. "Moms gone."said faith sounding bored as she sauntering over to charlie, letting her hips sway seductively."Is that so?" he said sounding intrigued.Faith sat down on the arm of the chair and leaned back. Faiths well-endowed chest just inches away from charlies face. Charlie smiled as he looked faith up and down.

"I don't remember you saying you there was a game tonite"charlie joked, sitting up straighter in the chair. Allowing the book covering his manhood to slide to the floor.Faith smiled broadly leaning into him "I never said I was dressed for the game!" she whispered into charlies ear. Her breath felt hot on his ear.With that charlie reached up and around faith till his hand was caressing her assets.Faith's right hand cupped charlies face and pulled him to her. Their mouths touched and it felt electric.Their tongues explored each others mouths. With his arm wrapped around her charlie lifted faith up off the arm of the chair and pulled her into his lap until she was straddling him. His free hand worked its way up her thigh to the hem of her uniforms top.

Faiths hips were grinding and bucking wildly on charles groin. Causing him to moan.Already aware of where he was heading faith stopped kissing charlie and reached around her back and pulled off the uniforms top.Her aroused peaks spilled out in front of charlie's face, her nipples dangled inches away from charlie's mouth." You're going to get me into a lot of trouble young lady" charlie joked "Oh come on charlie you know you want to." Charlie smirked and his hands grasped her breasts. "OHHHHHHH" faith sighed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.